The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think of Bootle as part of Liverpool, bizarre to call it a separate town (even though it is!)

My mind went instantly to Madeline McCann when I saw them say "we were only x far away". They are negligent as f**k one of them should have stayed with the baby without question
They were in the Bootle Strand but Denise herself is actually from a different part of Merseyside.

Reactions: 2
I'm loving the fact that this scandal ha
Why are the vlogs always late at the minute? Surely it's all edited ready to go up for 5pm? Other YouTubers seem to get their vlogs up on time
Especially as he's up all night editing

Reactions: 3
Do we think this tea party idea was a marketing ploy? Lots of ifam are going to be miserable, I can't see this happening. If it does, then I'm sure there are many that have purchased it(like you said) just to raid the event/ go undercover....if it happens then I can't wait.

For starters how will 250 kids plus their guardians fit in that tiny creepy doll infested shop?
Sarah said before that they are doing it in smaller groups not all 250 at once I think

Reactions: 2
She sounds like she went to the same poundland drama school as Sarah. What. The. Fook. I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight, she's scary. The nerve on her to continue exploiting that boy and doubling down :mad: Can the Ingham's not see that she's freeloading on their negative media attention to use their baby boy to make herself rich?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely @PamSlams wins the next thread name? Can I suggest maybe adding Chavavan in it somewhere though? That needs a mention 😂 #49 Chavavan fun in The Sun; The Daily Fail vacation?
Or Chava-VAN fun in the SUN, The daily fail vacation! ... why do they pronounce caravan like they do anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.