Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ich2ux

why does she keep telling people to mind their own business, when she literally makes a living about sharing her own business, i'm dying 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

stewiegriffin

Holy hell they uploaded a 21minute sit-down video addressing the Jace doll drama!
Grab your popcorn folks🍿🎉🍾
lollll.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Emzykins

VIP Member
“DO YOU SEE US BUYING SPORTS CARS” No..... but hang on Sarah weren’t you just surprised with a new car only a few weeks ago?! (Was it a Range Rover? Land Rover?) they aren’t cheap! And they’ve just bought a caravan?! Again, not cheap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

asedgyasawedgy

I tried to listen but all I could see was;

Chris’s GINGER hair.
Sarah’s fat fingers thrusting at the screen looking like those sausages she cooked.
Chris’s t-shirt soaked in sweat.
Chris’s disgusting slick of hair across his forehead.
Sarah’s constant resting b*tch face.

They came across as complete chavs - if I had kids and found them watching that sh*t show I’d be deleting YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

leni18

VIP Member
Oh by the way hi Sarah ✌just thought I'd say hi, just to say your threats of jail make you both sound so silly, jail for what having an opinion of what you put out there on social media for all to see? For having concerns for what you say and do for all to see,
You have both made stupid mistakes own them move on but instead you go attacking people and claiming to be bullied, by those who pay your wages. Without viewers your children wouldn't be in private school, taking holidays, driving ranger rovers albeit uninsured at times 🙈, living in your own house, so just remember your a business its your job, customers always right, pipe down and don't bite hand that feeds you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Maisie842

VIP Member
Regardless of whether you're using a wide angled lens or not, if you have to take part in 2 of the 3 events held in a triathlon to get to your baby, you're too far away!

• Haha
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Just to say I haven't watched their recent vlogs just what's on here.Im quite frankly appalled at Jace being left alone .I used to swim for my county so I'm competent if Chris couldn't stand up then they where very far out .Even as a competent swimmer the sea is dangerous as you have to swim against the current which is a killer in itself add to that the danger of one of the children panicking .it would take a good 2 minutes for a competent swimmer to swim back to shore then walk across sand to reach a baby , how can they be ok with this ? If I was around the family on the beach I couldnt take my eyes away from the baby for fear of something g happening they take far too many risks with their children .I hope I'm very wrong but one day it will be a risk too far
I was a lifeguard - from a start treading water, you’d have absolutely no chance of doing anything in time over that distance. Not a chance. And certainly not somebody as weedy and unfit as Creepy. And definitely not while trying to maintain the illusion of a full head of hair.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
She’s comparing doll Jace to wanting a spice girl doll when she was younger? You didn’t buy a fucking life size Geri, Sarah.

That rant was mostly an ad for Mary Shortle. 🙄🙄 I’m sure Sarah jumped around the shop telling all the ifam to buy their own baby Jace? Everybody made a big song and dance about how much it looks like him. Mary shortles online shop even says buy your own Jace and now they’ve got bad publicity it’s the doll formally known as Jace that looks nothing like him.

One of the things that pisses me off about the inghams is actually their greed. They are trying to make out that they’ve created this doll as a favour to the ifam. It’s a fucking £300+ doll. If you want to make your fans happy then why not make something affordable? You forget to mention you got your doll when you we’re doing well on YouTube. Money had probably started to pour in and you could afford to treat your child to something nice. Would you have been able to afford to spend £300 on one doll for your children before you had money? You sold a tiny Easter egg for £10 then complained that you wouldn’t pay £10 for an Easter egg that was double the size of yours. Its clear to see you have lost touch with reality.

• Heart
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I haven’t watched the Vlog yet.
Six pages already 😳 This can only mean one thing....

DID WE GET A RANT!??????

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Let me get one thing straight... we are not selling our son Jace......

That’s right folks,
We sell all four of our kids daily at 5pm 😐
Never miss an upload, Unless there’s a non situation, Or we’re on the run and need to film from the parking lot of whatever hotel
😐
Did you know Isabelle is in therapy!? has a young brother that by the looks of it she never sees!? 🤔
of course you do 😬 we tell you that shit for the Adsense!!!!

We even know when she got her first period,
some sick idiots could probably track her frigging cycle if they studied the vlogs carefully because of what THEY BOTH PUT ON LINE!

Tbh I’d rather have an Oohthedrama doll than have a stranger in Morrisons know I’m due on🤷‍♀️
The kids are just being sold in different ways.
Sure prinny told us Sarah was pregnant long before Sarah did. Jace was getting that bag from day - 9 months
(Cough fake.. cough fake)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Emzykins

VIP Member
Okay wait wait wait. “It’s not a mould of him” - SO WHYYYYY..... when they filmed the “reveal” in the shop, were they all cooing “Jace, Jace....” and basically saying it was him?! They need to take down that video then. Had they of advertised it as a doll to “represent” his birth, rather than “your very own Jace Ingham” then maybe this wouldn’t of happened. Good lord

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I watched an upload from another “influencer” I don’t particularly like but she laid out the difference between people sending abuse to the channel/Influencer and people posting opinions on forums designed exactly for that reason.

Yep I think there are a few accounts who have crossed the line and directly sent them abuse, they might get their account suspended or removed 😐
But the ingham’s can’t control what we say here or stick us on the naughty step because of it.
Tattle life might remove our messages if they go too far but the ingham’s can do nothing 😐

My thread suggestion:

The Ingham family #48
Sarah Dixon has entered the chat.... 😎

• Haha

Zelda18

VIP Member
That is much further than a few meters! None of them even looking at home! In that heat aswell, absolutely disgraceful and they wonder why they receive hate. Anyone with half a brain would not leave their kid on beach!!!!
Just over Two years ago I took my daughter to the beach. She was 7 at the time so obviously not a baby.
She’s loves the water but not too keen on the sea so was just paddling.
I only walked out a little further ( I could still stand) and I literally took my eyes off her for a second.
The minute I look back some older man was carrying her back to shore. I was screaming and panicking and desperately trying to clamber to shore. I never realised how difficult it was.
The beach was pretty deserted which didn’t help matters. The man did eventually put her down and when I questioned him about what the hell he was doing his excuse was he thought she was alone and in danger.

I was alone so was quite anxious, but I decided to call the police anyway, unfortunately he had already gone before they arrived.
I did give them a description, but unfortunately as there was only a few people on the beach no one saw anything and they never found him.

I can tell you It was the scariest moment of my life and I kept blaming myself over and over.
Now if we go beach she is never out of my sight and if I want to swim then her older sister will keep an eye on her.

If someone happened to abduct Jace neither one of them morons would of
Made it out in time.

At this point I’m convinced they are endangering their baby for more publicity even if it’s bad.

• Sad
  • Wow

Charmball

VIP Member
I wonder if the ginger tones in Chris’ hair come out more when he is angry? You know like Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk and goes green?

It would explain why he looks so ginger tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

moimoi

VIP Member
I still can’t get over him grabbing and squeezing the crotch area of the doll to prove it wasn’t a Jace replica?! 😕

19AA5C83-2DE7-44CD-B218-609AFBA36CFE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40