The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You might have fell asleep at the end with Isabelle whispering 😴😴
That whispering was just uncomfortable to watch.

Was about to give them credit for giving Isabelle an age appropriate present...until she pulled out LOL Doll defanging spray.
Also didn’t notice a deodorant in that bag. Bloody hope it was just that they forgot it and not that they don’t buy it for her because she’s still ‘so young’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Another subscriber cull. Someone has been a very very lot naughty buying subs recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is not normal for kids to still be asleep at 10:30 am. What ridiculous time are they kept up until? Also, they seem to spend a lot of time playing in car parks. Thirdly, they went to a pub for dinner, ate malteasers and didn’t have dinner. Wtf was that about?
it's normal mine sleep in till 1pm if I leave them

Reactions: 3
They have made it to the campsite. They cant be more then an hour from calais if they have everything set up already. At a guess anyway

Reactions: 2
Looking at Sarah's insta story... I hope shes planning on moving Jace away from the stove... especially if shes cooking something like bacons and sausages in fat! It spits everywhere and hes far too close for my liking!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just seen Lazy’s insta stories. She’s COOKING!!! The heat must of gone to her head. Also unsure how safe it is to have a newborn sat below a burning hot pan. Interested to see what she actually cooks, chances are poor Isabelle will end up getting roped in to help as her mother is so incapable of basic motherly tasks!

Just seen Lazy’s insta stories. She’s COOKING!!! The heat must of gone to her head. Also unsure how safe it is to have a newborn sat below a burning hot pan. Interested to see what she actually cooks, chances are poor Isabelle will end up getting roped in to help as her mother is so incapable of basic motherly tasks!
Said that she’d suddenly film herself doing something now that we keep pointing it out didn’t I 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Said that she’d suddenly film herself doing something now that we keep pointing it out didn’t I 😂😂
Exactly that!!!! They deffo check up on here. Hey guys!! Enjoy ya tin can, and please for the love of god keep your newborn child cool in this awful heat. 😂😂

Just finished watching tonight's vlog. I haven't watched one of their vlogs in so long as I've been catching up on here. I really haven't missed them.

Why is Jace in a woolly cardigan when all the girls are in t shirts?? It's been quite warm here recently. Definitely no need for a woolly cardigan.
Let's just hope lazy knows to strip him down in 40 degree weather in a car!!!! Knowing her he will be wrapped up snug as a bug, I worry for him sometimes let's hope she realises how quick baby's can overheat and DEHYDRATE , not to bothered at all if it happened to the creepster, after all wearing a wool hat in that heat he deserves it plus does he even realise that constant heat under that hat is no good for hair growth😂😂😂 he gets to sweep it forward now he won't have much left soon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's just hope lazy knows to strip him down in 40 degree weather in a car!!!! Knowing her he will be wrapped up snug as a bug, I worry for him sometimes let's hope she realises how quick baby's can overheat and DEHYDRATE , not to bothered at all if it happened to the creepster, after all wearing a wool hat in that heat he deserves it plus does he even realise that constant heat under that hat is no good for hair growth😂😂😂 he gets to sweep it forward now he won't have much left soon!!
He will probably switch to that monstrosity of a cap. That's his heat cap.

• Sick
So lazy filmed herself with empty pans and then cooked sausages what’s the betting she had to sort jace out and someone else actually did the cooking
My favourite moment when lazy was pregnant on one of the vlogs was when the girls came Home one day and they said they knew mummy had gone out because she wasn’t on the sofa 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So, is her real name the one on the petition, or the one on that Instagram account?
Never gonna happen. If they don't take a sexual groomer off tattle will never go. Freedom of speech

Reactions: 4
It is not normal for kids to still be asleep at 10:30 am. What ridiculous time are they kept up until? Also, they seem to spend a lot of time playing in car parks. Thirdly, they went to a pub for dinner, ate malteasers and didn’t have dinner. Wtf was that about?
When I was esmes age I used to sleep until 11am or 1pm🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.