The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay wait wait wait. “It’s not a mould of him” - SO WHYYYYY..... when they filmed the “reveal” in the shop, were they all cooing “Jace, Jace....” and basically saying it was him?! They need to take down that video then. Had they of advertised it as a doll to “represent” his birth, rather than “your very own Jace Ingham” then maybe this wouldn’t of happened. Good lord

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Careful all off to jail because we have an opinion. We are doing it away from their YouTube noone talks with hate speech, if there is mods delete comments, they are only happy with those who worship them, pay for merch, subscribe, like and send freebies, anyone else is a hater. You could see Chris was trying to be reserved and less angry he looked upset, Sarah on other hand ranting away and being so bitchy and smug,. They name called but don't like name calling themselves. Something certainly happened and I bet they have been in trouble. Anyway Sarah practice what you preach your a nasty piece of work on social media calling someone a fat c,, t, wow OK for you but not OK for you to be on receiving end. Do you teach your kids those words, I mean isla has dropped the f word and issy video she swore, so no you don't teach your children right from wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
DiD anyone contact the park there staying at about filming that half naked girl? Wonder if the park had a word with them and that was the start of a rant lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s like buying a spice girls doll? Really they were adults who consented to have the dolls made of themselves . They chose to put themselves in the public eye. A baby doesn’t .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I agree with Sarah about the body shaming, it's ABIT belowe the belt, but they have put themselves on a social media platform, people are going to express an opinion and they need to take the good with the bad.
As for critism about the kids well it's more about the parenting than the kids and the way they have made them, the girls are victims of their enviroment.
The doll looks nothing like Jace, and the difference between a spice girl doll and a Jace doll is the Spice girls were adults who could give consent to doll being made in the image of them.

Reactions: 11
“DO YOU SEE US BUYING SPORTS CARS” No..... but hang on Sarah weren’t you just surprised with a new car only a few weeks ago?! (Was it a Range Rover? Land Rover?) they aren’t cheap! And they’ve just bought a caravan?! Again, not cheap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s like buying a spice girls doll? Really they were adults who consented to have the dolls made.
Also I bet they wasn't over £300 and her family didn't have to use credit cards or pay scheme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree with Sarah about the body shaming, it's ABIT belowe the belt, but they have put themselves on a social media platform, people are going to express an opinion and they need to take the good with the bad.
As for critism about the kids well it's more about the parenting than the kids and the way they have made them, the girls are victims of their enviroment.
The doll looks nothing like Jace, and the difference between a spice girl doll and a Jace doll is the Spice girls were adults who could give consent to doll being made in the image of them.
When Sarah called someone a fat cow she lost the moral high ground

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
“DO YOU SEE US BUYING SPORTS CARS” No..... but hang on Sarah weren’t you just surprised with a new car only a few weeks ago?! (Was it a Range Rover? Land Rover?) they aren’t cheap! And they’ve just bought a caravan?! Again, not cheap!
Speaking of... what happened to the mini?
Remember before the holiday they had one car in the garage (Sarah’s I think) and Sarah was driving chris’ and he phoned saying he couldn’t pick one of the girls up cause she had his car? Anyone know what happened with the mini?

Reactions: 10
She’s comparing doll Jace to wanting a spice girl doll when she was younger? You didn’t buy a bleeping life size Geri, Sarah.

That rant was mostly an ad for Mary Shortle. 🙄🙄 I’m sure Sarah jumped around the shop telling all the ifam to buy their own baby Jace? Everybody made a big song and dance about how much it looks like him. Mary shortles online shop even says buy your own Jace and now they’ve got bad publicity it’s the doll formally known as Jace that looks nothing like him.

One of the things that pisses me off about the inghams is actually their greed. They are trying to make out that they’ve created this doll as a favour to the ifam. It’s a bleeping £300+ doll. If you want to make your fans happy then why not make something affordable? You forget to mention you got your doll when you we’re doing well on YouTube. Money had probably started to pour in and you could afford to treat your child to something nice. Would you have been able to afford to spend £300 on one doll for your children before you had money? You sold a tiny Easter egg for £10 then complained that you wouldn’t pay £10 for an Easter egg that was double the size of yours. Its clear to see you have lost touch with reality.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Chris used the word “parasite”. Well what about the crimes you committed?! (Or we’re accused of). I just don’t get it?! Does he not have what happened in the back of his mind?! I love how 90% of the comments are about what he did and yet they didn’t mention the “not situation” once.

They’re “very excited” about the ifam who have bought the Jace doll. Well who wouldn’t be excited at £300 a doll?! That’s just shy of my months rent!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OK so we hear people talk in the background, and with how high Sarah and Chris is takling the next door neighbours should be able to hear this filming. How discusted would You be if You heard this from the next tent

• Angry
Reactions: 20
And how the hell can she compare the spice girls to Jace the spice girls were adults thet havnt sold replicas of there child you moron - when Jace is old enough and decides to bring out dolls for perverts to wank over then that's his choice until then hes a bleeping baby with no say

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Hahahahahahahahahaha I even paused the handmaids tale to watch that tit show 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If they had management what would have made a very lot of sense is to address the doll situation saying look we got it wrong. It’s not to everyone’s taste but we thought we were doing good. But no they can’t admit blame or apologise for anything they do in life as it’s always always got to be them in the right. What a sad life when you can never admit defeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.