The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Chris has taken the girls aside and explained “ mummy is going through a weird time right now so she needs you to be super supportive and laugh at everything she does , even if it’s not funny . Just laugh ! Be supportive at all times !” Because I’m guessing a miserable angry Sarah would be like living with a monster ! There’s going to be some reversed roles of parents / kids soon if they don’t get a grip. It’s one thing being sat on your arse lording it , it’s another thing entirely making your kids walk on eggshells so as not to ruffle your feathers !

Just a suggestion but maybe Cut the fiasco short when Izzy goes off with her school pals , Go home and play at being decent parents to your kids ! Put down the cameras , let the baby wake up for once without a lens n his little face and allow the girls some down time from being paid performing monkeys , before they have to go back to school !

Your welcome ! 😏

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think Chris has taken the girls aside and explained “ mummy is going through a weird time right now so she needs you to be super supportive and laugh at everything she does , even if it’s not funny . Just laugh ! Be supportive at all times !” Because I’m guessing a miserable angry Sarah would be like living with a monster ! There’s going to be some reversed roles of parents / kids soon if they don’t get a grip. It’s one thing being sat on your arse lording it , it’s another thing entirely making your kids walk on eggshells so as not to ruffle your feathers !

Just a suggestion but maybe Cut the fiasco short when Izzy goes off with her school pals , Go home and play at being decent parents to your kids ! Put down the cameras , let the baby wake up for once without a lens n his little face and allow the girls some down time from being paid performing monkeys , before they have to go back to school !

Your welcome ! 😏
And one day she’ll have an actual breakdown and the kids will just be laughing at her.

It must be such a weird life for the kids. I know vlogging is just an accepted thing now but most youtubers tend to do a weekly vlog so they at least have some semblance of normality. I know the Michalaks aren’t massively popular on here but I like how they do nice laid back vlogs and with the exception of sometimes making Grayson read things out, the kids are pretty much left to do their own thing and just be kids.

I’m a big fan of Safiya Nygaard and her vlogs are a great example of quality content by someone who takes their work seriously. All her vlogs are interesting (if you’re into make up, fashion etc) all her vlogs have purpose and each one seems like a little project. There’s so much love that goes into them and you get the feeling that she doesn’t 100% live to vlog.

The Ingham’s by contrast just push out video after video of mundane rubbish.

Reactions: 16
I don’t care what they say about cameras or lenses if you look at where they are sat on the beach and have all their belonging set up in previous shots in relation to the shallowest point of the water it’s still too far to leave a baby alone and they weren’t at the shallowest point they were at the depth of needing to tread water. They must think people are stupid. At the end of the day leaving a 4 month old baby alone on a beach even for a second is too long. The fact that they don’t realise this is more worrying than anything else. I wouldn’t even leave my 9 or 12 year old alone on the beach in a foreign country let alone a 4 month old baby. They seem to think this passing fame bubble makes them invincible to the real dangers of the rest of the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t care what they say about cameras or lenses if you look at where they are sat on the beach and have all their belonging set up in previous shots in relation to the shallowest point of the water it’s still too far to leave a baby alone and they weren’t at the shallowest point they were at the depth of needing to tread water. They must think people are stupid. At the end of the day leaving a 4 month old baby alone on a beach even for a second is too long. The fact that they don’t realise this is more worrying than anything else. I wouldn’t even leave my 9 or 12 year old alone on the beach in a foreign country let alone a 4 month old baby. They seem to think this passing fame bubble makes them invincible to the real dangers of the rest of the world.
See i think Sarah has realised it was wrong but thiers no way she can admit it, so going on the defence is all she can do.

Reactions: 19
I’m LIVING for the new Sarah. Two rants in one week. Just me?

She trips herself over the same sentance she tells that many lies in it. Living the best life and all those memories. I bet Isabelle can’t wait to get on that school trip. Who’ll be mother number 2 for the week then?

I have to admit I’ve watched it at least twice. Had to show it my boyfriend...
I watched it again looking for the ginger hair others here has pointed out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God there are some idiots following them
This comment infuriates me. It's completely different being in a park with your child than it is being in the sea while your child is on the beach.
I took my godchildren to the park today. One was on the seesaw with another kid and one was on the slide. I was stood in the middle watching both (they're close together!) And the one on the seesaw fell off and hurt his arm, he was fine but upset but I was there within seconds.
How long would it of took Sarah to get there if Jace had been stung by a wasp? Would she have even heard him with the kids talking, other kids having fun, the jet skis ect?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Has anyone ever thought that they’re in so far that stopping now is worse for their kids than continuing?

If they stop YouTube their household income plummets since neither of them are particularly experienced or educated to degree or beyond degree level. Raising 4 kids on minimum wage salaries - no thanks. I wouldn’t envy the kids doing that.

YouTube exploitation and a decent income, even if temporary, is preferable.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am not going unless we have access to trash tv or the inghams.
Maybe we can earn it with good behaviour. Like if you eat up all your spam and dry cereal and clean the shower really well with the same sponge you use to clean yourself then you earn a trip to the prison cinema room for one or two vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was hoping that his little tug boat would pop no harm to Esmé of course. She has her tube and is probably a better swimmer than Creeps
I thought the same thing and then I remembered the first responders they would put in danger in rescuing that creep.

Reactions: 2
“This is hotter than we’ve ever experienced on holiday before....”

Na mate, I’m pretty sure you were sweating like a pig when you were stopped at border control and chucked in an Aussie slammer 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just watched the vlog properly, his vocabulary is horrendous. He's watched too many American family vloggers, he's trying to sound like them by saying things like "the ocean" and "so pretty"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe we can earn it with good behaviour. Like if you eat up all your spam and dry cereal and clean the shower really well with the same sponge you use to clean yourself then you earn a trip to the prison cinema room for one or two vlogs.
Since their vlogs are all the same we should be good with once a week. 😁

Reactions: 6
See i think Sarah has realised it was wrong but thiers no way she can admit it, so going on the defence is all she can do.
You’d think if they really hate all the drama they’d turn off the comment section at least for the summer and let things die down but they love it. They’ve made out they are being bullied literally so everyone can come gushing to to them in an attempt to raise numbers. Everything they do has the opposite effect because they are clueless. They have a loyal fan base which literally must be brain washed because they’re is no way I’d let my kids watch knowing what I know about them but they won’t be young and naive forever and once they begin to grow up a bit and see them for what they are and read the controversy and allegations and newspapers the loyal follower base will shrink.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't know if this has been mentioned (as we're moving quickly around here!) But if you watch back yesterday's vlog and don't focus on the 4 month old left on the shore....

Isla is way out of her depth, struggling to grab at Sarah to keep herself afloat. Sarah is too concerned about whatever drivel she is spouting to acknowledge her or give her a hand - she's near enough batting her away!

Just can't....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Anybody notice creepy's Salou description....there are a lot of pubs and nightlife.....but strange for a grown man with 4 kids, oh tit I forgot it's Chris (dirty) Ingham.....silly me of course he would much rather be in clubs with his stinking beanie and his blades doing his professional tricks for the girls wouldn't he....Doh me!!

Reactions: 17
I am not going unless we have access to trash tv or the inghams.
I don't think the jail will be maximum security. Probably more like a camp so I'm sure they will have TV and I'm sure we can ask someone to smuggle in phones with wifi😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A 4 month old baby left alone .....was that not bad enough they then show a 10 year old in a rubber ring going out to sea , he mentioned they were both strong swimmers???.....FYI you dick , rule no.1 you could be the best swimmer in the world but you get caught in a rip and you're in real danger and if Esmes ring struck a leak a good swimmer would struggle to swim that far back in that heat let alone a child oh for the love of brains please stop!!!! Are your children's lives really worth a bleeping view!!!!!!?????
trouble is the way your both acting it's views views views!!!!!!
Oh and Sarah darling, try using that super heavy amount of Sun cream in the trolley your children are burning plus I feel I need to let you know if it says waterproof it's not just keep putting it on them ok......

God there are some idiots following them
AND NONE of that crap compares to what they did to jace, if one of them were sat there on their phone with him there really would of been no situation!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.