The Ingham family #48 We’re not selling our baby, we just abandon him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to add - whoever keeps saying “in the uk it’s normal to leave kids in cars” no it’s bleeping not. if You leave your CHILDREN in a car with the keys in it you are a royal bleep! Don’t say how old Izzy is because Izzy couldn’t do anything if a full grown man jumped in and drove off!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Do you think we could all buy a “Jace” doll off eBay. We could scratch a number on the back and go to the imaginary tea party. I have a really nice beanie I could wear. Whooooo hoooooooo
Do we think this tea party idea was a marketing ploy? Lots of ifam are going to be miserable, I can't see this happening. If it does, then I'm sure there are many that have purchased it(like you said) just to raid the event/ go undercover....if it happens then I can't wait.

For starters how will 250 kids plus their guardians fit in that tiny creepy doll infested shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yel

I can’t tell if one of you are taking the piss or that’s a real thing
It's sadly was a real TV advert, there's a video of them on their channel reacting to it.

Iceland has launched its 2017 Christmas campaign - a series of short clips using real footage of people unwrapping Christmas presents, with a cheeky twist.

'Tis the Reason' has been released on YouTube and will air this evening (1 December) during Gogglebox on Channel 4 and I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here on ITV.
Nine versions of the film have been created, with each humorously edited to show people unwrapping the supermarket's range of Christmas food.
Mel Matson, marketing director at Iceland, said the films were created after the supermarket noticed a rise in the popularity of footage showing families unwrapping presents.
The hero film (below) features a member of 'The Ingham Family', whose present-opening video from last Christmas has been viewed 40 million times on YouTube.

The campaign was produced for Iceland by creative agency Karmarama, while PR is handled by Weber Shandwick's Manchester office.
Matson said: "This Christmas we decided to go against the 'tear-jerking, blockbuster' grain with lots of 20-second ads that will hopefully make people feel jolly this Christmas.
"Of course we know that children wouldn't really wish for a Gilded Turkey or a Lobster Thermidor at Christmas, but we had great fun imagining how they would react to finding our award-winning food under the tree."

What did the PR Christmas panel think?
Nik Govier, co-founder of Unity, said: "I love this – it plays nicely into the parenting 'humblebrag', while making a feature of Iceland’s ‘better than you’d expect’ Christmas range. The ghost of Katona’s past has finally been put to rest."
Ranj George, UK head of consumer at Lewis, added: "This definitely feels more intriguing than previous Iceland ad iterations and seems to have successfully changed perceptions around the brand by harnessing social media and real life social situations we can all relate to."

Wonder what sort of vlog we’ll get today.
I've a feeling there will have been some sort of disaster so they can try and make the public feel sorry for them while they are "relevant"

Something along the lines of "oh no we realised we haven't had our RDA of 627 grams of sugar for the day"

Obviously there will be gobs wide open in the thumbnail

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah takes more time filming and waffling than she does raise her

She is still with Chris for MONEY thats what she wants and will do anything to get her hands on it. Instead of raising her family she is looking to see what she can waffle about in the next vlog and how any parents can allow their kids to log onto and worship their channel I will never know as he sends the most inappropriate vlogs to young girls. She is so lazy that it is unbelievable when you see her daily routines.
How much money will they be making at this point?

Reactions: 1
Wasnt that the year they were invited to a special iceland event, with live chefs? Milling amomgst other youtubers. Long gone are those days.
Actually when you look back its surprising just how much of a difference a year has made to them.

Reactions: 14
Some of these kids need to be taken off the internet. Their parents need to start doing their job and check their phones then explain to their offspring why the Inghams are not great role models. Yes there were other people around but they would not necessarily have stopped a kidnapper etc. Someone commented on the Sun Facebook post yesterday that Jace could have been kidnapped and one of the ifam accused her of being too dramatic but it is not dramatic, it is something that could've happened.
Comments which are like “well there were lots of people around” is ridiculous. Jace isn’t anyone else’s responsibility, he is their child and solely their responsibility end of.

I wouldn’t leave my child on the beach to go for a swim and think it’s okay because there are a bunch of strangers around to babysit him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Comments which are like “well there were lots of people around” is ridiculous. Jace isn’t anyone else’s responsibility, he is their child end of.
I don’t get those comments, they don’t know the people around them. They could be anybody? You would hope your child would stumble across a “good” person if they ever needed help, but if you don’t leave your children alone then they wouldn’t need said person.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if they’ll address the newspaper articles in tonight’s vlog.

Yesterday must have been challenging for them to find content with the sun running the story of Jace on the beach.

Keen to see if they tackle it or charge forward in denial 😂

• Haha
I agree with what you say only Chris was not a "Pilot" nor was he anywhere likely to be one he was just airport staff dreaming of being a "pilot"
You take that back. He had a pilot’s hat and a special blazer and everything. 👨‍✈️ 🏅 He was the people’s pilot.

Comparing the Jason dolls to the selling of Spice Girl dolls poses an interesting question. If he was a Spice Girls doll, which would he be?

Posh and Sporty don’t seem to quite fit.
Scary? Certainly not.
That leaves only two options;
(Tiny) Baby
The other name is on the tip of my tongue...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why are the vlogs always late at the minute? Surely it's all edited ready to go up for 5pm? Other YouTubers seem to get their vlogs up on time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.