The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you leave your baby on the beach with no one to look after him just so you can have a quick swim?! Also did not appreciate Chris' man boobs jiggling as he was running towards the water.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Recap they are living their best lives. Screeching how much fun everything is with gritted teeth and a clear hatred of each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so angry that they left a four month old baby alone on the beach for god knows how long, whilst they were so far from the shore! Imagine if they saw someone taking him and how long it'd take to swim back to shore. Doesn't bare thinking about!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Am I missing something?? They all went in the sea and left the baby unattended on the beach??? Tonight's vlog there are clips of the five of them swimming in the sea but no baby.
Yeah. I said the same. He was asleep in his chair apparently. Still. Takes seconds for something sinister to happen ffs.

As for this vlog being worth the wait it was them in the sea, in the pool and playing cards. Not what I’d called epic.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm so angry that they left a four month old baby alone on the beach for god knows how long, whilst they were so far from the shore! Imagine if they saw someone taking him and how long it'd take to swim back to shore. Doesn't bare thinking about!
Especially if Esme had brought the reborn with her, could have easily taken Jace and replaced him with his padded twin! I mean..the baby that actually isn't Jace and is just a 'replica'...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes Sarah, of course Social Services ring you and have a good old chuckle on the phone. Because child abuse allegations are just hilarious aren't they

Reactions: 23
I’m not sure what was more disturbing:

1. The shots of Sarah’s sunburnt cleavage
2. The close up of Issy’s filthy shoes
3. The 7 year old swimming out of her depth in the sea
4. The use of inflatables in the sea (so dangerous)
5. The abandoned baby on the beach
6. The ‘need’ to buy a packet or jar of cheese sauce
7. The amazing revelation of the reason why people go indoors when at certain times of day when it’s hot and sunny

Actually, I do know, it’s number 5.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Over the last year ive really had to force myself to go in water....hmm wonder why after the non situation of skinny dipping with teens hmmm...

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure what was more disturbing:

1. The shots of Sarah’s sunburnt cleavage
2. The close up of Issy’s filthy shoes
3. The 7 year old swimming out of her depth in the sea
4. The use of inflatables in the sea (so dangerous)
5. The abandoned baby on the beach
6. The ‘need’ to buy a packet or jar of cheese sauce
7. The amazing revelation of the reason why people go indoors when at certain times of day when it’s hot and sunny

Actually, I do know, it’s number 5.
5 100% i cant even finish the vlog im that mad.

Makes me think all this talk about not letting isabelle out with friends as sarahs so worried something will happen is a load of crap as well now.

Reactions: 13
Why oh why didn’t one of them stay with the baby was it to show that Chris and Sarah are having a jolly old time together. So they care more about a two minute piece of footage than a child’s safety.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
😮 They've left their baby, to all go 'for a dip in the sea'

I won't even leave my flip flops unattended

And they wonder why concerned viewers ring social services. THIS is why you pair of irresponsible clowns

Honestly, I'm getting McCann vibes

• Angry
Reactions: 54
I can’t even imagine what Isabelle was thinking/feeling seeing him in her sliders

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why are they so surprised their 'cheese sauce' has pasta in when there is a giant picture of pasta on the packet? Not a brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.