The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a possibility Chris may have been holding him? I can’t believe any parents would be that stupid!
No ! They actually said they had left Jace on the beach in his bouncer as he was sleeping so they could get some family time together in the sea and then they panned round and you could see Jace ( just about ) in the distance

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s like they want him to get abducted so they have content to post. Jesus Christ I’m not even shocked. Literally!! Who the hell leaves their baby on a beach?! At one point they were all facing out to sea, they had their backs to Jace! My lord!!! Do these people use their heads?!

Also Sarah saying she didn’t take her breast pump with her. Any breast feeding mother should know that pumping helps to keep your milk flowing!!

ALSO! Jace looked sunburnt in his bouncer when they were back in the caravan. His legs! And don’t get me started on Islas sunburn.

Lord have mercy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m at a total loss for words.

These people make bad and weird choices, but leaving your BABY alone on the beach?!

When I first read these comments I thought “oh come on, I bet they’ve got the grandma there or something but she’s just not been on camera” but no. They genuinely left a 4 month old sleeping on the beach.

Are they bleeping crazy?

I don’t get these people. I have an 8 month old and, well, let me list the things:

1. I would never dream of leaving her to sleep outside in 30 degree heat. Shade or not, one of the leading causes of cot death is babies getting too hot. They can not regulate their own body temp. They have seizures. If your baby is tired and needs a nap take it somewhere safe and cool.

2. A baby is not a toy to be dragged round the continent while you “live your best life”. The reason your child is always crying is because he’s never in the same place for more than 5 minutes.

3. Why oh why oh why would you leave a tiny baby on his own on the beach in a foreign country. It’s terrifying. I’m actually upset. Morons.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Just when you think they can’t sink any deeper (excuse the pun but maybe they should have!) they do this..I am beyond horrified that they would even entertain the idea for a second as to leave him unattended. What if he had choked! This coming from the family that had an alarm on him at nighttime just incase something happened?! This clearly shows they are in desperate need of something needed done about them. Honestly I’ve never felt anger towards them like I do now and that’s saying something! And the sunburn! 🤬🤬This....THIS IS WHY SOCIAL SERVICES ARE ON THE RADAR!!! I know plenty of people who can’t have children and would make damn sight better parents than you pair of utter neglectful fools!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Creepy and Lazy: We don't make money off our children.

Next day: use a random pic of Isabelle in a bikini top as the thumbnail.

And don't even get me started on leaving Jace alone on the beach...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
All they do is swim and eat on this holiday! No markets or sights.
And how awkward was that staged chatting at the start. Like they were playing up for the higher views today.

Reactions: 6

10:28 and wait for the ooooooooohhhhh daddy bit . Strange man.
Laughing so hard at them in this vlog - so much emphasis on being excited about drinking/ drinking in the hotel getting ready: close up shots of their drinks at the party and a boozy sign off at the end. Strange for a couple who insist they don’t drink.

Also, Izzy is a good bit younger and acts more like a teenager in this vlog than she does in real life at the moment. Sarah even comments on the difference in how her and Esme act because of the age difference. Why does Sarah now insist on making Izzy act younger?

Looking at them then versus now, I don’t understand why they keep putting themselves and their children through this. They are all shadows of themselves living some weird Truman Show lifestyle, currently propped up by selling ‘replica’ doll versions of their newborn son.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They promised a "cracker of a vlog" but didn't warn us their parenting skills was the joke.
How could they leave a baby unattended? I really hope another family member is with them but staying off camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I was just about to post exactly that!

Takes five seconds to abduct a child, and they've broadcasted exactly where they are to the entire world, what the duck are they thinking? What. The. Actual. duck.
Probably taking it out on Jace" eh it's his fault we are in this mess". I know that's terrible to say but they are the ones selling their child to 249 strangers

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They really left their 4 month old baby unattended on the beach I have no bleeping words. I am disgusted.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m still laughing at the rant to be honest. So they left their baby on the beach the day before that rant?? The rant where they wondered why people phone social services.

I still can’t stop laughing at Chris Half grabbing the crotch and Sarah just talking over it. Just edit it out mate. You edit the videos, you can make yourself look better / worse easily. You’re REALLY not helping yourself. We know it doesn’t have bits, again that’s not our point.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I won't watch any more vlogs, but I suspect they know exactly what they're doing. They want the backlash so they can play victim again.

And as for that insta cackle about the beach body........she is far from happy. She can attempt to fake a laugh as much as she wants but she is seething!! It's great to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get worried about leaving my belongings on the beach when I go for a swim, even though they can be replaced. I just can't fathom leaving a 4 month old baby alone, out of sight and earshot. Such terribly parenting.

I said it earlier, but can you imagine being that far out and seeing someone take your baby and you're swimming as fast as you can but of course someone running is faster than a swimmer. You'd probably end up getting into trouble in the water as you struggle to go as fast as you can. What absolute bleeping idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
They promised a "cracker of a vlog" but didn't warn us their parenting skills was the joke.
How could they leave a baby unattended? I really hope another family member is with them but staying off camera.
They meant that they are crackers
Nobody sane would make the decisions they do

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.