The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You absolute thick pair of wankers! And you wonder why people report you to social services! In the section I watched they didn’t look once at the tent that he was sleeping in.

But it’s ok cos when he cries, he screams so you can hear him. What about if he’s sick and god forbid choking on it? What if he gets bit? What if a perv ceases the opportunity!!

Your no better than kate & Jerry McCann!!

And no there’s no way of getting out of it. You left a baby on a beach by himself - you can’t justify that 🖕🖕
It's Jason I feel sorry for. He'll forever know about the time his parents left him alone on a busy Spanish beach. Oh and the fact his dad's a

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think you're right. This is one of the photos from Amazon.
View attachment 31971
Also it looks a very lot big and heavy. Not the sort of thing you could carry easily while treading water.

View attachment 31972
Is this what Chris took with him into the sea? What an absolutely dumbass 😳😳

Ok........ so, I’ve been reading comments about leaving the baby on the beach and was shocked and thought surely not, surely they weren’t that far....... so I watched it

You absolute thick pair of wankers! And you wonder why people report you to social services! In the section I watched they didn’t look once at the tent that he was sleeping in.

But it’s ok cos when he cries, he screams so you can hear him. What about if he’s sick and god forbid choking on it? What if he gets bit? What if a perv ceases the opportunity!!

Your no better than kate & Jerry McCann!!

And no there’s no way of getting out of it. You left a baby on a beach by himself - you can’t justify that 🖕🖕
And Sarah mentioning it was only 10 mins doesn’t excuse the fact either. What about these parents who have left a baby in the bathtub to answer the door or phone and their child drowned. You never leave your baby/child alone for any given amount of time.

I’m wondering if Isabelle or Esme actually mentioned that it was a bad idea.
I know nothing these girls could say would supersede their idiot parents, but they do seem to have more common sense.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I bet Chris wouldn’t leave his beloved wide angle lense camera unattended on the beach for all to see/someone to snatch.

His child though? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
And this is why kids continue watching these thickos - they totally think Chris can message 16 year olds as much as he likes, sleep with who he likes cos it's not illegal. Can we stop the world please so I can get off? I can't even....

Oh, looks like they're heading to Portaventura next
‘Pretty much legal’
Hun. It is legal. It’s just inappropriate and an abuse of trust/ power.

You either get legal or illegal. I’m no lawyer but I don’t think ‘pretty much legal’ is a thing

And this is why kids continue watching these thickos - they totally think Chris can message 16 year olds as much as he likes, sleep with who he likes cos it's not illegal. Can we stop the world please so I can get off? I can't even....

And yeah. I said this the other day. Most of the minions are like ‘well it’s not illegal so it’s okay’

These are all minions who adore and dote on Sarah and the girls but don’t mind that if the allegations are true then Chris has cheated on his wife, his children’s mother and on more than one occasion. Which has no doubt caused friction in the family, affecting the children etc etc
Surely if you loved Sarah that much you’d be annoyed at what Chris allegedly did??

Reactions: 14
I'm convinced Sarah's mum raised the 3 girls. Its probably why they all went to bottle because she couldn't cope.
She has absolutely no idea how to raise Jace, why isn't he getting tummy time or practise sitting up ect? He's left in the bouncer or carseat for what seems a majority of the day.
It's why she doesn't understand babies sleep schedules ect.
Why he was late for his jabs ect. Shes like a first time mum (I'm not saying all first time mums are this bad!) And considering she's got 3 girls she shouldn't be this unknowledgeable!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I hope they do go to portaventura. Might get something more then the bloody beach and see to look at!

Reactions: 8
I use factor 50 on hols on my children 3 - 4 times a day depending on if were in pool or shade my kids have never burnt

Reactions: 9
There's an account on Insta called chrisinghamtea which is exposing all his actions. The IFAM are all over it backing him and saying how wonderful he is :rolleyes:. If you have an account on there, please go in and join the comments to help explain to the IFAM that Chris is not someone to be looked up to. The IFAM are so blindsided that they don't see what he's really like. They'll never see it on Chris and Sarah's insta because they delete all the comments that don't blow wind up their arses. These kids need to start being told what it's really like.

Reactions: 14
How come when he was out on his one man raft using the wide angle lense he was emphasising how far away the beach was, yet when he left his baby alone on the beach using the exact same lense he then claimed the beach was miraculously closer 🤔 🤥

Reactions: 30
There's an account on Insta called chrisinghamtea which is exposing all his actions. The IFAM are all over it backing him and saying how wonderful he is :rolleyes:. If you have an account on there, please go in and join the comments to help explain to the IFAM that Chris is not someone to be looked up to. The IFAM are so blindsided that they don't see what he's really like. They'll never see it on Chris and Sarah's insta because they delete all the comments that don't blow wind up their arses. These kids need to start being told what it's really like.
There’s a ‘teen mum’ on one of the comments defending them and when you look at the profile she’s in year 9. So what’s that, issy’s age? She shouldn’t be taking the Inghams videos as parental guidance.

So they’ve a year 9 teen mum fan and they are still dressing their daughter as a 7 year old.

Everyone else defending that Sarah is constantly with Jace and up feeding him all night etc so deserves a break
A. Chris could have stayed with him
B. That’s what Sarah tells you. As she likes to remind us we only see 10-20 minutes a day of what really happens and if the ‘best bits’ are leaving a baby on the beach, I dread to think the bits that get cut out.

Reactions: 17
I bet Chris wouldn’t leave his beloved wide angle lense camera unattended on the beach for all to see/someone to snatch.

His child though? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not a chance! They’ll follow the guidelines about not leaving valuables on the beach but it’s ok they can see the baby in the distance.

I don’t get how the ifam are defending them because they could see the baby. Of course they could see the baby. They would have been able to see if somebody tried to snatch him. They would have seen the panic if there had been an emergency on the beach. The fact is they might not have been fast enough to stop it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

What he did was not illegal in the UK. We know that! Personally I don’t agree with calling him a nonce or weirdo but he clearly has a penchant for teenage / barely legal girls.

The issue as I see it is he abused his position of trust, in the same way a teacher teaching 16-18 year olds would be guilty of if caught doing what he’s done.

There needs to be legislation covering a whole manner of You Tube / internet activities.

Engaging in on line conversation with an under 18 year old with sexual content should be illegal where there is an imbalance of power such as being a fan of a YouTuber. The lines of grooming are blurry regarding Chris but he definitely went down that path, however far he got, it should never have happened.

This is without getting into the blatant exploitation of their children (not just the Inghams) and filming them without consent they’re not legally able to give.

Using thumbnails and title to lure in weirdo’s (Family Fizz use Mia terribly for this) should result in immediate removal of the video in my opinion.

Taking away children’s rights to a consistent education, ability to form friendships and have a secure environment to call home (again Family Fizz spring to mind) is also something these YT parents should not be allowed to do just to line their own pockets.

Then there’s the whole not declaring ADs etc a la Rebecca Meldrum & Co

Throwing mental health around for engagement but not actually engaging, the effects of ignoring a vulnerable fan could be fatal!

Exploiting vulnerable adults and children into spending money they don’t have or can ill afford to lose. Including accepting gifts from fans with a monetary value. Again shouldn’t be allowed.

I know this is an Ingham thread but really the whole industry needs a serious review.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I had to go and watch their vlog out of morbid curiosity after reading these comments o_O even though I don't want to contribute to their viewing figures!

This may have already been said but even so, I can't believe that at HER age Sarah Ingham has JUST discovered / worked out (like it's a huge secret!) that people in hot countries don't go out in the sun when it's at its hottest.

Have you never heard of a siesta Sarah?
Have you never heard the saying "mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun" - hell they even wrote a song about it, check it out! fgsssssss

Sun cream protects you for a short period of time, fact, it doesn't stop you burning if you spend hours in the sun.
A tan is sun damage, fact.
You aren't supposed to expose babies to the sun AT ALL!

And yes you did leave Jace unattended and no you were NOT watching him the entire time! Have you even watched your own vlog!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 25
Sooo funny to hear Sarah and Chris say that people are wasting SS and the police time by contacting them over “stupid things” yet they’ve basically ran to the police because someone made a mean comment about them over the internet!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I do worry that all this tit parenting will trickle down to the girls if and when they become mothers. This is all normal for them. All they’re learning is that it’s ok to have a husband who takes every opportunity to embarrass you and take the piss and it’s ok to leave babies with no proper supervision, not strapped into chairs, let them lose weight because they only need a ‘quick feed’ and every other terrible excuse for parenting that they’ll no doubt in over the next few years.

Reactions: 7

Doesn’t matter if it’s ‘legal’ or not I think it should be illegal. I also think cheating on your spouse should be illegal too but then there’s a lot of crappy loopholes
Sooo funny to hear Sarah and Chris say that people are wasting SS and the police time by contacting them over “stupid things” yet they’ve basically ran to the police because someone made a mean comment about them over the internet!! 😂
yes they’re narcissistic twats who will probably become that old couple the family avoids at family gatherings.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.