The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stated she was on the shore, jace was just over there, I did get the impression the tent was nearer than before. But sorry lazy you can't undo the past ... too little too late!

Also the whole family have no table manners, but creepy took it to a new level tonight .. my thoughts and prayers will be with the other diners in the establishment who had to endure Chris smearing his face with food then eating it. He has gone from man child to man baby!!

Reactions: 15
New follower here! I’d never really heard of them before I heard about them leaving the baby on the beach story and I’ve been trying to catch up through these threads!!

I have several questions.....

1. How old are the parents??? They seem really young (her especially) and quite dim.

2. What did he do last year with a teenager? He really reminds me of Ian Watkins and apparently that isn’t even far from the truth??!!

3. Have they ever acknowledged any of these rumours, surely if your husband cheats on you, you get rid? Or do they just ignore it and carry on making vlogs?
34 and 35

He allegidly text a 16 year old in Florida asking her to sneak out and skinny dip with Him. And also allegidly met up with a 18 year old that had confided that she had issues etc and slept with her in a hotel and made her sign a non disclosure. Apparently these girls messaged Sarah but she ignored them so that’s when they went public.

They’ve never properly acknowledged it, Chris made a hell no video telling people he wasn’t a nonce, groomer etc but it was carefully worded to not mention texting the girls. It’s still online from other channels if you search for it..

Reactions: 10
Oh god I’m on the “make a scene” part. MAKE IT STOP!!! I want to get off!

Have they never heard of table manners?! They have a young audience, their behaviour will reflect on them and they’ll think sitting in a restaurant throwing food around is acceptable because their fave YT family did it that one time 🤦🏼‍♀️

The first thing that I disliked about the family PRE JESS was the fact that they have zero respect for the public and always allowed the girls to run around in Morrisons Cafe, Ikea , the streets - screaming at the top of their lungs ! NEVER checking them ! It was like even before the YouTube fame hit they always felt they had the right to do as they pleased that the world was a playground for them and their kids and literally fk anyone who might want peace whilst eating their dinner or shopping & yet when in their own home the kids behaved much better and had more rules which just showed their disregard and utter disrespect for others !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He has seriously lost the bleeping plot
Honestly, he's lost it. This is not normal behaviour from a grown (40 year old) adult in a restaurant. I feel sorry for the other diners. You'd want to move tables if you were close to him wouldn't you?! That's before he puts food on his face.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Notice how different it all looked when esme was just using her phone - issy was slumped on her chair and notice the massive camera sat on the table in the middle whilst they were eating 🙄
Plus they ate out as Chris was too tired to cook 😂 Like they have actually done any cooking 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Oh my goodness Isla, that is such a pretty shell Isla...
Oh my goodness clever girl. That so good Isla”

Jesus Christ,
they leave Jace living his best independent life 🤷‍♀️ chilling out alone on the beach, yet treat Isla like she’s still in nappies.
I can’t with this lad. I just can’t.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
“Oh my goodness Isla, that is such a pretty shell Isla...
Oh my goodness clever girl. That so god Isla”

Jesus Christ,
they leave Jace living his best independent life 🤷‍♀️ chilling out alone on the beach, yet treat Isla like she’s still in nappies.
I can’t with this lad. I just can’t.
No mention of her super photographic memory?

They might want Isla to help when the need to remember what lies they’ve told. Before they spout them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look how empty the restaurant is though, the rest of the diners probably thought fk that when they saw them walk in again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To be honest, that whole “make a scene” bit in the restaurant was more embarrassing than funny. A grown adult throwing food in his face? Super duper man!
And then scraping the food off his greasy face and hair and eating it. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He has seriously lost the bleeping plot
He is living his best life. At least that’s what that act was trying to show the viewers. No one is fooled by that sad display surely. Last week he was so insecure he wasn’t in the vlogs at all. Now he is the life and soul of the party . Sure you are Chris sure you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is living his best life. At least that’s what that act was trying to show the viewers. No one is fooled by that sad display surely. Last week he was so insecure he wasn’t in the vlogs at all. Now he is the life and soul of the party . Sure you are Chris sure you are.
They are both losing the plot
Sarah and her ‘bum shadow’ and frankly scary fake laughing and now Chris doing this. They really need to take a break from blogging

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.