The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
swimming and fun baby alone in the sun,
rants from the chavavan , no lotion just suntan

Reactions: 3
Did Sarah genuinely not know what a siesta was? Does she not know that is why a lot of the shops close during those hours and that the place becomes quiter? You shouldn't be out for hours on end when the sun is at it's peak.
They dont normally head out into the world until after siesta time, I doubt she has any idea the shops close as they will be open by the time the lazy idiots get their arses in gear and head anywhere.

Reactions: 4
The issue with Jace and sleeping too. Does Sarah not think that maybe he isn't sleeping at night because he is missing his home comforts? The nightly bath and his crib (which I'm sure will be another issue as when they get home he'll probably be to big for it and put in the cot!)
The chavavan is probably boiling, with so much distractions. Especially with them all being in the same room.
She honestly can't be expecting him to sleep at night when she's pulled him from all he knew to go 'travelling' 🙄

Reactions: 12
My anxious mind went straight to thinking about the terrorist that shot everyone on that beach in Tunisa and then a baby lying there with no one to protect him 😔

Also can we talk about what an ugly bastard Chris is, Jesus I was gagging at the start of the vlog.

View attachment 31814
Tip for the guys - always take a spare box of Just for Men in your usual shade. It can be very difficult to get hold of any colour other than ‘Mucho Negro’ on continental campsites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s interesting to see that there’s viewers who are even starting to change their opinions on C&S.. either for their actions or his responses. Continuation of them biting themselves in the butt.
I was reading a lot of the comments. I think they show how young alot of thier viewers are, clearly arent parents themselves etc. They will stick up for and defend them no matter what happens and thats a worry.

Reactions: 11
I have just caught up! I have been off all social media Inc tattle life for a good few weeks.
Just a random one (probably has been covered already)!
Why the fk does Jace always have a tablet shoved in front of his face? Not only is it lazy parenting but I am sure it can't be good for healthy development of his eyes either. Not to mention the fact that he is not getting the human contact he needs when the screen is baby sitting him.
Bear in mind if he doesn't have a tablet shoved in his face, it's either a camera or a phone. Looking at a screen probably makes up most of his day. It's likely how he sees his parents too with a screen of some nature in front of their face 24/7

Reactions: 10
Now Jace is starting to sit up surely you’d start encouraging him to be mobile , putting toys further away on the floor etc but what do I know

Reactions: 7
Here's an idea. Someone contact social or if anyone knows someone who works for the social and show them this footage. Let them decide if they were 'right by him' or not.
I'd be interested to see what someone from that line of work made of this.

Reactions: 11
I know other people have mentioned this a lot but I did laugh when they were like “the pool is quiet after lunch!!!”

Yes you dim wits, because anyone with half a brain gets out of the sun for the hottest part of the day! I can’t remember where in Spain they are but whenever we go to Spain in the summer it’s always SO hot between about 12 and 3pm you have to go inside for a couple of hours or you just burn up.

But these are the people who during the blog of Sarah giving birth were more excited about a 24 hour costa.

Reactions: 14
These people condoning what c+s have done are literally making my head explode with the lack of intelligence they have to think c+s actions are totally fine 😖

Reactions: 14
Is it just me that thinks Sarah is slowly losing the plot? She is two different people on insta and the vlogs

Reactions: 16
These people condoning what c+s have done are literally making my head explode with the lack of intelligence they have to think c+s actions are totally fine 😖
They are clearly teens with no clue.

Reactions: 3
They're running around like headless chickens now they don't have management. They're both inept at PR and they don't know how to act under the intense scrutiny everyone in the public light undergoes.

Reactions: 15
Bear in mind if he doesn't have a tablet shoved in his face, it's either a camera or a phone. Looking at a screen probably makes up most of his day. It's likely how he sees his parents too with a screen of some nature in front of their face 24/7
It's like a Black Mirror storyline

Reactions: 9
Just to say I haven't watched their recent vlogs just what's on here.Im quite frankly appalled at Jace being left alone .I used to swim for my county so I'm competent if Chris couldn't stand up then they where very far out .Even as a competent swimmer the sea is dangerous as you have to swim against the current which is a killer in itself add to that the danger of one of the children panicking .it would take a good 2 minutes for a competent swimmer to swim back to shore then walk across sand to reach a baby , how can they be ok with this ? If I was around the family on the beach I couldnt take my eyes away from the baby for fear of something g happening they take far too many risks with their children .I hope I'm very wrong but one day it will be a risk too far

Reactions: 15
They're running around like headless chickens now they don't have management. They're both inept at PR and they don't know how to act under the intense scrutiny everyone in the public light undergoes.
If in doubt just call an 11 year old a tool or call someone a fat c***.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Chris's comment about the camera lens shows his manipulative side, heck it's boarderline gas lighting.

Trying to make people doubt their perception and making him the 'god' (because he allegedly knows so much about camera lenses).

However, he is technically right that wide angle lenses make things look further away. But that's irrelevant in this case. They still left a child alone on the beach (what happens if they were say taken by a rip current?! If not the kid being taken!), and s they still illuded to the fact they were not a couple meters away, but at water treading depth.

If I knew where they were I could probably work out the slope and the actual distance 👩🏻‍🔬

Adding: wide angle is not the same as fish eye (which causes the edge distortion)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.