The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they made a carbon copy of the wrong family member they should sell a little Prinny so they can buy one themselves. They must forget what that poor dog looks like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Children services need to see them.

Disgusting how certainly families get away with it. It’s neglect.
Un fortunately it's parasites likes these that slip through the cracks and get away with it

Reactions: 6

I don't know anything about cameras but this is the wide-angle lens they supposedly were using when they left Jace alone on the shore. (They link all of they cameras/equipment in their vlog descriptions)

Reactions: 4
Maybe we can earn it with good behaviour. Like if you eat up all your spam and dry cereal and clean the shower really well with the same sponge you use to clean yourself then you earn a trip to the prison cinema room for one or two vlogs.
I may have to buy all the pot noodles and pasta if its going to be a long stay and what if we want a burger then maybe just tell the guards im having a burger but I definitely don't want any sugar except of course some sweets, some chocolate, cake doughnuts and chai latte but definitely NO SUGAR !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A 4 month old baby left alone .....was that not bad enough they then show a 10 year old in a rubber ring going out to sea , he mentioned they were both strong swimmers???.....FYI you dick , rule no.1 you could be the best swimmer in the world but you get caught in a rip and you're in real danger and if Esmes ring struck a leak a good swimmer would struggle to swim that far back in that heat let alone a child oh for the love of brains please stop!!!! Are your children's lives really worth a bleeping view!!!!!!?????
trouble is the way your both acting it's views views views!!!!!!
Oh and Sarah darling, try using that super heavy amount of Sun cream in the trolley your children are burning plus I feel I need to let you know if it says waterproof it's not just keep putting it on them ok......

AND NONE of that crap compares to what they did to jace, if one of them were sat there on their phone with him there really would of been no situation!!!!!
I was like huh sunscreen is heavy? Those little toothpaste tubes of cream are weighing down your cart? Shows she reads here after we said how badly Isla was burned thus making reference to sunscreen...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think the jail will be maximum security. Probably more like a camp so I'm sure they will have TV and I'm sure we can ask someone to smuggle in phones with wifi😁
I’ll smuggle in some sausage and smash n crisps if some of u lot will cover the pasta and sauce , nuggets and a calippo or if not some spam or nuggets , no need for booze we never drink
Hic 🍷 hic 🍷 mind your own business ok it’s Ribena yous all haytersss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 31964

I don't know anything about cameras but this is the wide-angle lens they supposedly were using when they left Jace alone on the shore. (They link all of they cameras/equipment in their vlog descriptions)
Does the description say u can see ur baby when he's abandoned on the beach?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand Louise Robinson on this morning made a point of highlighting kids that had been wrongfully removed for stupid reasons , and the closed secret courts ,
Some families put through hell based on false allegations etc, yet others can do what they like publicly and get away Scot free i don’t understand at 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
View attachment 31964

Wouldnt one of those lenses make things look like when you look through the peep hole on a fromt door? In the vlog it looked normal. Im not an expert but thats what i feel it would look like

Reactions: 3
Wouldnt one of those lenses make things look like when you look through the peep hole on a fromt door? In the vlog it looked normal. Im not an expert but thats what i feel it would look like
I think you're right. This is one of the photos from Amazon.

Also it looks a very lot big and heavy. Not the sort of thing you could carry easily while treading water.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just seen a very disturbing unboxing of the Jace doll on YouTube. I really get that grown women who have had still births or can't have babies want a replica baby but not a replica of an actual living baby that belongs to another family. It is just weird.
I am not going to share the channel on here but I can't stop anyone going on YouTube and typing baby Jace Ingham in the search bar.
I think this might have been the video that was mentioned in the past two threads (I brought it up on the last one as I hadn't read the threads in days, without realising the previous thread had already discussed). If it is, the poor woman said in her comments that she wants children badly but has lost a baby already and the woman has ASD, learning disabilities and several other conditions. I'm worried about the way the Inghams rip off fans who are vulnerable children and adults in this way. They also are letting people get into debt with their instalment credit system for the damn Jace doll.

I just wonder if you've lost a child, surely getting a reborn that you could 'infuse' with the spirit of your dead child by chosing the name you were going to use etc. is more therapeutic than getting a model of a real child that is someone else's offspring?

Reactions: 9
Question for people more tech savvy than me... when he said you all think you’re anonymous behind your fake profiles but you’re not you’re easily traceable... how likely is that to be true (100% not I guess by their honesty and integrity levels) but it did get me wondering what the process would be for a layman (ie not the fantasy police team) to identify someone, like is an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? I know that horrid pair of women on YouTube have doxxed people naming no names so wondering how they did that and likely it would be that he could do that? Say on sites like here which is more a forum than a platform of sorts...

Don’t worry I’m not packing my stripy pjs and toblerone just yet, I’d stand by everything I’ve said as it’s always to me been about justice for the girls he traumatized.

I was just curious as to the process and legality of it all.

And one day she’ll have an actual breakdown and the kids will just be laughing at her.

It must be such a weird life for the kids. I know vlogging is just an accepted thing now but most youtubers tend to do a weekly vlog so they at least have some semblance of normality. I know the Michalaks aren’t massively popular on here but I like how they do nice laid back vlogs and with the exception of sometimes making Grayson read things out, the kids are pretty much left to do their own thing and just be kids.

I’m a big fan of Safiya Nygaard and her vlogs are a great example of quality content by someone who takes their work seriously. All her vlogs are interesting (if you’re into make up, fashion etc) all her vlogs have purpose and each one seems like a little project. There’s so much love that goes into them and you get the feeling that she doesn’t 100% live to vlog.

The Ingham’s by contrast just push out video after video of mundane rubbish.
I also watch safiya she is amazing, both her and tyler put alot of thought into their videos. Over 8million subs snd always has ar least 7 million views per video. Not a misely 15k out of million the minghams get.

Reactions: 7
I was like huh sunscreen is heavy? Those little toothpaste tubes of cream are weighing down your cart? Shows she reads here after we said how badly Isla was burned thus making reference to sunscreen...
They really shouldn't still be heavy 10 days in if they were using them!!!!😂😁

I think you're right. This is one of the photos from Amazon.
View attachment 31971
Also it looks a very lot big and heavy. Not the sort of thing you could carry easily while treading water.

View attachment 31972
Makes you wonder how he would react in an emergency with that...I'm thinking
....omgeeeeee quick Sarah you go I can't get this camera wet......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never watched the Ingham’s before but wanted to have a nosey as I have heard about them leaving their baby on the beach whilst the rest of them were in the sea 😱
What the hell is going on with the dad’s hair? Black emo fridge (very circa 2005 😂) with ginger roots and eyebrows?! Can’t deal 😂
Same... never watched them either was just messiahketo story of a baby been left on a beach
Odd looking man !
And leaving the baby 😳 they had their backs to the beach .. only way it’s acceptable if they were at the waters edge with the baby in her arms if she wanted to cool off or take it in turns ?!

Reactions: 7
How many times did Chris say the Salou nightlife was POPPIN? 🤮 Bet he was desperate to get in to those bars and hunt down some young women or men 🤷 instead of going back to the tin can with Sarah.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Question for people more tech savvy than me... when he said you all think you’re anonymous behind your fake profiles but you’re not you’re easily traceable... how likely is that to be true (100% not I guess by their honesty and integrity levels) but it did get me wondering what the process would be for a layman (ie not the fantasy police team) to identify someone, like is an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? I know that horrid pair of women on YouTube have doxxed people naming no names so wondering how they did that and likely it would be that he could do that? Say on sites like here which is more a forum than a platform of sorts...

Don’t worry I’m not packing my stripy pjs and toblerone just yet, I’d stand by everything I’ve said as it’s always to me been about justice for the girls he traumatized.

I was just curious as to the process and legality of it all.
I’m sure someone said tattle is based in the states why would they go to that much trouble for a nonce , also there are strict privacy laws so yeh he’s grasping at straws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.