The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly there are still many out there who don't realise what Chris did and how wanky Chris and Sarah are....
This would have actually been a nice picture if that perverted creep hadn’t ruined it. However if I was that family, knowing now what those two cretins are capable of that picture would already have been burned.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This would have actually been a nice picture if that perverted creep hadn’t ruined it. However if I was that family, knowing now what those two cretins are capable of that picture would already have been burned.
The fact the poster reposted the pic 3 days ago shows she hasn't a clue what they're like. And the irony is that during that exact trip, that's the time Chris was sliding into teenagers DM's asking to go skinny dipping!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It's 10:20am, not even the hottest part of the day and I'm already struggling after being out in the garden for 45minutes. It's way hotter in France, Paris/DLP will be having some of the hottest temperatures. Don't be fooled by their happy vlogs, they'll be struggling walking around DLP/queuing for rides/putting up the awning/sleeping in the tin can in this heat.

Poor Jason, having to be sticking to that manky woman's sweaty chest :sick: With the Ingham's hygiene record that tin can is going to be reeking.

Do we actually know they're at DLP btw? Could be a campsite somewhere in the north of France and maybe they plan to hop to new campsites every few days until they arrive down south?

Reactions: 15
I must add that some campsites in France make men wear speedo trunks rather than shorts in pools. Please god do not make us have to view that greasy creep in speedos. I don't think my eyes would ever recover. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I must add that some campsites in France make men wear speedo trunks rather than shorts in pools. Please god do not make us have to view that greasy creep in speedos. I don't think my eyes would ever recover. :sick:
How apt if on his only pair the ‘S’ has worn away. At least the kids would be forewarned.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The fact the poster reposted the pic 3 days ago shows she hasn't a clue what they're like. And the irony is that during that exact trip, that's the time Chris was sliding into teenagers DM's asking to go skinny dipping!
Can’t believe a lot of people still haven’t a clue or choose to turn a blind eye. Seemingly this is why people like Chris get away with such disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I just googled this and it's actually the law 😲 Apparently local authorities set the rules, not the pool owners/campsites. Eeeew, bad image of Creepy in my head right now :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just googled this and it's actually the law 😲Apparently local authorities set the rules, not the pool owners/campsites. Eeeew, bad image of Creepy in my head right now :sick:
Since when has creepy ever obeyed the law!

Reactions: 11
Apparently it's 32 in France now. I do worry about poor Jace in that heat. Let's hope he keeps them awake all night!

Reactions: 14
This is Chris who goes into swimming pools in a tee shirt? 🤣
I think even he wants to keep his ginga dad bod under wraps.

• Sick
Clearly there are still many out there who don't realise what Chris did and how wanky Chris and Sarah are....

What is that bloody face he pulls ?Look at his foot as well what's that all about? Imagine having that as your dad 😟

• Haha
Can't post the picture because my phone won't let me but why has she got what looks like blankets on Jace in her insta story!

I also can't believe Isabelle is wearing matching hats to her sisters with her name on! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If they are off to DLP - enjoy! Half the Studios is closed due to their massive expansion, pretty much everywhere is now on summer hols and 40 degree heat? It will be hell on Earth. The expansion is one of the reasons we aren’t going back this year.

They moaned at Christmas when everything was in full swing. Can’t wait to see them moan when they get there this time 🤣
Maybe they're counting on it being empty so they can use the title "We had Disney Land all to ourselves"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Frying sausages on an unsteady camp table with a baby right underneath 😲

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The hats where gifted
Isabelle always seems uncomfortable and anxious to me. I think that’s why she stutters through her parts. She’s as that age where her body is changing and stuff and is probably very self conscious without the camera stuck on her constantly. Really feel sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.