The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am GUTTED no vlog ,
Who needs a Sarah rant and a look at Chris’s new hair job !
😂😂😂
I can’t help being a twit, hey Sarah
Ps that was sarcasm,
It was GREAT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What a great way to end the weekend. Cheers for that guys. She 10000% outted herself as reading here. I dont care about the doll, if thats what they wanna do whatever, but that video was great.. More of the same please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Using the money for their daughters education????? Isla is still in public school. If it was for that then all 3 would be in the private school!

Reactions: 24
“DO YOU SEE US BUYING SPORTS CARS” No..... but hang on Sarah weren’t you just surprised with a new car only a few weeks ago?! (Was it a Range Rover? Land Rover?) they aren’t cheap! And they’ve just bought a caravan?! Again, not cheap!
I know they are not splashing the cash apart from

The trips to Florida
The trip to New york
The All inclusive holidays
The Australia trip
Forest holidays
ALWAYS eating out ! Even buying a picnic from the supermarket !
A shed load of bits and bats
A new Kaarrraaavaann
New Range Rovers
A new house
Apart from that a completely normal life

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Speaking of... what happened to the mini?
Remember before the holiday they had one car in the garage (Sarah’s I think) and Sarah was driving chris’ and he phoned saying he couldn’t pick one of the girls up cause she had his car? Anyone know what happened with the mini?
IT is still in the driveway. We saw IT in one of the vlogs before the Tinmannsvik trip. But IT probably don’t have licenceplates and insurance on it

Reactions: 8
Isn’t the doll called Jace??? 🤣
Didn’t lazy put both Jaces together and say they looked like twins?? 🤣🤣
Comedy gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
In life not everyone is going to like you 🤷‍♀️ If you are putting yourself out on social media there are going to be a whole lot of people that don’t like you 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And lets not mention on the perverts that buy baby Jace can also meet him and the girls on a tea party 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What about all the money Chris wastes on his hair trying to pretend he isn’t ginger. Maybe they could afford a sports car if it wasn’t for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Christopher Ingham, get back in your tin can, you sweaty prick. And as for you Sarah... if you actually gave a single duck about your children's futures, you would remove them from the public eye, i.e. pack in the vlogs and get yourself down the job centre

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
You could feel his anger. I didnt like the way he was staring "at me" while she spoke

• Haha
Reactions: 33
WTF was the grabbing of the crotch of the Jace doll? 🤣

They literally just don’t get it at all, do they?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Didn’t Chris make a comment on one article, why was he doing that if he’s not happy about it? Did he think he newspapers were writing a nice article originally and then they didn’t? Genuinely confused

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if the doll is meant to be a "representation" of Jace (which I don't think it was when it was marketed as a replica of him) - how do they think that makes it any better? They're still making money off of their children. Jace is still a baby and cannot consent to having a doll made that "represents" him. It's creepy and puts their kids in danger. They have no control over who buys these dolls and what they do with them.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I actually find it quite horrific that they used that clip of Esme opening her reborn to try to emotionally guilt trip people into thinking they're this wonderful nice family, with no allegations against them of a sexual nature at aaaalllll, instead of admitting that the whole Jace doll thing was a terrible idea. Way to go dropping your daughter in it.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
By doing that video they are going to get everyone whos done a video about the doll coming back at them 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love how they say it's not a copy of Jace... yet in the reveal video didnt they all go on about how identical they were and how much they couldn't believe the doll looked like Jace? And Chris' reaction when he came home too..
also very clear you're reading here again sarah with the hair cut short comment! 😂
You keep exploiting those children for your luxury cars and luxury holidays and expensive tin can and thousands of tat that you buy for birthdays and Christmas that children dont actually need... or did you use the charity money you stole for those items?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Also looking through the comments on the IG posts, it seems all the “support” is from accounts “ran” by children or early teens. All the “hate” comments come from adults - because children are too young to understand what they’re doing! They just see it as a family with kids, so it’s relatable. Adults however aren’t stupid and see exactly what they’re doing...

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I love it when the Ingham’s get themselves in these situations, then blame everyone else when they’re criticised😭 everyone else is always wrong and they’re always right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.