The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they’ve taken Prinny with them? Kinda concerned for her in the heat if they have ☹

Reactions: 9
Well all I can say is what kind of mum and dad have time to mess around in a pub and generally do nothing the day before leaving on a big holiday. I'm always glad when we set off as it's usually the first time I've sat down in days.

Reactions: 12
A meet and greet for the most loyal flying monkeys, with a special guest appearance from Postman Pat?
Swiftly followed by a strange video from Country Joe swapping his previous logical position for the indefensible?
Hundreds of gushing comments on said video from the same handful of flying monkeys, all following a similar ‘enough is enough’ script?

And all just as they’re setting off on another ‘holiday’?

Coincidence, or a smokescreen - Operation Mia Lovell II?🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
First night of making memories as a family! Izzy in her fleecy onesie, the other two girls super duper cosy in their sleeping bags, poor Jason in a vest, babygrow, knitted cardi & a bobble hat, Chris fully clothed (with beanie of course) ready for creeping out into the night to do some 'editing'
Sarah's brows sliding down her face cause its soooo hot in the caravan, Lets not forget the smells of sweat, farts, crappy nappies, breath & cider seeping out of Sarah's pores.
Cant wait for the vlog Tomorrow 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just when I thought Isabelle couldn't get any more awkward, annoying and cringey.. she starts whispering and tapping her nails. Gosh they must be really stuck for footage lately lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just when I thought Isabelle couldn't get any more awkward, annoying and cringey.. she starts whispering and tapping her nails. Gosh they must be really stuck for footage lately lol.
And trying to jump on the asmr bandwagon about a year too late as usual!

Reactions: 15
If they are off to DLP - enjoy! Half the Studios is closed due to their massive expansion, pretty much everywhere is now on summer hols and 40 degree heat? It will be hell on Earth. The expansion is one of the reasons we aren’t going back this year.

They moaned at Christmas when everything was in full swing. Can’t wait to see them moan when they get there this time 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lazy bought Izzy some stick on nails to make her appear more grown up, yet she taps them constantly like an excited child 😕 They do realise some creeps get off on this asmr, don't they? And leaving in 'doggy style' bag. Seriously?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Def a p&o dover to Calais ferry there on. Poor France someone ought to warn them.
pervertir

pervertir

If they are off to DLP - enjoy! Half the Studios is closed due to their massive expansion, pretty much everywhere is now on summer hols and 40 degree heat? It will be hell on Earth. The expansion is one of the reasons we aren’t going back this year.

They moaned at Christmas when everything was in full swing. Can’t wait to see them moan when they get there this time 🤣
I bet she is giving him hell about Florida every time they visit lmao what a trigger 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Clearly there are still many out there who don't realise what Chris did and how wanky Chris and Sarah are....
Creepy looks constipated here!

I doubt it as they didn't seem to apply for a puppy passport or get any of the jabs she might need.
I hope they did take her and get stopped because she hasn't got a puppy passport, they'd have to turn round and go home again to drop Prinny off at Nanny Zelda's! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A few of their videos from around a year ago (right after the non situation kicked off) no longer have any ads on them at all. Does that mean they've been demonetised?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.