The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is much further than a few meters! None of them even looking at home! In that heat aswell, absolutely disgraceful and they wonder why they receive hate. Anyone with half a brain would not leave their kid on beach!!!!
Just over Two years ago I took my daughter to the beach. She was 7 at the time so obviously not a baby.
She’s loves the water but not too keen on the sea so was just paddling.
I only walked out a little further ( I could still stand) and I literally took my eyes off her for a second.
The minute I look back some older man was carrying her back to shore. I was screaming and panicking and desperately trying to clamber to shore. I never realised how difficult it was.
The beach was pretty deserted which didn’t help matters. The man did eventually put her down and when I questioned him about what the hell he was doing his excuse was he thought she was alone and in danger.

I was alone so was quite anxious, but I decided to call the police anyway, unfortunately he had already gone before they arrived.
I did give them a description, but unfortunately as there was only a few people on the beach no one saw anything and they never found him.

I can tell you It was the scariest moment of my life and I kept blaming myself over and over.
Now if we go beach she is never out of my sight and if I want to swim then her older sister will keep an eye on her.

If someone happened to abduct Jace neither one of them morons would of
Made it out in time.

At this point I’m convinced they are endangering their baby for more publicity even if it’s bad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
You know what, having a new born baby can be pretty boring. The amount of times I've missed out on things because I need to look after my baby. But if my baby needs me I'm there or I make sure someone else is there to watch them. I'm afraid that's the sacrifice you make and should be considered when choosing activities / trips abroad....goes without saying!!!
I feel so guilty for missing out on things with my toddler but come on you don't even leave a new born in the next room for more than a minute. Haven't seen the vlog but can imagine it's really uncomfortable watching.

Reactions: 25
I don’t even have the word for this fuckwittery.

Tgat poor baby left alone on the beach, while his neglectful, scumbag parents wallow in the sea like the useless hippos they are.

I hope someone does report them to social services. There is NO defence for this!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Just over Two years ago I took my daughter to the beach. She was 7 at the time so obviously not a baby.
She’s loves the water but not too keen on the sea so was just paddling.
I only walked out a little further ( I could still stand) and I literally took my eyes off her for a second.
The minute I look back some older man was carrying her back to shore. I was screaming and panicking and desperately trying to clamber to shore. I never realised how difficult it was.
The beach was pretty deserted which didn’t help matters. The man did eventually put her down and when I questioned him about what the hell he was doing his excuse was he thought she was alone and in danger.

I was alone so was quite anxious, but I decided to call the police anyway, unfortunately he had already gone before they arrived.
I did give them a description, but unfortunately as there was only a few people on the beach no one saw anything and they never found him.

I can tell you It was the scariest moment of my life and I kept blaming myself over and over.
Now if we go beach she is never out of my sight and if I want to swim then her older sister will keep an eye on her.

If someone happened to abduct Jace neither one of them morons would of
Made it out in time.

At this point I’m convinced they are endangering their baby for more publicity even if it’s bad.
Something like this is my worse nightmare. Thank god it didnt end badly for you both!

Thiers no way they would have got back out the sea in time to get back to Jace, or that they would have even noticed seeing as none of them were actully looking at him in the clips we saw.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Maybe someone should record that part of the vlog for proof incase they delete it. I would but I've no idea how to do it!

Reactions: 11
And Sarah's Insta stories today. Her 'beach body' shadow. I'm not on about the actual shadow, not at all. But the over the top, childish behaviour, cackling and fake enjoyment.

She sat down with her sleezy husband last night telling the 'trolls' how devastating the 'negativity' and 'bullying' is. Then goes on like that.

When I feel devastated I struggle to even raise a smile, yet there she is entertaining herself by shaking her arse on a beach in Salou.

Reactions: 12
That poor baby. What if he had gotten hurt, too hot, distressed? Or worse abducted or taken? Not only are they putting him in danger they’re teaching him that they won’t be there for him if he needs them to be :( pair of PARASITES the two of them, they’ve disgusted me. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
OK Sarah for once I will give You a sugestion for vlogcontent tomorrow.
I challenge You to go into the water where You were in todays vlog and run up to your kid on the beach. Let Isabelle or Chris make about the same distanse on the beach andrun toward Jace SEE who Get there frist and how far the beeachperson will Get before You Get out of the water
Oh the one who iss not running against You should stay with Jace just in case.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Can someone report to social? Please how can we? This is disgusting! Makes me so sick!

Reactions: 8
I’ve never watched any of their videos so usually just lurk here because it’s the funniest thread. You guys are hilarious. But I’m actually in shock that they left him on the beach by himself. Even if they had been watching him the whole time(bet they weren’t) if someone had grabbed him and ran they wouldn’t have gotten out of the water in time to stop them. There’s absolutely no need for them both to be in the sea. They could take turns while the other one sits with jace to make sure he’s okay while asleep on the beach when it’s really hot and he probably isn’t even strapped into the chair. Absolute idiots
I watched the footage in sea again, absolute clear for all to see Jace was not being watched continuously, at one point the 3 girls and Sarah were backs to Jace Chris filming, Sarah maybe famous and perfect but she hasn't eyes in back of head and you can't film being in sea holding a camera looking at baby who wasn't just a couple of meters away, then camera and Sarah turn to side girls still facing away, now in that time noone was facing the beach whatsoever.
Also you can't move as quick in water so if anything happened it would not be instant getting to baby.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Guys Sarah loves ginger hair it’s her favourite well we knew that already love you married one.

• Haha
I watched the footage in sea again, absolute clear for all to see Jace was not being watched continuously, at one point the 3 girls and Sarah were backs to Jace Chris filming, Sarah maybe famous and perfect but she hasn't eyes in back of head and you can't film being in sea holding a camera looking at baby who wasn't just a couple of meters away, then camera and Sarah turn to side girls still facing away, now in that time noone was facing the beach whatsoever.
Also you can't move as quick in water so if anything happened it would not be instant getting to baby.
Not even that. What if something had happend to one of them in the water. Thier attention would be far from jace if they had an accident.

Yeah but because it’s in another country it happened would you need to contact Spain SS?

Reactions: 2
How long until that part of the vlog is edited out I wonder. Too late guys. I’m still gobsmacked that when they know they people are picking fault ‘bullying’ them, they’d do this. bleeping idiots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.