The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this 'the kids will suffer', in what way?

All i can think of, is the older 2 will lose private education. State education isn't suffering, thousands of children up and down the country do amazingly well in state schools.
They'll lose the endless fancy holidays, again thats not suffering. So many children are lucky to even get a single holiday each year.
They'll have to sell a car, plenty of 2 parent families cope perfectly well with 2 vehicles, that wont effect the kids.

So what Kelly Smith aka Sarah really means is, its the adults who will suffer. They'll be the ones taking their privately educated children back to a state school they previously snubbed. Facing the parents.
One of them will have to get a job. They'll have to holiday in that persons annual leave. They'll give up the 'status' they've come to love.
The kids will go back to a normal life and for at least one of them that cant come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All this 'the kids will suffer', in what way?

All i can think of, is the older 2 will lose private education. State education isn't suffering, thousands of children up and down the country do amazingly well in state schools.
They'll lose the endless fancy holidays, again thats not suffering. So many children are lucky to even get a single holiday each year.
They'll have to sell a car, plenty of 2 parent families cope perfectly well with 2 vehicles, that wont effect the kids.

So what Kelly Smith aka Sarah really means is, its the adults who will suffer. They'll be the ones taking their privately educated children back to a state school they previously snubbed. Facing the parents.
One of them will have to get a job. They'll have to holiday in that persons annual leave. They'll give up the 'status' they've come to love.
The kids will go back to a normal life and for at least one of them that cant come soon enough.
The kids will have a decrease in their standard of living - that's suffering

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think real “suffering” would be no food, no home, no education.
And that will not be the reality for those kids.
So they may be humiliated giving up their lifestyle but that’s about it.
It’s Sarah & Chris who have brought this to their kids front door. No one else 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's clear they won't go to a theme park as he has stated will have to blur out children and it takes a very lot of time, but yet again money wins, don't you think the girls would love a day out with no cameras in their faces, oh but wait we don't think of the children's feelings do we, neither do you two who clearly don't give a tit for their happiness, thing is you would still get a vlog done because all we see now is you in caravan or eating so you could do the vlog when you came home, just an idea for you dimwits!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think they will actually gain rather than suffer, If you look back a few years the kids had real smiles on their faces, they had real family time and real friends

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's clear they won't go to a theme park as he has stated will have to blur out children and it takes a very lot of time, but yet again money wins, don't you think the girls would love a day out with no cameras in their faces, oh but wait we don't think of the children's feelings do we, neither do you two who clearly don't give a tit for their happiness, thing is you would still get a vlog done because all we see now is you in caravan or eating so you could do the vlog when you came home, just an idea for you dimwits!!
They had no problems filming in universal last year for Issys birthday, or Florida! Those poor kids must be bored shitless now. In and out of pools, walking to random markets and back. Deffo the summer of a lifetime!!

• Haha
Some great comments.

since when do you enter water at the shoreline and it's up around your neck????

I have to say I am shocked with looking at the quality of the Jace doll?? Anyone browse eBay and I have to say there are dolls on there the spitting image of him but my problem is , the r eborns are priced to quality and £200-£300 dolls are completely silicone , including the body, theirs is a cheap stuffed body and those types anywhere go for £50- £90, speaking from experience after my granddaughter wanted one last Xmas so did a lot of investigating and learned about the difference and huge price ranges, just ridiculous and mind boggling
Would a child know a difference really?? Oh and the price!!

Look kids Jace doll a quarter of the price😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No it's really not. We're not talking about them having no clothing, no shelter, no food, no heat. Which is the reality for many millions of children across the world.
A drop in their standard of living will see them still better off than most children across this country.

Reactions: 16
I get that they probably aren’t the first people or will be the last to leave a baby unattended but they are the only ones to have recorded it for the whole world to see and therefore should accept that people are going to be in uproar about it. They must see what they did was wrong but don’t like being told they are wrong so are denying or changing their story every 2 mins
That the worrying thing about these two though, they obviously couldn't see any wrong because come on would you put that out to the world??????or even think and do it in the first place???

Reactions: 1
I'm not poor by no means I've travelled my kids round the world yet my kids prefer a tent in the garden lol

These girls lost there parents when greed came into it - take the greed away they will have there parents back

What standard of living?? Eating pot noodles at 10pm! Face plastered all over the internet.

When they started youtube the girls were neat and tidy, now they are quite scruffy.

If they spend less on plastic crap they will have plenty to keep up their current standard of living.

Sadly their current standard of living is very poor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not a reason to support the Inghams behaviour though. Why should Chris and Sarah live a life of luxury because we don’t want their kids to lose out? Chris can go back to the highly paid job of pilot if they wish to continue the lifestyle surely?

Sums Sarah and Chris up doesn’t it.

Take the girls to the theme park which they’d love, have loads to do and make genuine memories. But that means sacrificing blogging it.
OR
Stick them on the beach, swimming pool etc so you’ve got content for the day.

So much for Sarah ‘making memories’.... more like. ‘Making footage’

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.