The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think he just looked so sad and mad on the rant vlog because Sarah was being a meanie and made him take off the beanie !
What gets me also is the fact you can see they are so broken by it all but they still continue to put daily vlogs out and pretend everything is still super amazing !! Just such a big load of fakery 😳
If it’s making them all that miserable Just STOP 🛑 doing it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
YouTube rant from inside the camp,keeping lights low so the sunburn Dnt show

Reactions: 7
#48 JACE is old enough to be left alone but ISSY cannot leave her home!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If someone had picked up Jace whilst they were swimming... or a stray dog had run over.....NO WAY Chris would have been able to swim back to shore quickly whilst holding his camera and I have a sinking feeling he wouldn’t have dropped his precious camera to be able to swim faster. Sarah is far too unfit to swim quickly or chase after someone on the beach so she would have been useless. They are Jokes.

Reactions: 21
Wow what parent leaves their Child alone on the beach
Brainless bleeping idiots.
What a pair of repulsive deadbeats.

Reactions: 15
I am actually shocked to the core they left Jace on the beach, in the heat may I add, alone?! And they were not a few steps away, they might as well by miles away for how long it would take them to get to him. As others have mentioned, it only takes a second for an abduction to happen. They didn’t even look back to check on him when they were pissing about in the sea. Absolutely unacceptable.
On another note, I wasn’t actually aware about babies sleeping in car seats until last year ( I don’t have kids yet) and so it’s really good to spread this message to prevent tragedies.

I am actually shocked to the core they left Jace on the beach, in the heat may I add, alone?! And they were not a few steps away, they might as well by miles away for how long it would take them to get to him. As others have mentioned, it only takes a second for an abduction to happen. They didn’t even look back to check on him when they were pissing about in the sea. Absolutely unacceptable.
On another note, I wasn’t actually aware about babies sleeping in car seats until last year ( I don’t have kids yet) and so it’s really good to spread this message to prevent tragedies.
I just read this on a site online
This issue is not unique to car seats; positional asphyxiation can happen in a swing, bouncy seat or a baby carrier. If the infant is not repositioned quickly, this lack of oxygen can cause brain damage and eventual death.
Why would you leave your baby with their head flopped forward in that heat it’s not good at all
  • Do not leave children unsupervised (awake or asleep)
  • Never leave children in a car seat with unbuckled or partially buckled straps
  • Car seats should never be placed on a soft or unstable surface
  • Infants in bouncers, strollers, and swings may be able to move into positions that could compromise their airway; straps do not prevent this
  • Ensure infants cannot twist their heads into soft bedding or slump forward in a seat; restraints should be used according to manufacturer’s instructions
  • An infant’s face should always be visible whenever they are in a car seat, bouncy seat, or swing.
I wouldn’t call sand a stable surface
They’re idiots

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What an utter disgrace of parents to leave a baby alone like that- it’s bad enough that she seems to just let the girls what are they 7,10& 13 gallivant around the campsite back and forward to shower blocks. There is absolutely no way my daughter would have been doing that. Disgraceful. I’m guessing paedophilles don’t go on holiday!!!

• Sad
I just read this on a site online
This issue is not unique to car seats; positional asphyxiation can happen in a swing, bouncy seat or a baby carrier. If the infant is not repositioned quickly, this lack of oxygen can cause brain damage and eventual death.
Why would you leave your baby with their head flopped forward in that heat it’s not good at all
  • Do not leave children unsupervised (awake or asleep)
  • Never leave children in a car seat with unbuckled or partially buckled straps
  • Car seats should never be placed on a soft or unstable surface
  • Infants in bouncers, strollers, and swings may be able to move into positions that could compromise their airway; straps do not prevent this
  • Ensure infants cannot twist their heads into soft bedding or slump forward in a seat; restraints should be used according to manufacturer’s instructions
  • An infant’s face should always be visible whenever they are in a car seat, bouncy seat, or swing.
I wouldn’t call sand a stable surface
They’re idiots
Wow this is scary to think about but very necessary to learn!

Reactions: 4
Video idea for Family Fizz. Treating ourselves to another luxury holiday every time the Inghams duck up. They’d be on a lot of holidays

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow it's hard to keep up this thread its going at lightening speed but not sure if it's been mentioned last nights rant vlog why would you not just edit and choose a pic from the vlog instead of posing for a bloody photo which they clearly did as Lazy has a different top on.

Screenshot_20190805-232355_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190805-232451_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Wow it's hard to keep up this thread its going at lightening speed but not sure if it's been mentioned last nights rant vlog why would you not just edit and choose a pic from the vlog instead of posing for a bloody photo which they clearly did as Lazy has a different top on.

View attachment 31799

View attachment 31800
😳 i didnt even notice. Suggests they filmed it more then once?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m so glad I’ve come across this forum.

I’ve always felt like they are completely off their rockers but have never really found anyone else who views them with the same incredulous wtf feeling that I have. There’s so many things about them that make me really uncomfortable. Even the small things like Sarah saying Esme’s school shoes have fallen apart and they need to get new ones and going in Matalan and buying her a new pair for a tenner. Love, are you telling me you’ll spend thousands on holidays but you can’t buy your child a proper pair of supportive Clark’s/Start-Rite shoes that will support her growing feet? Even though she’s going to be wearing them every day at school? No, fine ruin her feet with £10 shoes that will break in another month you absolute peanut.

I have a lot of feelings and I’m a mum on maternity leave so I might make myself comfortable here and rant, if that’s ok.
Welcome and rant away oh and congratulations on the baby

Reactions: 6
Why don’t they just buy jace one of those floating baby seats. That’s what I always used when mine were little. With a full length swimsuit/wetsuit type costume he’ll be warm enough and of course someone holding onto the seat at all times!

Reactions: 10
I’m so glad I’ve come across this forum.

I’ve always felt like they are completely off their rockers but have never really found anyone else who views them with the same incredulous wtf feeling that I have. There’s so many things about them that make me really uncomfortable. Even the small things like Sarah saying Esme’s school shoes have fallen apart and they need to get new ones and going in Matalan and buying her a new pair for a tenner. Love, are you telling me you’ll spend thousands on holidays but you can’t buy your child a proper pair of supportive Clark’s/Start-Rite shoes that will support her growing feet? Even though she’s going to be wearing them every day at school? No, fine ruin her feet with £10 shoes that will break in another month you absolute peanut.

I have a lot of feelings and I’m a mum on maternity leave so I might make myself comfortable here and rant, if that’s ok.
To be fair Clarke’s and start rite are overrated. I stopped wasting my money years ago on those things after they were only lasting a few months. Now I buy from Asda or Tesco’s as their feet have normally outgrown them before they fall apart.

Reactions: 3
😳 i didnt even notice. Suggests they filmed it more then once?

So pleased you’ve drawn attention to this disgraceful child neglect. Just wish this dreadful family was removed from YouTube for their dreadful violations of both child safety and privacy 😡

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.