The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children services need to see them.

Disgusting how certainly families get away with it. It’s neglect.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Btw, I haven’t caught up with the previous thread but from what I’ve read on here so far & a FB debate, it is neglect.

I cannot believe a parent or PARENTS would do something like that. Neglect, end.

Reactions: 18
The Inghams run a business right
so legally they have a duty of care and to put the health and safety of their workers
first and above everything else Paid or unpaid.poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just caught up and never comment but I cannot believe how irresponsible they were in the water! They were NOT keeping an eye on him and would not be able to hear him if he was distressed. Ever heard of a rip tide? What is one of the girls got into difficulty in the water and their attention diverted? I’m actually appalled that Sarah tried to justify herself.

What shocks me the most is that they didn’t think and delete the footage before posting!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I have just seen a very disturbing unboxing of the Jace doll on YouTube. I really get that grown women who have had still births or can't have babies want a replica baby but not a replica of an actual living baby that belongs to another family. It is just weird.
I am not going to share the channel on here but I can't stop anyone going on YouTube and typing baby Jace Ingham in the search bar.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The Inghams should be proud - 9 out of 10 of the 'Most Liked' comments on Tattle today are about them.

#Woohoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I’m telling you now put the pair of them in bucket hats and it would be uncanny
67467A6A-272B-41B5-B7C5-39A1E3DF6DF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
You know what?

I bet if something did happen to one of their kids, their first priority would be vlog content and what clickbait title they could use for the vlog that night.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The footage of Creepy and Esme in the sea was filmed on the go pro. It’s so different to the footage from yesterday... but that’s none of my business cos you know, Sarah told us the truth right?

Also taking Emse out that far to sea is so dangerous. I know she can swim, but she’s only little. It doesn’t take much to drown that far out.
I was hoping that his little tug boat would pop no harm to Esmé of course. She has her tube and is probably a better swimmer than Creeps

Reactions: 5
God there are some idiots following them
The Defence of them on their social media’s from kids is one thing but from adults is increasingly disturbing, if they think those things are acceptable parenting, WTF are they doing behind closed doors with their own offspring? Doesn’t bare thinking about ! 😑

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
17k views on tonight’s 💅🏼 Shame 😂

I’ve not watched - I think their holiday vlogs have been horrendously crap!
All we’ve seen is swimming in a pool, swimming in the sea, swimming in the pool, swimming in the sea. Abandoning poor little Jace and a few rants.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All we’ve seen is swimming in a pool, swimming in the sea, swimming in the pool, swimming in the sea. Abandoning poor little Jace and a few rants.
Wrong.

We’ve seen sausage and smash
Pot noodles
pasta in a packet with more pasta

Oh and chris’ ginger pube eyebrows.
And 1.5 rants ( Instagram one is only half)

I’m having a great summer

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.