The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked like the water was up to Isla’s shoulders. They were hardly just paddling. They weren’t facing him the entire time either....Besides you shouldn’t turn your back on a child for a second, ask James Bulgers mother she’s never forgiven herself and all she did was get her purse out. It’s just so irresponsible.
He actually couldnt touch the floor it was that deep. Those words came from lazy's mouth. So not only was the baby in a tent, in the heat, alone on the beach. His mother had her back to him and his father was busy treading water, whilst filming. So his attention was entirely on staying afloat not at all on who or what was near his baby 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Who is calling? That is considered neglect and child endangerment. You have footage as evidence. The vlog should be reported to YT It can be taken down. They can get a strike. I will report it to YT if I lived out there I would be calling SS. I have no problem calling done it before.. This is absolutely horrible!
I might have contacted some journalists who have already covered the inghams...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Sadly nothing them 2 do surprises me, I do wonder if some of what they do is deliberate to get views, sadly the circus won’t stop until they no longer can make a viable living from these atrocious Vlogs they upload each day, let’s all hope for the safety of the kids it’s sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 7
I dont get how they were fine to leave jace yet shes always said how scared she is to let isabelle off on her own anywhere. In one video shes even said "even in a supermarket it takes seconds for a kid to go missing"
Has this letting the girls go to the shops and park on thier own this summer confused her and all the kids are now fine to do thier own thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
That is much further than a few meters! None of them even looking at home! In that heat aswell, absolutely disgraceful and they wonder why they receive hate. Anyone with half a brain would not leave their kid on beach!!!!
You can't even bleeping see him 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I haven't been watching their blogs, but have been reading here, still ... I confess to caving in and watching the last two 🤬:cry:😤

WTAF are they thinking?! Or rather they don't think do they, unless it involves money.

Firstly, I doubt S is still breast feeding Jace at all/or rarely but poor little chap wanted boob/feeding/and to cool down. Why couldn't she have found a shady spot, whipped her boob out and fed him? Why did she have to stay on the beach, when Jace clearly needed otherwise.

Them all being in the sea, and leaving him beggers belief - have they learnt nothing about child abduction - it takes seconds. Someone could have grabbed him, ran through that caravan park (I expect its like a giant caravan maze) and he would have been gone.

You idiot Inghams, if you do nothing else to help yourselves - please, please never ever leave that baby, or one of your Girls in such a risky situation again.

This is just car-crash TV isn't it - the girls are burnt - I noticed Esme putting on sun lotion, but how about one of the parents makes sure it's on properly.

The rant - absolutely shocking - I don't know the age of their core audience - is it around 11 or 12 years? but what youngster wants to listen to 2 adults talk like that. It doesn't involve or interest them - that was aimed purely at adults and the backlash against them.

They made themselves look and sound ridic - they showed what they really are - a pair of uneducated and chavvy divs.

I hate to say anything about people's looks (I'm no oil painting) but C's eyebrows!! :oops::p

And as for the heat and the other holiday makers there. .. Inghams, check out Noel Cowards, Mad Dogs and Englishmen - of course the Spanish and French have a siesta; they have brain cells unlike you two. Complete pair of idiots.

Sorry for rant Tattlers - lesson learnt - no more watching their blogs. It sends my blood pressure too high:cautious:

Reactions: 24
How can creepy say Jace was only a few metrea away when the vlog CLEARLY shows a lot more than a few bloody metres, cameras DON'T LIE!!!! Plus you could not even see him , oh God I'm so disturbed by this!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I know of a baby that died sat in a car seat , it was a neighbour a young girl , it was so sad she had sat him in there at night to make sure his feed had gone down and she fell asleep on the sofa the seat was next to her ,
When she awoke the baby was gone , it scared me to see jace’s head flipped forward as that’s what happened to this young girl the baby’s head was flopped forward in sleep and his airways were cut off ,
I will never forget it the whole street was so upset , when baby’s go into a deep sleep in that position they can easily block their airway and if they don’t lift their head it’s game over,
When I saw Jace I thought lift his head up u absolute morons

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That is much further than a few meters! None of them even looking at home! In that heat aswell, absolutely disgraceful and they wonder why they receive hate. Anyone with half a brain would not leave their kid on beach!!!!
I can’t take my eyes off my bag at the beach, let alone a baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
He actually couldnt touch the floor it was that deep. Those words came from lazy's mouth. So not only was the baby in a tent, in the heat, alone on the beach. His mother had her back to him and his father was busy treading water, whilst filming. So his attention was entirely on staying afloat not at all on who or what was near his baby 😡
👏 very well said !

If anyone had stolen that baby or he had choked or any number of terrible things that don’t bare thinking about ☹ Put your life on it they would blame their “ haters “ saying they where under so much stress they where not thinking right.

Please someone , anyone ? Explain to me why they dress Izzy as a 7 year old and give her dolls to play with and then leave a 4 mont old baby alone on the beach in a foreign country in blistering heat so they can swim as a family ?! HE IS YOUR FKN FAMILY ! Not just a commodity for you to cash in on !

I feel sick to my stomach to think what could have happened ! They clearly think they are invincible ! I used to think people where exaggerating when they said they where worried for the kids welfare but now I 100% understand! A disaster waiting to happen ! 😡

Someone do something / intervene before it’s too late !!! 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Isn’t it strange how a bunch of strangers on the internet care more about their children’s welfare then their own parents do 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 33
👏 very well said !

If anyone had stolen that baby or he had choked or any number of terrible things that don’t bare thinking about ☹ Put your life on it they would blame their “ haters “ saying they where under so much stress they where not thinking right.

Please someone , anyone ? Explain to me why they dress Izzy as a 7 year old and give her dolls to play with and then leave a 4 mont old baby alone on the beach in a foreign country in blistering heat so they can swim as a family ?! HE IS YOUR FKN FAMILY ! Not just a commodity for you to cash in on !

I feel sick to my stomach to think what could have happened ! They clearly think they are invincible ! I used to think people where exaggerating when they said they where worried for the kids welfare but now I 100% understand! A disaster waiting to happen ! 😡

Someone do something / intervene before it’s too late !!! 😭
It beggars belief how he thought it was ok to put in vlog????

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This tea party for doll buyers 100% WILL NOT happen. I’m calling it now. They’ll say they can’t risk it with the haters and putting the kids at risk etc. Guarantee it

Reactions: 35
I didn't realise they were treading water - along with the panic had they seen someone approach their beach tent, there is no way C would have managed to get onto the beach within a few seconds.

I'm feel sure regardless of swimming ability, along with shock/panic of seeing Jace picked up and away, that he or her, would not have managed to get there in time, to stop that.

It makes you feel utterly sick, that parents would even contemplate doing what they did. Have we all not read/seen enough about poor Madeleine McCann, and as another poster mentioned, Jamie Bulger - his Mum let go of his hand, to open her purse. You don't take any risks with your kids - all of them having a jolly good time in the sea, while Jace is left alone - completely defenceless.

Mind boggling to me. Maybe because of our own son, I have been too protective - I can't fathom a Mother's thinking, that this is OK by her baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It looked like the water was up to Isla’s shoulders. They were hardly just paddling. They weren’t facing him the entire time either....Besides you shouldn’t turn your back on a child for a second, ask James Bulgers mother she’s never forgiven herself and all she did was get her purse out. It’s just so irresponsible.
Prime example there with Jamie Bulger. His poor mother literally blinked and he was gone (as seen on the CCTV footage) she really wasn’t in the wrong. Then you get pillocks like these who literally, willingly left their 4 month old son unattended! What JB’s mum would do to have him back. The Inghams really need to re-evaluate their choices.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Will we be allowed special leave for the day from jail for the tea party?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can’t stop laughing at Chris Half grabbing the crotch and Sarah just talking over it. Just edit it out mate. You edit the videos, you can make yourself look better / worse easily. You’re REALLY not helping yourself. We know it doesn’t have bits, again that’s not our point.
Haha it was like something off Alan Partridge!😂👌

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.