The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I mean don’t get me wrong, the publicity for the most part is good’ Sarah cackles, ‘I know!’

The cynic in me is wondering if they decided to create a bit more publicity? And the long clip of Esmé crying to her initial Reborn at Christmas that has been watched a trillion times. They’ve sat there and thought, people are going to be searching albeit briefly about this shitstorm so why not make the most of the opportunity?

The main reason people still watch their dull as dishwater content is thanks I’m sure for a significant part to the non situation of him messaging young girls, they know this and capitalize on it accordingly, they couldn’t give a hoot on any of the online comments that are made about them or their children unless it gets in the way of brand deals or free holidays, the rest is just water off a ducks back.

It’s their ‘job’ like if you chose to become a traffic warden, you’d likely ha w to accept that not everyone is gonna be coming at you smiling.

The whole rant and video was to increase views doll sales and income and absolutely nothing else.

Reactions: 26
Hey guys...long time no see. Just to say, I just got released from jail for posting here. Apparently, just one mention of the Ingham Family that is not positive is classed as malicious, and punishable by jail. So, yep. Be careful. You could be next.

Anyway. What have I missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
In my opinion,

I don't think we should be making claims that something happened to someone or something or whatever without actually providing the evidence that backs it up.

If someone did get messages, but they don't want it in the public eye, then that's fine but don't alleged it happened/bring it into the public domain. Because without evidence, it's about as reliable as the Ingham's claiming social services rings them up to tell them who's dobbing on them.

Its better unsaid.

Reactions: 32
Sarah is such a strange woman. Actually think she may be a little unhinged. Her husband is sat next to her looking like he’s having the worst time of his life (good) and she’s sat there smiling and looking like she’s loving every second. Sarah when you said grown adults are bullying you and would we tell our children it was okay to bully people? I have a question. Would you tell Isabelle she had mental health issues if she accused a man in his thirties of grooming her?
I’ve thought it for a while and now I am sure that Chris has had enough and the only reason he’s not admitting the truth is because she’s told him not to. Women’s intuition is pretty strong and I’m sure she knew what he’s been upto for a while but she doesn’t care. I can also say the same as the other ladies on here tonight, I found out about this situation because my friend who recommended the Ingham family to me before any of this happened also warned me off them. He’s been sliding in the over 18s dms to.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
A bit OT but just looked on social blade and more subs have been removed. Chris and Sarah will be getting angrier by the minute. Another rant tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The police are going to arrest us for having an opinion on blatant scumbags 🙈 Jesus I haven’t been this afraid since my kids school said to the pupils in assembly that the police would go to their house if they didn’t come in on sports day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched 5 mins of the rant vlog and had to comment as I was so mad. Who the hell do they think they they are!!! The reason they are getting ripped to shreds is because of Chris and what he did and Sarah, don’t ever, ever , defend what he did because it’s wrong and you damn well know it. If it was all false, you’d have sued her arse of but you can’t and we know it. You’re with him for the money right now and we ALL know it. The Jace doll? They deserve everything they’re getting. It’s all about the money and they know it. It’s an absolute disgrace. I’m so angry right now and I haven’t even watched the whole vlog. I feel sorry for their kids. Isabelle especially because god knows what tit she gets at school, because she will and a lot of it and it’s down to her parents. I might watch the rest tomorrow but I’m not sure my blood pressure would take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And the bit about burgers for tea and getting her hair cut 😂 she’s clearly on here more often than most of us, that explains why it’s long overdue a cut because it keeps being mentioned here, carry on and she could be like Rapunzel!!!
Maybe she could cut it and sell locks to the IFAM!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A bit OT but just looked on social blade and more subs have been removed. Chris and Sarah will be getting angrier by the minute. Another rant tomorrow?
View attachment 31615
Have a look at their views / subs over the last year.....a very steady decline.

Ps.....Sarah, just for my morbid interest, please could you book a trip to Florida ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t get over him grabbing and squeezing the crotch area of the doll to prove it wasn’t a Jace replica?! 😕

19AA5C83-2DE7-44CD-B218-609AFBA36CFE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Who on here has ever said anything nasty about the girls? Nobody. Most people just feel sorry for them for having a creepy, embarrassing dad/stepdad and disagree with them being dragged about on pointless "adventures" instead of having one or two worthwhile holidays and then some time relaxing at home and seeing friends.
I've said islas spoilt,
Maybe she could cut it and sell locks to the IFAM!?
Don't give her ideas she's so bloody up her own ass she'd sell it for £hundreds and could have a tea party

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah is such a strange woman. Actually think she may be a little unhinged. Her husband is sat next to her looking like he’s having the worst time of his life (good) and she’s sat there smiling and looking like she’s loving every second. Sarah when you said grown adults are bullying you and would we tell our children it was okay to bully people? I have a question. Would you tell Isabelle she had mental health issues if she accused a man in his thirties of grooming her?
I’ve thought it for a while and now I am sure that Chris has had enough and the only reason he’s not admitting the truth is because she’s told him not to. Women’s intuition is pretty strong and I’m sure she knew what he’s been upto for a while but she doesn’t care. I can also say the same as the other ladies on here tonight, I found out about this situation because my friend who recommended the Ingham family to me before any of this happened also warned me off them. He’s been sliding in the over 18s dms to.
Exactly this! Would she blame her daughters if they told her that an adult man was sending them inappropriate messages?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There are plenty of reality tv shows out there that people have their opinions about, ( the radford family, big brother etc) they put it onto social media, it gets on the news etc. These reality stars and celebs get roasted and slated all the time but they dont get the police involved so why do the minghams think they are above everyone else?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
One last thing before I go to bed. Let's not forget Jace is only on this planet because they wanted more money! If that isn't selling your kids for money I don't know what is 🤷

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Are we going to get arrested when we turn up for the Jace tea party?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.