The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inghams - post a rant about the hate

Also the Inghams - Leave their baby on a beach whilst they go in the sea

:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Leaving Jace on the beach alone while they were in the sea 😡🤬. They shouldn't have had the click bait baby, he's too much of an inconvenience to their sooper dooper vlogging adventures.

Yeah right Lazy, you've never known to stay out of the sun during the hottest part of the day when abroad. Seeing as your family doesn't get up and out till lunchtime you'd have even less to film if you avoid being outside from 1-5pm.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
For those who don’t want to give them a view the distance they left their 4 month old baby in the sweltering heat alone on a beach!!!

0D5318F2-3545-489E-A67C-8CBDB3A02F72.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Any comments on the vlog about Jace been left alone? And they wonder why social services are involved

• Angry
Reactions: 10
'It's only sharks in the sea that could harm you and there's no sharks in this sea' Chris Ingham on Marine life 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It would take someone 2 seconds to grab that baby 😞 They’d never get out of that sea quick enough 😡 They are not even watching half the time!
I couldn’t I just couldn’t!!!! I can no longer watch their vlogs to line their pockets!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I was just about to post exactly that!

Takes five seconds to abduct a child, and they've broadcasted exactly where they are to the entire world, what the duck are they thinking? What. The. Actual. duck.
Don't be a hater, it's all Chinese whispers, it didn't really happen, those 2

Reactions: 3
All they have fed their children this holiday is fried food and pasta. :mad::sick:

Why are they still waking Jace up from his naps? He is in one of the hottest countries on the continent right now. Let him rest, he is a baby and cannot deal with the heat. If you can't understand that then go home.

All the girls look sunburnt.

Reactions: 5
This vlog freaked me out! It felt like replicas had replaced Creepy and Lazy and they were trying to show how a normal family should interact. All laughing and joking and making fun of each other. But with icebergs and not knowing what a siesta is, the illusion was shattered. I really thought that they were trying so hard not to provide us with any ammunition to shoot them down with and then they left their real baby alone on the beach!

It is like Jacques Cousteau is alive and living in Bradford, isn't it?
Sarah likening Creepy with a dinghy to Bear Grylls!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ok let me get this straight they don’t like leaving prinny in a hot car but can leave a baby in the tent is that right ? 🙄🙄
Ffs take it in turns it’s craaazzzyy

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve never felt so sick watching a vlog I can’t begin to understand why they left him alone let’s face it any of their obsessive followers or just any old weirdos nowadays would have had such an opportunity to take him I hope social services do get involved and take necessary action. They don’t deserve children when they are arguing over who has to get out if he wakes up ( although if they could hear him is a fab question )

• Angry
Reactions: 19
It’s obvious that they’ve lost the plot.
They really do want people talking about their idiocy don’t they? A ploy to call out the haters and throw another pity party!
What about the Jace franticly searching for food and Sarah is like oh You are so tired. Do You want to go to sleep. Oh You are so tired pulling him away from HIS buffet so he can sleep while They have famillytime in the sea

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
No. They made a point of saying they left him on the beach in his chair and they were deciding who would get out if he needed them
Yet she expects us to have no opinion and not to report them or we will end up in jail as bullies.

Reactions: 10
And how were they all sat around the adult pool it’s the ADULT pool how hard is that to understand 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.