The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when the scandal broke there were posts on GuruGossip saying the Sassy Belle channel's videos had people screaming 'pweirdo' and 'nonce' about Chris in the comment. Some on the forum were saying it's not fair to Isabelle that she has to get insults for her step-father's crimes.
I would say to be fair Isabelle cant help what her step-dad is or has done but the whole family is in on whats going on they dont live like a "normal" family the girls dont go out with friends and Isabelle is of the age of wanting to do girly things not with her mother all the time she should be allowed friends however when she did go for a sleepover she was using not so nice language that I would want to repeat.

Not a reason to support the Inghams behaviour though. Why should Chris and Sarah live a life of luxury because we don’t want their kids to lose out? Chris can go back to the highly paid job of pilot if they wish to continue the lifestyle surely?

Sums Sarah and Chris up doesn’t it.

Take the girls to the theme park which they’d love, have loads to do and make genuine memories. But that means sacrificing blogging it.
OR
Stick them on the beach, swimming pool etc so you’ve got content for the day.

So much for Sarah ‘making memories’.... more like. ‘Making footage’
I agree with what you say only Chris was not a "Pilot" nor was he anywhere likely to be one he was just airport staff dreaming of being a "pilot"

Reactions: 3
I’ve literally just come across these people for the first time ever after seeing there were so many threads on here discussing them. OMG. Is he a real character? That has got to be an act surely. He looks like Kevin/Perry, the two fingers and the skateboarding and chai fam shite, just awfully cringe. Good grief. I would be mortified if I was any one of those girls. The wife looks bizarre and that high pitched voice when talking to the baby literally made me feel queasy. They’re also acting like Salou is paradise on earth. It’s not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Awwwwwww where are Levis's when you need them hey peeps ......Oh tit I forgot you can't afford them anymore😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We have just returned from a holiday in Rhodes. While in the sea my daughter who is 12 felt the salt water was irritating a little cut she had on her arm and wanted to get out and sit in the shade for a bit. We took it in turns to sit with her, she is 12 and I didn’t like the thought of her sitting alone on the beach. Our sunbeds were about the same distance from the water as the tent was and we didn’t leave her alone These idiots don’t care one bit for that poor baby Really makes my blood boil
I think the same way it is a dame shame for the baby he is treated like a doll and then they even got a doll made to look like him when he was 2 months old who would even want that your baby is "your baby" and you wouldn't want it any other way only she wants to make Money anything that gives her money she will do

Reactions: 5
I’ve literally just come across these people for the first time ever after seeing there were so many threads on here discussing them. OMG. Is he a real character? That has got to be an act surely. He looks like Kevin/Perry, the two fingers and the skateboarding and chai fam shite, just awfully cringe. Good grief. I would be mortified if I was any one of those girls. The wife looks bizarre and that high pitched voice when talking to the baby literally made me feel queasy. They’re also acting like Salou is paradise on earth. It’s not.
He truly is repulsive isn't he? I knew vaguely of them with him texting young girls saga but they are the ultimate cringe.

I would say to be fair Isabelle cant help what her step-dad is or has done but the whole family is in on whats going on they dont live like a "normal" family the girls dont go out with friends and Isabelle is of the age of wanting to do girly things not with her mother all the time she should be allowed friends however when she did go for a sleepover she was using not so nice language that I would want to repeat.

I agree with what you say only Chris was not a "Pilot" nor was he anywhere likely to be one he was just airport staff dreaming of being a "pilot"
I know 😂 I was taking the mick.

I’m sure he could get some super dooper editing job though. Jump cuts galore. Turn up on his first day with the notorious wide angled lens

Reactions: 2
I have to say The Sun article is really a piece of smart writing. The headline was about how the Inghams were “abused” online for leaving Jace alone but then went on to explain in detail why and how said “abuse” is clearly justified.

I’d bet anything that it’s exactly how they sold it to Sarah. She thought she finally got a chance at lashing back at “haters” in mainstream media. But in reality she was set up to fail. Beautiful.
I'm not usually on this thread, but I can't stay away.

I think Mary messed up my Jace order and sent me a different reborn 😠
View attachment 32232
They sent you a lazy version 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They will probably still try and make out this is the best holiday ever.

Did they make it into the actual The Sun paper or are they just online?

Reactions: 3
Just keep watching them they act like everywhere they go is paradise. Even a trip to the pound shop is living their best life. Got to convince the world they are happy you see.

• Haha
I actually felt really sad and worried for Baby Jace yesterday he was so so hot that he couldn’t sleep and then literally collapsed on Issy.He’s probably not sleeping at night because he’s so hot and then he wakes and needs the boob all night.I breasted mine and I remember just sitting all evening feeding it’s called cluster feeding and the baby does that to increase your milk supply.Every evening Sarah is out or filming or doing something that baby doesn’t get enough chance to feed.
WHO THE HELL WOULD THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE A 4 MONTH OLD AWAY IN SUCH INTENSE HEAT FOR 6 WEEKS

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm so excited to go to prison with you all, and those employed by The Sun and The Daily Mail, we'll have a right old knees up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought:

They had Jace to make more money.

Chris's actions caused them to lose money.

They now are struggling to live their lavish lifestyle with 6 of them.

They are purposefully trying to get the bandaid baby taken away by SS.

🤔

I suppose if this scheme fails, Jace can go to live with coco and prinprin

• Sad
  • Haha
Like a lot of others I came here after hearing about the baby on the beach story, absolutely shocking the pair of them. I’m also struggling to understand why they have so many YouTube subscribers!? They look like 2 dickheads, and that man Chris makes my skin crawl just looking at him, even more so after hearing that he was sending inappropriate texts to teenage girls! Why on earth is she still with him after that!??

Reactions: 14
I just wish they would make their vlogs twice weekly so they can just, you know, raise their kids
Sarah takes more time filming and waffling than she does raise her
Like a lot of others I came here after hearing about the baby on the beach story, absolutely shocking the pair of them. I’m also struggling to understand why they have so many YouTube subscribers!? They look like 2 dickheads, and that man Chris makes my skin crawl just looking at him, even more so after hearing that he was sending inappropriate texts to teenage girls! Why on earth is she still with him after that!??
She is still with Chris for MONEY thats what she wants and will do anything to get her hands on it. Instead of raising her family she is looking to see what she can waffle about in the next vlog and how any parents can allow their kids to log onto and worship their channel I will never know as he sends the most inappropriate vlogs to young girls. She is so lazy that it is unbelievable when you see her daily routines.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty certain their 1.2 mill subscriber count has stayed pretty stagnant since the texting scandal. Before this, they were "creators in the rise" and may well have passed 2 million by now.

Well his apology for the texts seems to have been branding himself with a disgusting arms length tattoo that reads "sarah ingham forever " check it out, it will make your eyes bleed. Sarah didn't seem best pleased and has made him pay for his mistakes with ever increasing daily bargain shops and sugar feasts ever since.

Their claim to fame was when their xmas video went viral for extreme reactions to presents and huge piles of presents.

One year they even made it onto an Iceland advert...I bet iceland are regretting that now.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.