The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show CLEARLY a " cracking vlog " is more important than your child's safety!!!!!!

Yeah but because it’s in another country it happened would you need to contact Spain SS?
I'm not sure but I wouldn't of thought so the video is enough evidence to PROVE neglect , and him saying only a few meters away when camera clearly shows they are NOT is gonna shoot him down the pillock!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
There’s a few comments on creepys insta of people shocked by them leaving have alone on the beach.

Reactions: 10
Note to Sarah, do yourself a favour when you rerurn home, stop making videos, put your house up for sale, sell one of the cars and put your girls in public schools. Start making these changes now becausr your you tube channel is dead. Get yourself and your husband to the job centre and get real jobs. Do this for the sake of your children.
Sidenote- if you sell all the bits and bats on Ebay you could make a few quid to tide you over till you get a job.

Reactions: 14
I'm not a perfect parent but this makes me feel like one 😂 I never take my eyes off my child no matter where we are, for health and safety reasons plus I actually give a tit about him

Reactions: 12
Did peacocks pull them??

There’s a few comments on creepys insta of people shocked by them leaving have alone on the beach.
ha I bet his reply is, he was in no danger just a few meters away from us!!!!???

Reactions: 1
Okay wait wait wait. “It’s not a mould of him” - SO WHYYYYY..... when they filmed the “reveal” in the shop, were they all cooing “Jace, Jace....” and basically saying it was him?! They need to take down that video then. Had they of advertised it as a doll to “represent” his birth, rather than “your very own Jace Ingham” then maybe this wouldn’t of happened. Good lord

Reactions: 3
This is what I don’t get!

Are they so stupid to have left that in thinking that alll these people who claim to pick their life apart wouldn’t have something to say about leaving Jase? That they could even defend it when people do.

I’m lost for words. Anything could have happened and there is just no excusing it.

Reactions: 13
if its not meant to be a copy of your son, why not just call it 'JACE' instead of his full name. its all sorts of wrong

Reactions: 11
I lost my daughter on the beach last week for 2 seconds and my heart was in my throat. She's 3. Jace is what, 5 months? I'm honestly baffled.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
OK Sarah for once I will give You a sugestion for vlogcontent tomorrow.
I challenge You to go into the water where You were in todays vlog and run up to your kid on the beach. Let Isabelle or Chris make about the same distanse on the beach andrun toward Jace SEE who Get there frist and how far the beeachperson will Get before You Get out of the water
Oh the one who iss not running against You should stay with Jace just in case.....
Him with his man boobs flopping about when he runs and she who gets out of breath walking down the road... Doubt they will be able to find their way out of the ocean fast enough to protect their baby from an abductor

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe they just truly thought nothing was wrong with it which is a very lot disturbing if true!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If they keep something like this in the vlog, what sort of things dont make the final cut?
Lazy mentioned her and creeps got into the adult only pool the day before, where was Jace then? Surely not left with one of the girls watching him.
I think this is normality for them and thats why they dont edit it out. They dont see any issue with what they're doing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She did say that in the video I posted so that's why I wasn't sure if I should have shared her video. Although I found out her disabilities are ADHD and ASD which I also have, and to be honest, I don't use my conditions as a 'shield' or card to play for any reasons, so you don't need to feel really bad.

Sorry if what I said didn't make sense or was harsh or anything!

I can understand if the reborns are an autistic 'special interest' so if it keeps her happy then of course it isn't a huge problem for someone to enjoy them.

I also have both asd and ADHD as well as spd and I don't see myself as disabled the in the slightest ..I simply see the world in a different way sometimes. Yes there are struggles but I don't go around telling people I have disabilities.. .

Reactions: 4
I hate leaving my 7 mo in her jumperoo whilst I run for a pee..they left their baby ALONE on the beach. Wtf, they don't deserve children.

Reactions: 18
One thing I find strange is the amount of young people commenting that they were just in Salou or just going etc too many to be true !lots of young girls telling porky pies ! Just shows their fan base !

Reactions: 5
They left Jace on the beach so that they could “have family time”...what’s Jace then??
All the things they come out with are downright disturbing. Either they are extremely dumb or complete basket cases.
Or goading us to the extreme! OMG! They need help I’m genuinely afraid for their mental health

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Chris, you know you said about the news articles being good publicity and bringing in more views? Well imagine how many more you'd have if you did a video admitting to everything you'd done... You'd get millions I'm sure! Think of that 💲💲💲

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.