The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. My own thread name suggestion has 57 votes so far but I’m willing to ditch it for this new and improved version 🤣

The Ingham family #49 holiday fun in The Sun; The Daily Fail vacation
Surely @PamSlams wins the next thread name? Can I suggest maybe adding Chavavan in it somewhere though? That needs a mention 😂 #49 Chavavan fun in The Sun; The Daily Fail vacation?

Reactions: 12
Re Isla in the water, just seen on BBC a 14 year old girl has died in the sea at Clacton. Not sure of the full story as yet. So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t get those comments, they don’t know the people around them. They could be anybody? You would hope your child would stumble across a “good” person if they ever needed help, but if you don’t leave your children alone then they wouldn’t need said person.
I was in a public toilets where a mum had left her baby and young son outside her stool whilst she went, and the young son had run out into the busy streets, i managed to get the kid to go back to his mum, waited whilst she finished so i knew the kids were safe, but who knows what would have happened if i wasnt there. Although this child was older then jace but still shows anything can happen anywhere if a child is not in sight or close proximity

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I come from the same small town just outside Liverpool as Denise Ferguson, I would love the Inghams to look her in the eye and tell her how far away they were from their child

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Does anyone know if the Sun actually put the article in today’s paper?

Reactions: 2
A 14 year old girl has died today swimming in the sea off Clayton pier, not far from where I live. A 15 year old girl is still in hospital along with an 18 year old who is in critical condition. This really highlights how absolutely stupid they were letting Esme go out so far the other day - I could barely watch it. They were lucky that time. Doesn’t matter how good a swimmer they think she is, she’s 10 and could have been caught in strong currents, stung and prevented from swimming, got a bad stitch or anything. They’re so accustomed to treating their kids as commodities they seem to have lost all perspective of them being living beings with feelings, limitations, wants and needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You take that back. He had a pilot’s hat and a special blazer and everything. 👨‍✈️🏅 He was the people’s pilot.

Comparing the Jason dolls to the selling of Spice Girl dolls poses an interesting question. If he was a Spice Girls doll, which would he be?

Posh and Sporty don’t seem to quite fit.
Scary? Certainly not.
That leaves only two options;
(Tiny) Baby
The other name is on the tip of my tongue...
If he was a pilot which airline did he fly for as many of my friends are pilots

Reactions: 1
A 14 year old girl has died today swimming in the sea off Clayton pier, not far from where I live. A 15 year old girl is still in hospital along with an 18 year old who is in critical condition. This really highlights how absolutely stupid they were letting Esme go out so far the other day - I could barely watch it. They were lucky that time. Doesn’t matter how good a swimmer they think she is, she’s 10 and could have been caught in strong currents, stung and prevented from swimming, got a bad stitch or anything. They’re so accustomed to treating their kids as commodities they seem to have lost all perspective of them being living beings with feelings, limitations, wants and needs.
It is always sad to hear of youngsters loosing their life due to getting into difficulty when swimming at this time of year and for Esme to be out in the sea at that depth was a disgrace anything could have happened as you say it doesn't go by what standard of swimmer you are. They do treat the kids a commodities thats why they have no life of their own no friends Isabelle should be out doing girlie things with friends not always doing what they wants her to do. They are only interested in the money

Reactions: 3
I come from the same small town just outside Liverpool as Denise Ferguson, I would love the Inghams to look her in the eye and tell her how far away they were from their child
I always think of Bootle as part of Liverpool, bizarre to call it a separate town (even though it is!)

My mind went instantly to Madeline McCann when I saw them say "we were only x far away". They are negligent as f**k one of them should have stayed with the baby without question

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.