The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they realise people aren’t buying Sarah’s explanations, the ifam are trying to justify it by the fact there was other people on the beach if help was needed
The very people that could take him 🤔

Reactions: 4
Family Fizz are on target to reach 2M subs tomorrow!

What could have been....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sarah takes more time filming and waffling than she does raise her

She is still with Chris for MONEY thats what she wants and will do anything to get her hands on it. Instead of raising her family she is looking to see what she can waffle about in the next vlog and how any parents can allow their kids to log onto and worship their channel I will never know as he sends the most inappropriate vlogs to young girls. She is so lazy that it is unbelievable when you see her daily routines.
That one blog was enough, I honestly can see why anyone finds them enjoyable to watch, nothing special about them at all.

Reactions: 5
Forgetting the sexual messages to underaged girls, the exploitation of the reborn doll, and the great abandonment on the beach for a minute, I just want to know why the hell Chris wears a thick wool beanie around the pool in 33’C weather, oh, and occasionally chucks a cap on top of it too.
To piss off us Tattlers.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty certain their 1.2 mill subscriber count has stayed pretty stagnant since the texting scandal. Before this, they were "creators in the rise" and may well have passed 2 million by now.

Well his apology for the texts seems to have been branding himself with a disgusting arms length tattoo that reads "sarah ingham forever " check it out, it will make your eyes bleed. Sarah didn't seem best pleased and has made him pay for his mistakes with ever increasing daily bargain shops and sugar feasts ever since.

Their claim to fame was when their xmas video went viral for extreme reactions to presents and huge piles of presents.

One year they even made it onto an Iceland advert...I bet iceland are regretting that now.
They were on an Iceland advert!???

Wait, just watched it and that’s the weirdest advert ever!

• Haha
Is Jace sat wrong in his carseat? I feel those padded things on the belt should be up at his shoulders?

Reactions: 2
Now they realise people aren’t buying Sarah’s explanations, the ifam are trying to justify it by the fact there was other people on the beach if help was needed
Some of these kids need to be taken off the internet. Their parents need to start doing their job and check their phones then explain to their offspring why the Inghams are not great role models. Yes there were other people around but they would not necessarily have stopped a kidnapper etc. Someone commented on the Sun Facebook post yesterday that Jace could have been kidnapped and one of the ifam accused her of being too dramatic but it is not dramatic, it is something that could've happened.

Does anyone else find Sarah's voice she does for trolls comical, I live for her to talk like that, she just can't be taken seriously with awful lashes, her cheeks that almost hide her eyes, and that voice.

I'm so excited to go to prison with you all, and those employed by The Sun and The Daily Mail, we'll have a right old knees up
Will we get mint imperials that we have to shove half the packet in one go in our mouths, I mean that's the only way these lot will shut us up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh wow I feel so sorry for those kids! They would love the two theme parks and water park. And there is no way they haven’t seen it or know that it’s so close with one of Europe’s tallest rides that you can see from miles away, plus it’s sign posted and there is a little shuttle from Salou.
There is way more to Salou than campsites as there are also mountains and old towns nearby to explore. But could be too much agriculture for them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn't be so sure, Jonathan Saccone Joly won father of the year this year! 😏🤪😬
Intriguing......why?

Reactions: 1
since when do you enter water at the shoreline and it's up around your neck????

I have to say I am shocked with looking at the quality of the Jace doll?? Anyone browse eBay and I have to say there are dolls on there the spitting image of him but my problem is , the r eborns are priced to quality and £200-£300 dolls are completely silicone , including the body, theirs is a cheap stuffed body and those types anywhere go for £50- £90, speaking from experience after my granddaughter wanted one last Xmas so did a lot of investigating and learned about the difference and huge price ranges, just ridiculous and mind boggling
Would a child know a difference really?? Oh and the price!!

Look kids Jace doll a quarter of the price😂😂😂
Do you think we could all buy a “Jace” doll off eBay. We could scratch a number on the back and go to the imaginary tea party. I have a really nice beanie I could wear. Whooooo hoooooooo

Reactions: 5
Some of these kids need to be taken off the internet. Their parents need to start doing their job and check their phones then explain to their offspring why the Inghams are not great role models. Yes there were other people around but they would not necessarily have stopped a kidnapper etc. Someone commented on the Sun Facebook post yesterday that Jace could have been kidnapped and one of the ifam accused her of being too dramatic but it is not dramatic, it is something that could've happened.
There was lots of people around at the Tate Gallery this weekend and the parents were only feet away.

If someone wants to do harm they will!

Reactions: 13
Has she had lipo how on earth does she get herself to look slim and no cellulite yet in vlogs she's very chunky it's as if by magic she's half the person
As a woman of Sarah’s size (I like being chubby, throw your piggies emojis at me), I know my angles. To the side, hidden behind the girls. Clever move.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is so strange, but I've watched it twice already. Iceland did shun the big marketing agencies in that documentary

I can’t tell if one of you are taking the piss or that’s a real thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she had lipo how on earth does she get herself to look slim and no cellulite yet in vlogs she's very chunky it's as if by magic she's half the person
Must be that wide angled lens 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is so strange, but I've watched it twice already. Iceland did shun the big marketing agencies in that documentary

What the hell have I just watched, and how the hell did I not know this existed!!
They approved this? Wow, it was so obvious all along wasn’t it 💰 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What standard of living?? Eating pot noodles at 10pm! Face plastered all over the internet.

When they started youtube the girls were neat and tidy, now they are quite scruffy.

If they spend less on plastic crap they will have plenty to keep up their current standard of living.

Sadly their current standard of living is very poor.
Miss Judgmental has been very defensive of those two parasites IMHO

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.