The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I’m new - just watched yesterday’s so called vlog - it was just empty threats. They clearly are rattled and no longer getting the freebies they believe they are entitled too. Good job to all who have reported them. I am considering reporting them as I’m very concerned about the welfare of baby jace. I did read that another family vloggers children got put into care because of the pranks they did. I think they threw ink on the carpet and blamed him as a prank and social services deemed it child abuse!

Reactions: 17
Wow it's hard to keep up this thread its going at lightening speed but not sure if it's been mentioned last nights rant vlog why would you not just edit and choose a pic from the vlog instead of posing for a bloody photo which they clearly did as Lazy has a different top on.

View attachment 31799

View attachment 31800
And if she could get changed why couldn’t he change the clearly sweaty grey t shirt?

Reactions: 8
Actually wondering if Sarah is losing the plot a bit her stories today have been really strange. The beach bod thing and the cackling, then talking about it with Esmé and the weird eyebrow thing.... the whole vibe was just so weird

Reactions: 21
I'm out in Ibiza, girls. Having such a fabulous night, but just wanted to check in on the stringham minghams!! Hope you're all well.. love the ifam nicky naks and tacky taks! I'm off to amnesia !

Cant wait for prison with you all! xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Heeeeeeeeee’s loooosing it a little. Regardless of how far away they were, 3, 10, 20 metres... they were still in the sea meaning that Jace WAS left on the beach by himself. I’m not sure how they’re trying to kid themselves otherwise. And again, yes some beachEs can get deep very quickly meaning that they could have been only a few metres from the shore however had he choked they would have been none the wiser.. it is also more difficult than you realise to get through water, especially if you are trying to run.

Also find it funny how now they know people have recorded the video etc and are finding issues with it, it’s suddenly shot on a wide angle lens? My question is then surely that would change the way they all appear in the water? I’m not camera-techy so I’m not sure but it’s all a load of bull. Isla was up to her neck meaning they were at least like a metre deep. They weren’t sitting on the sand right in front of him. Either way, even if they were it’s still risky🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No idea why you guys want to go to jail in Switzerland.

Norway has a jail on a island, with no fences. Where you are treated like a human, and even have time for sunbathing.

I think we should all be sent to prisons in the places the Inghams have vacationed. France, Spain, Florida, Australia etc etc etc. We could go and make a very lot of memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heeeeeeeeee’s loooosing it a little. Regardless of how far away they were, 3, 10, 20 metres... they were still in the sea meaning that Jace WAS left on the beach by himself. I’m not sure how they’re trying to kid themselves otherwise. And again, yes some beachEs can get deep very quickly meaning that they could have been only a few metres from the shore however had he choked they would have been none the wiser.. it is also more difficult than you realise to get through water, especially if you are trying to run.

Also find it funny how now they know people have recorded the video etc and are finding issues with it, it’s suddenly shot on a wide angle lens? My question is then surely that would change the way they all appear in the water? I’m not camera-techy so I’m not sure but it’s all a load of bull. Isla was up to her neck meaning they were at least like a metre deep. They weren’t sitting on the sand right in front of him. Either way, even if they were it’s still risky🤷🏻‍♀️
I suspected that would be the case. How on earth did he watch that footage and not think hang on a minute maybe I shouldn’t include that. Thick idiot!

Reactions: 10
I can't wait to be shipped off to Switzerland. I have always wanted to visit. They are known for their cheese and chocolate. Ooh we will be having some good meals
Do you think we can have fondue?

Reactions: 4
#48 Ads out of reach, no freedom of speech, let’s leave jace alone on the beach 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was missing Sarah's ranting tweets but Chris has made up for that tonight. I love it when the happy family mask slips.
Never did I ever see such a "tool".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen a montage of the girls crying with the heading about people having feelings. It's on Instagram under izzyingham family of 3. Talk about using your kids you nasty scumbags

Reactions: 1
So even though in the rant video they stated it wasn’t Jace it was just in celebration of his birth then why tf did sarah refer to a child being brought the doll as “special baby jace” so it is jace????? Considering this was only posted 16 hours ago... after the rant went up.... it baffles me how also these parents are ok with still supporting the family🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Jeez, Sarah and Chris really are the gift that keeps on giving!
All it would of taken was someone to sneak into that tent, lift him without waking him and then to jump into a waiting car and he'd have been gone and they probably wouldn't have even noticed!
Islas sunburn looks sore! I'm surprised she hasn't blistered with how red she was!

• Sad
Reactions: 8

No Chris. You DID leave your baby alone on the beach. Whether or not you could or couldn't see him is not the point. He could very easily have been taken without you noticing. You have implied several times that he doesn't always wake up when moved so no one around may have even heard him cry had he been taken. you always had your eyes on him and the wide distance lens does not change the fact you could barely swim so how would you have gotten back to shore in time? You should feel very lucky that you still have your baby boy with you tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
OMG !! Mary Shortle linit

and if you look at Twitter that’s a kid he’s calling a tool 🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

No one was with him. They were all in the ocean. He was left unattended. The end

I think we should all be sent to prisons in the places the Inghams have vacationed. France, Spain, Florida, Australia etc etc etc. We could go and make a very lot of memories.
Ooh I've always wanted to go to Australia. Oh I can't wait!

Reactions: 7
😳 i didnt even notice. Suggests they filmed it more then once?

THIS NEEDS TO GO PUBLIC I feel sick to my stomach watching it again and seeing how far away they were and the poor child in that heat, head flipping forward , they could only see the umbrella , oh God why!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.