The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t say without dropping my friend in it but Chris is definitely more aggressive when the cameras off and moves around like a sloth.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I can’t say without dropping my friend in it but Chris is definitely more aggressive when the cameras off and moves around like a sloth.
He literally seems to move around like he has a pole shoved up his arse- a real creeper walk.

Reactions: 11
That really doesnt surprise me. We have seen hints of it over the past year

Reactions: 9
To keep it general, what is the view of them on the estate? Do they actually have friends there, or are they viewed negatively?

Reactions: 12
Holy hell they uploaded a 21minute sit-down video addressing the Jace doll drama!
Grab your popcorn folks🍿🎉🍾
lollll.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Ooh yes.

Just to say though you brought this on yourself you pricks. Don't sell your baby in the first place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s such a juicy rant but all I can look at is his ginger eyebrows #juicygingereyebrows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Highlights:
* Sarah saying it's a cracker of a vlog tomorrow. OK babe, you tell yourself that
* Chris saying they started YouTube to make memories (what like you messaging teenage girls) but they dread doing it. Quote - 'Some of you may know this but we have been the victims of some of the most severe, disgusting hate online for a long time now' Yeah and who's fault is that you great creepy nonce.
*Apparently the hate is untrue, disgusting, defamatory, malicious and horrible. Well they deserve it and that is all I can say about that. Maybe if they had made a proper statement last summer instead of burying their heads in the sand at Bondi Beach then they would get less hate. Apparently they want consequences for the severe hate. Apparently a number of people are facing court for the hate. If this is true. I just hope the girl who contacted Nuby is not one of these people. What happened to her is so wrong and Chris should never have threatened her.
*Chris thnks that contacting companies to make them aware of already public information is malicious communications. Well he got that wrong. He needs to do some research. 😂Apparently one tweet/email to a company/brand/organisation can get you jail time. He is clearly looking down at a laptop whilst saying this. Looks like we're off to jail guys. 😄
*Sarah is barely saying anything and is sat there looking smug. witch!
*They're not really helping themselves because now the IFAM will probably go and google to find out what this is all about.
*Apparently they haters/an army of people are destroying the Inghams. They have feelings apparently. We thrive on negativity apparently. This looks so rehearsed.
*They are clearly talking about us because Sarah is saying people are talking about what they look like, what they eat for dinner, the way they behave. Apparently we are ripping them into a million pieces.
*Sarah - ' Don't even start with the bs of 'well you put yourself out there so you should expect to be ripped apart or you should expect people to have an opinion' no these are not opinions, they are bullies, you are bullying a family.'
*Also Sarah- 'No one deserves to be bullied' Well let me tell you this - there are 47 threads on here and lots of evidence of you and your creepy husband bullying people.
*Jace is screaming in the background and the Creepu and the chav aren't making any attempt to get up and see if he is ok.

This is all within the first 5 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lol, when Chris is handling the doll, he squeezes the doll's groin and says "it's not even"...

They're completely backtracking, hilarious.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Highlights:
* Sarah saying it's a cracker of a vlog tomorrow. OK babe, you tell yourself that
* Chris saying they started YouTube to make memories (what like you messaging teenage girls) but they dread doing it. Quote - 'Some of you may know this but we have been the victims of some of the most severe, disgusting hate online for a long time now' Yeah and who's fault is that you great creepy nonce.
I make memories with my family by taking photos and videos... FOR MYSELF. Don’t expect no backlash when you’re a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wow wow Sarah’s smug face!
If the lies about him are soooo untrue why not explain it from his side!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The video does nothing than make them look like utter morons, completely self obsessed and unintelligible. They deserve all the negative comments and news reports

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oooh it’s a RANT!

They are having such an amazing holiday making all those memories that they are trawling social media to see what’s being said about them....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.