Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Feel a bit sick seeing him scraping that ice cream off his face and eating it......wonder if it tasted of strawberry or hair grease and hat fluff......dirty git🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m wondering if this comforting infertile women might have been mixed up with comforting women who have lost a baby which had been said a lot on here. Not that Chris would ever read here. Or read something and not understand it.

Either way, I’m livid. Didn’t think they could stoop any lower. But acting like that doll was an act of compassion 😡 that doll was 100% a cash grab. I’d be shocked if even a penny of the profits were put away for Jace.

If they cared about infertile women (or women who lost a baby) they wouldn’t have clickbaited all these ‘pregnancy scares’ last year.

I don’t know whether reborns help grieving mothers but those two regularly go to that shop of horrors filled to bursting with them, if a grieving mother was to want one, she could take her pick. A copy of someone else’s baby would provide comfort is bs.

Fuming they’ve tried to play this altruistic crap 😡

• Angry

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Thread #50

Flog a baby for some cash, complain about others though we're the trash

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
What a disgrace no respect or manners pure Chavdom , if it’s nit bad enough their kids jumping on beds in every holiday accommodation they stay in , apart from the Chavavan , screeching every where they go and now an overgrown sweaty hair dyeing pervert who can only skate along a rail even though he’s been allegedly skating for the best part of his miserable life and who is supposed to be such an inspiration splatters food on his moronic face and vlogs it , Jesus Christ what an absolute bunch of peasants , why do they continue to embarrass themselves on a daily basis
Prinny in the bed at the holiday pig farm cottage and Chris rolling himself down the hill (possibly through Prinny poo) in one of their duvets - this family has zero respect for other people and their property. No big surprise really.

I'd have been fucking livid if I'd paid hard earned cash for a meal and ended up next to this freeloading, write-it-off-against-tax pair of ignorant shites.

Fuck off back to the Chavavan and fling Spam at each other for content if you think that's what gets the views, just don't expose other holidaymakers to your scabby behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I've only ever dipped in and out of the Family Fizz channel and have found them to be a lot more engaged/ well-rounded. What's the beef with them, out of curiosity?
There’s nothing we’ll rounded about them! Started off with a “minimalist” USP quickly forgotten once the £ started rolling in. Drag their kids around the globe, neither of the older girls are getting a decent or regular education or appear to have any friends or opportunity to make any. Click baited their last pregnancy to death along with flogging their TOBY merch - continually sexualising their teen, making content out of their baby not breathing, using the anniversary of the Manchester terror attack to do an Ariana Grande vlog - believe me they’re every bit as vile as the Inghams.

• Sad
  • Heart

stinkyonesie

‘We love Salou, it’s so pretty’ walking past a security fence and a tower block

‘I feel so bad for Esme’ but will nevertheless shove a camera in her face and show the world her disappointment

Multiple shots of Issy in her bikini, none of S and C in their swimwear; not that this is something I want to see!

Big row kicked off after dinner?

• Sad
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I still get bad vibes from Chris around Izzy, I could be wrong but it just doesn't sit right with me.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
She was probably having a wobble over what people were gonna say about them being all over the papers in a negative way again!
I think that's possible but also the fact that she is NEVER allowed to mix with her friends socially. She had one friend that used to appear in the vlogs but she disappeared after Chrisgate. I think she will also be very nervous about being with her peers in an un familiar setting. Imagine all the times that all the other 13 year olds have gone shopping together, been to the pictures, hung round each others houses etc. She is being denied that social experience which all kids need. I would be nervous of that too if I were her, I bet she has lost a lot of her friends over the last year.
Also, the shame of being dropped off there instead of getting the coach with everyone. The Minghams spin that like it is a good thing. It just rubs her face in it more how distanced she is from normal life

• Sad
  • Heart

leni18

VIP Member
Not even a Sarah Insta story saying Ifam after a super duper day were really really sorry the vlogs going to be up super super late please keep checking I promise it's going to be super super fun vlog, so check by and check it out there's Chris reading tattle, then there's me messaging on comments on the sun and daily mail under another name, I'm. Too famous to troll comments under my real identity, then there's Chris and I losing our kids I mean shit, then for even more fun you'll see us being contacted by alot of trolls who are cretins who can't see Jace was on waters edge whilst we was paddling up to our ankles, come watch our vlog for a no situation viewing. Kisses camera to end

• Haha

NoHellNo

This needs to be posted again if you missed it at the end of the last thread, read all the comments, most of them don't even know who he is but are spot on with their comments 😂

Creepy has gone quiet again hasn't he? Hiding away again. No less than he deserves but it must be fucking awful having most of the world know what a perverted creep you are.

Originally posted by @PinterestFail and @MontyMoo (y)

• Haha
  • Sick

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
So we should act like school kids and giggle and shame anytime we see something that makes us feel slightly uncomfortable?

That companies name is probably something passed down, or inherited, or even if it's not its someone's name. And they should have to change for what reason? Cause some pillock that didn't get into art school acted like a twat? So they have to ignore their own history?!

Unless there is definitive proof that whoever runs this company is a nazi and making his company being an ode to captain shitler its a non issue.

How about a better learning situation, is where you acknowledge the crimes committed, but also acknowledge that a name does not make a person, and all the people that carry that name in the past or present. Why should they have to feel shame for someone else's actions?

Also what about all the merchandise of all the companies that were involved (and made monetary gain) in the nazi campaign and holocaust?

Heck, Coco bloody Channel was a nazi spy and no one flips their lid at her name or brand 🙄
You're on the defensive, are you his long lost grandkid? Jesus christ, give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

memoii11

VIP Member
Whenever I go on holiday to see the agriculture, I get up early to make the most of the day and not waste it. Why do these foos leave the caravan at like 1pm?! What a waste. Well I suppose they only go to the pool or beach but still, what a waste of time.

• Haha

Cedann

I also think it’s Sarah whose in control. She doesn’t look the type to be bullied. I’m betting she’s thrown a few right hooks in her time to. Everyone moves around her and she sits and does fuck all. She knows she couldn’t manage it on her own and she’s better off With him. She’s probably one of the most selfish people I’ve ever seen in my life. She will drag this out for as long as she can because she’s stubborn. You only have to look at her smirking to know she is truly a spiteful bitter woman. He on the other hand looks defeated to me these days. He’s aged 20 years and looks truly over it.

• Haha
  • Heart

stinkyonesie

Since they live in the northern part of England, I don't understand why they didn't spend the summer holiday in Scotland, Wales or even Ireland. Such beautiful scenery and history without the extreme heat.
Because they have not one clue about scenery or history. They had a day out to York once to visit chain shops. I believe Chris announced while wandering around that he had no idea what there was to see in York.
The highlight of their aforementioned trip to Brighton? A visit to a doughnut shop. They are utterly ignorant.

• Haha
  • Sad

LouisaB

What a disgrace no respect or manners pure Chavdom , if it’s nit bad enough their kids jumping on beds in every holiday accommodation they stay in , apart from the Chavavan , screeching every where they go and now an overgrown sweaty hair dyeing pervert who can only skate along a rail even though he’s been allegedly skating for the best part of his miserable life and who is supposed to be such an inspiration splatters food on his moronic face and vlogs it , Jesus Christ what an absolute bunch of peasants , why do they continue to embarrass themselves on a daily basis

Julesdorid

Absolutly loved tonights vlog, No planning or research yet again. They've stumbled across a camp site with people rougher than them.
Got to love Esme, "i thought what can we do tonight thats fun instead of playing cards"..... Lazy adds "and games" "so i thought we could paint some stones" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Chris had internet 3 hours ago to like Sarah's photo, it all smells like an engagement trap.

• Wow
  • Angry