The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they are heading to DLP it’s meant to peek at 43 there this week! Imagine the smell in the tin can 😅😅

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did I miss part of the vlog or was their super big dance present just a bag of toiletries for going away and a neck pillow?
After all these tat they got last year seems money is tight if they’re making gifts out necessities.
You might have fell asleep at the end with Isabelle whispering 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Creepy and Lazy seemed almost drunk in the pub garden. They were acting weirder than usual.
Why was Isabelle wearing a winter onesie, I hope they haven't packed the winter coats for their soooooper dooooooper exciting surprise trip.
Maybe giddy after they had heard that the 💴🚂 meeting they had funded in earlier in Leeds had gone well?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This might be why they seemed drunk..
Like he doesn’t need to wear a helmet when skating because he’s so good at it, I imagine he’s the sort of prick that would drive over the alcohol limit because he’s a really good driver 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Def a p&o dover to Calais ferry there on. Poor France someone ought to warn them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but did they go in before starting filming an put a blanket over Esmes upper body so they could film her in her sleep??

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Chris and Sarah in their caravan reminds me of Dave and Nessa in theirs.

Except Nessa is actually funny, and Dave is proudly ginger.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just goes to show how thick they are taking a a baby in a tin can to France in the midst of a heat wave. If they had brains they would be dangerous.

Reactions: 16
Why do they insist on filming Esme in bed when she obviously sleeps topless?

I don't get why they had to take Jace to all 3 shows. No wonder the poor boy looked so confused at the end when someone was actually giving him some attention.

Isabelle's whispering at the end was plain weird!

Reactions: 23
Why do they insist on filming Esme in bed when she obviously sleeps topless?

I don't get why they had to take Jace to all 3 shows. No wonder the poor boy looked so confused at the end when someone was actually giving him some attention.

Isabelle's whispering at the end was plain weird!
The whole vlog was weird. Why is she wearing that heavy fleece winter onesie in July? I thought they had so much to do but Lazy is laying on the floor babbling? Definitely drunk...

Reactions: 18
It is not normal for kids to still be asleep at 10:30 am. What ridiculous time are they kept up until?
C'mon give em a break, kids need sleep and they had been at dance all evening.

Plus, it must be exhausting learning a script everyday, acting up for the camera, fighting for attention, pretending to be happy all the time, practicing OTT surprise reactions, eating a junk food diet and dealing with narcissistic messed up parents who exploit you for money.

If Sarah and Chris were my parents, I'd never wanna wake up too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
did anyone notice how fast Grandpa put up his hand to try and hide his face when he saw Lazy was filming. Big fail though. creepy time to start scrambling your family also, you have shown us you can.

Reactions: 4
Looked like it - or a towel. What an invasion of privacy when she was still sleeping.
yes they could have quite easily just filmed Islas side of the bedroom and just said that Esme was still asleep or waited til she was up and going.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.