The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched the video of the unboxing and I have to say it upset me, the lady is quite clearly vunerable and doesn't look like she has that sort of money to splash out , I couldn't watch it all as it was disturbing me

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I watched the video out of pure curiosity and it actually made me really angry.

Parts I agree, why people are bothering social services for a doll named after Jace is beyond me too, but the parts talking about how they get upset about people scrutinising their lives ... please.

You put every morsel of your life online and it will be scrutinised. Yes, some will arise from jealousy, but some will just been baffled about what you choose to do and share of yourselves and young children.

If this isn’t what you want, you’ve got to reevaluate your channel and how it needs to evolve. People will not only revere you, it’s not how the world works.

Leaving a baby on the beach whilst you swim and putting it online is bound to provoke commentary. I can’t fathom why you’d do that without thinking of all the possible responses you might get.

Reactions: 19
just looked up the wide angled lens - BOLLOCKS is he holding that in the sea it’s massive 🤣, god forbid if he would of had to help Spam or one of the girls - would he of dropped the camera to help them ..... and lose vlog footage? They never miss a day remember guys ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just looked up the wide angled lens - BOLLOCKS is he holding that in the sea it’s massive 🤣, god forbid if he would of had to help Spam or one of the girls - would he of dropped the camera to help them ..... and lose vlog footage? They never miss a day remember guys ❤
No wonder he was having trouble treading water that thing would be like carrying a brick .

Reactions: 2
They’ve tried to change the narrative again to manipulate people and make out the issue is with what camera they used. And they are getting called liars because of the camera mix up.

No Inghams. The issue is, you left a baby on the beach! You might be able to twist the narrative to manipulate 10 year olds but not us

They did it with the doll too. Tried to make out the issue was that people thought they’d made a mould of him, when that had never ever been mentioned or suggested ( in anything I’ve read anyway) to take the focus off the REAL issue people had

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Christ, you leave the forum for 1 day and you come back to 20 more pages on the old thread and a new one that’s already got 5! What tit have they been up to now then?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ, you leave the forum for 1 day and you come back to 20 more pages on the old thread and a new one that’s already got 5! What tit have they been up to now then?
They left Jace alone on the beach in his chair while the 5 of them went for a swim to "cool down"

Reactions: 8
They left Jace alone on the beach in his chair while the 5 of them went for a swim to "cool down"
And posted a rant

Chris
“its very busy and night time esque”
It’s night time esque at night time - quelle suprise

“It’s a very lot of British people, you can tell a Brit”
Yeah usually the dick in a the beanie and a tee shirt in the ‘ocean’ Chris

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Have to admit when i saw sarah stories i thought "fgs people will find anything to witch about" me thinking that she only went paddling in the sea with jace acouple steps away. So i came here to read and thought oh they are over talking it surely they wasnt that far away for that amount of time. so i went and watched the vlogg 😲 i stand corrected. i have a 7 month and i personally wouldnt leave his side (but thats just me). Im one of these that think what if this happens or that happens ect.

Reactions: 15
It is probably were pointing out in the spirit of public information that the numbers on the bottles of sun protection are not correlated to the age of the person to whom you are applying it...
Additionally, if that were the case, you’d be struggling as I don’t think Boots carry a factor of ‘Man-child’ or ‘Looks like I’m 50.’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone checked on Prinny woo? Maybe they thought it was okay to abandon her in the house for 6 weeks. Spain isn't that far away, it's just a wide angled lens etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Dr. Chris on This Morning once said that a bottle of sun cream has enough in it for 3 to 4 applications and that parents weren't putting enough on. You are supposed to put it on half an hour before sun exposure and top up every hour and after being in a pool or the sea. It doesn’t matter what the factor says, there is no evidence that they protect for that long.

Reactions: 7
Have to admit when i saw sarah stories i thought "fgs people will find anything to witch about" me thinking that she only went paddling in the sea with jace acouple steps away. So i came here to read and thought oh they are over talking it surely they wasnt that far away for that amount of time. so i went and watched the vlogg 😲 i stand corrected. i have a 7 month and i personally wouldnt leave his side (but thats just me). Im one of these that think what if this happens or that happens ect.
This is the problem. Most people will see Sarah’s stories and just take their word for it that everyone is just haters and picking any tiny fault.

Glad you took the time to look for yourself and not just brand people ‘haters’

Reactions: 16
Ok........ so, I’ve been reading comments about leaving the baby on the beach and was shocked and thought surely not, surely they weren’t that far....... so I watched it

You absolute thick pair of wankers! And you wonder why people report you to social services! In the section I watched they didn’t look once at the tent that he was sleeping in.

But it’s ok cos when he cries, he screams so you can hear him. What about if he’s sick and god forbid choking on it? What if he gets bit? What if a perv ceases the opportunity!!

Your no better than kate & Jerry McCann!!

And no there’s no way of getting out of it. You left a baby on a beach by himself - you can’t justify that 🖕🖕

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.