The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I’ve looked on my husbands and she’s not there either. Has she taken her Insta down?

Reactions: 2
I’m loving these two replies from the parent of the 11 year old child that Creepy called a tool, for asking about Jace being left alone on the beach.
I’ve not seen any reply yet from the balding, ginger, two hat twit. 😂

View attachment 31817
He's deleted the parent's replies. They're not showing for me now on insta. He's such a wanker

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I can still see it on the account I’m not blocked on .
I love that -“the account I’m not blocked on” 🤣

Can we just thank that person on Insta for the golden “Chavavan” 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So even though in the rant video they stated it wasn’t Jace it was just in celebration of his birth then why tf did sarah refer to a child being brought the doll as “special baby jace” so it is jace????? Considering this was only posted 16 hours ago... after the rant went up.... it baffles me how also these parents are ok with still supporting the family🤷🏻‍♀️
Got a feeling she’s going to be waiting a long time for this tea party. How can they police who’s bought dolls and who turns it. It’s a huge risk for them that a weird ‘hater’ turns up.

Reactions: 4
I know my way around cameras. That’s not a wide angle lens. If it was, the objects in front and the sides would look much more distorted especially when panning. I’m sure that’s just an excuse. The only thing that’s a bit wide here is Sarah. (Oops!)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That doesn’t look like a wide angle camera to me. Usually on a wide angle you see the ends of the image sort of curve up don’t you?

And in comparison to Sarah on the beach with Jace the shots look exactly the same. He definitely didn’t shoot the whole vlog in wide angle.

Why can’t these pair just ever say they were wrong and sorry. They’d get far less stick instead of deny deny deny.

I wonder what’s happening with the extra day they’ve bought themselves with the rant vlog. Everything is now two days behind instead of the usual ‘yesterday’ I’m really unsure why rant night they didn’t upload the vlog as well since they said it was ready and would have kept their schedule....

Attachments

Reactions: 13
He's full of 💩. In the first clip where Esme decides to screech about the fish, you can see Isla is bobbing up and down but can touch the floor. In the next clip where lazy is calling chris out for treading water, isla is in the rubber ring.
Why? Because its way too deep for her to stand up. All the girls and lazy had their backs to the sand, creepy was holding the camera in one hand and trying to stay afloat with the other. His attention wouldn't have been on Jace, it would've been on getting the right shot.
The backtracking makes them look even more guilty. Why is it, neither of them can just be honest, admit they cocked up and move on. What an inspirational pair of parasites they are!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Who is calling? That is considered neglect and child endangerment. You have footage as evidence. The vlog should be reported to YT It can be taken down. They can get a strike. I will report it to YT if I lived out there I would be calling SS. I have no problem calling done it before.. This is absolutely horrible!
I reported it last night to you tube, absolutely disgusting and his comment just says it all. No way on earth they could get out on time if anything were to happen. They weren’t even watching him most of the time.
An email to social services will be going in too, come and arrest me now Chris!! But it’s no joke, they are a disgrace!

Reactions: 13
The thing is Sarah truly believes that people have an ‘opinion’ JUST because of the way she looks etc, where they go on holiday etc.

It’s a far bigger picture people are genuinely concerned about stuff like constantly taking the girls out of school, not feeding them healthy food, not letting them have down time etc... if they weren’t so pig headed they would see that. Peoppe have genuine concerns about the baby being left, kids getting sunburnt ‘etc etc etc’

They should have taken the summer off blogging. Enjoyed their trip and made genuine memories and whilst away maybe sat and evaluated how they were going to proceed going forward and come back maybe blogging 2-3 times a week when they do stuff or something.

Reactions: 22
He's full of 💩. In the first clip where Esme decides to screech about the fish, you can see Isla is bobbing up and down but can touch the floor. In the next clip where lazy is calling chris out for treading water, isla is in the rubber ring.
Why? Because its way too deep for her to stand up. All the girls and lazy had their backs to the sand, creepy was holding the camera in one hand and trying to stay afloat with the other. His attention wouldn't have been on Jace, it would've been on getting the right shot.
The backtracking makes them look even more guilty. Why is it, neither of them can just be honest, admit they cocked up and move on. What an inspirational pair of parasites they are!
They are also furture out in that second bit

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just seen this comment in reply to someone who was rightly concerned about Jace been left alone.
What bit don’t they understand? Both adults were in the water, nobody was sat with Jace or anywhere near him. So Chris, Jace was indeed “alone” on the beach. Whilst you were joking about who would get out to him, you weren’t concentrating on him. It takes a split second that is all!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
These two must live on another planet if they think it’s ok to leave the baby alone on the sand while they go into the sea. Why is Chris trying to defend it when he clearly vlogged it and shows they are more than a few metres away? If Chris thinks it’s ok then put an insta poll up and ask, Would you leave a baby on the beach alone while you go in the sea? I think he’ll be surprised at the result. Anything could have happened. It’s like dumb and dumber does Europe with these two.

I also noticed Sarah mentioned that she didn’t know you’re supposed to go inside during the hottest times of the day. 🙄 Yet they like to head to the pool during these hours because it’s quiet! So it looks like the reason Isla is badly sunburnt is because they’re heading out at the hottest time so they can film themselves “loving life” in an empty pool. Chris is still pale and Isla is burnt? I don’t get it. How is he protecting his own skin and not his daughters? 🙄

Reactions: 25
wow is this his excuse??? So YOU treading water was not you then???? I'm confused because you were a very lot far out and NOT near the beach AND you filmed your child ALONE under an umbrella but you or us could not even see him, that does not look like he was strapped in his seat on the beach front!!!! COME on you dick, you filmed it for god sake, you can't sweet talk your way out of this one just like you couldn't last year with your sick antics!!!!!!!!
It’s also the fact that regardless of how far away you are... especially in the water it takes twice as long maybe longer to actually even get out... so you being metres away could still mean being 30-60 seconds away meaning anything could’ve happened...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.