Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Ok maybe I'm being thick I dont know much about reborn but I assumed they would have bodies that look real? £300 for that Jace doll that when you undress him looks like a £5.99 doll from home bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Jamhead

VIP Member

Nope, you never took your eyes off him did you. That certainly looks to me that you BOTH had your eyes off him.
You've filmed yourselves doing these things, maybe watch your vlog back through before you trip yourself up with anymore lies.

• Angry
Reactions: 51

Squittel

VIP Member
I’m so glad I’ve come across this forum.

I’ve always felt like they are completely off their rockers but have never really found anyone else who views them with the same incredulous wtf feeling that I have. There’s so many things about them that make me really uncomfortable. Even the small things like Sarah saying Esme’s school shoes have fallen apart and they need to get new ones and going in Matalan and buying her a new pair for a tenner. Love, are you telling me you’ll spend thousands on holidays but you can’t buy your child a proper pair of supportive Clark’s/Start-Rite shoes that will support her growing feet? Even though she’s going to be wearing them every day at school? No, fine ruin her feet with £10 shoes that will break in another month you absolute peanut.

I have a lot of feelings and I’m a mum on maternity leave so I might make myself comfortable here and rant, if that’s ok.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Bambam

Isn’t the doll called Jace??? 🤣
Didn’t lazy put both Jaces together and say they looked like twins?? 🤣🤣
Comedy gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion #48 Sarah in her chavavan with anaemic Mr T, no need to buy a Jace doll - you can take the real Jace for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Christopher Ingham, get back in your tin can, you sweaty prick. And as for you Sarah... if you actually gave a single fuck about your children's futures, you would remove them from the public eye, i.e. pack in the vlogs and get yourself down the job centre

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Clm1977

Chatty Member
I have a question they say they have today's vlog ready so it will be up tomorrow surely if you cared about the ifam you could upload 2 vlogs the actual holiday one and the little ranty one. Why not do that?
2 vlogs for the price of 1 if that was a deal in morrisons you know you would buy it Sarah you love a bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

stinkyonesie

I’m not sure what was more disturbing:

1. The shots of Sarah’s sunburnt cleavage
2. The close up of Issy’s filthy shoes
3. The 7 year old swimming out of her depth in the sea
4. The use of inflatables in the sea (so dangerous)
5. The abandoned baby on the beach
6. The ‘need’ to buy a packet or jar of cheese sauce
7. The amazing revelation of the reason why people go indoors when at certain times of day when it’s hot and sunny

Actually, I do know, it’s number 5.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

whybrows

Hey guys...long time no see. Just to say, I just got released from jail for posting here. Apparently, just one mention of the Ingham Family that is not positive is classed as malicious, and punishable by jail. So, yep. Be careful. You could be next.

Anyway. What have I missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cedann

Just thought I would leave this here for any curious people who have come to read our ‘bullying’. Let’s not forget the most important part of all of this. Every body who made a video on Chris Ingham got a solicitors letter, every body who was overly vocal got a solicitors letter. The only people who didn’t were the girls who made the allegations. Chris can’t do them for defamation because it’s true. No other proof is needed. You don’t even need to wonder if it’s true, it’s a FACT.

• Heart

Lalobadee

VIP Member
It’s not jace but is it hand painted to look like him at two weeks old . Total contradiction . She even said the eyelashes are copies of him . So it is a copy of him .

• Haha
  • Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
“DO YOU SEE US BUYING SPORTS CARS” No..... but hang on Sarah weren’t you just surprised with a new car only a few weeks ago?! (Was it a Range Rover? Land Rover?) they aren’t cheap! And they’ve just bought a caravan?! Again, not cheap!
I know they are not splashing the cash apart from

The trips to Florida
The trip to New york
The All inclusive holidays
The Australia trip
Forest holidays
ALWAYS eating out ! Even buying a picnic from the supermarket !
A shed load of bits and bats
A new Kaarrraaavaann
New Range Rovers
A new house
Apart from that a completely normal life

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Omg I'm trying to catch up with the thread but had to say I'm a little disappointed in the rant tonight.
I love an inghams rant but have to say I was so distracted by creepy and his ginger eyebrows and ginger hair I couldn't concentrate on the rant!!

This next bit is for Lazy and Creepy 🙋‍♀️Send the police my way as I have my way as I have sent emails to companies that I have been a customer of telling how disgusted I am they are working with a man like Chris Ingham, take me to court do what you want I guarantee the fact that I am telling a company why I will not be a customer of theres anymore would not be seen as malicious, just as you have the right to contact companies and brand asking for work but not disclosing everything, I as a customer have the right to contact them as to why I'm dissatisfied with them working with you. STOP TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE YOU PAIR OF SCUMBAGS.

• Haha
  • Heart

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Imagine if a guy you were 'seeing' was caught red handed coming onto a girl 😱

Imagine if your boyfriend was caught red handed coming onto a girl 😱 😱

Imagine if your husband was caught red handed coming onto a girl 😱😱😱

Imagine if your husband and father of your children was caught red handed coming onto a girl 😱😱😱😱

Imagine if your husband and father of your children was caught red handed coming onto a 16 year old girl 😱😱😱😱😱

#skinnydipping #dropthattowelandresend

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Charmball

VIP Member
One thing is for certain - their 6 week long caravan adventure has definitely been all we hoped it would be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45