The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic with the hats you can see she's trying to hide her stomach, there will be nothing wrong with it but you're right she's probably just an anxious mess knowing that photo is gonna be seen by 1000s of people and she's got that stupid at on

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can't post the picture because my phone won't let me but why has she got what looks like blankets on Jace in her insta story!

I also can't believe Isabelle is wearing matching hats to her sisters with her name on! 🤦‍♀️
She has even said on her Insta story that it is too hot for Jace. So why not wrap him in blankets. Of course that makes sense! Not.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How can you ever be relaxed or enjoy anything when everything is a stage for YouTube, Facebook, Insta etc? Nothing is just a moment. It’s always posed or scripted.

That isn’t living.

I just do not get the mentality.

Reactions: 17
I can't wait till today's vlog just to see if Creepy still had his sweaty beenie on 👏👏🌡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m out this evening. I can not wait to get back and read here later/tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just clarify that I look forward to reading the comments on here not actually watching the Griswolds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has the baby sensory videos on for Jace in the car again too. There's 5 of them to entertain him in the car and keep him happy if he really hates it. I feel like they rely on the videos far too much.

Reactions: 18
I must add that some campsites in France make men wear speedo trunks rather than shorts in pools. Please god do not make us have to view that greasy creep in speedos. I don't think my eyes would ever recover. :sick:
No way would he go in if he had to wear only speedos, and not his usual tshirt, cap and board shorts. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She has the baby sensory videos on for Jace in the car again too. There's 5 of them to entertain him in the car and keep him happy if he really hates it. I feel like they rely on the videos far too much.
She could actually get off her arse and take him to a baby sensory class. My youngest loved it 🙄

Reactions: 10
She could actually get off her arse and take him to a baby sensory class. My youngest loved it 🙄
He’s been to the Morrison’s cafe and it was on a day when they had the big bright red “festive sandwich” poster up by mistake!
stop being a hater already. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.