The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the non-situation, time for a bit of child exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sounded like he’d had a few tonight ...

It won’t let me read replies on their YT page either, bit strange
I know the comments were on earlier YouTube must be clamping down no more kids in swimsuits for the ingham family it seems

Reactions: 3
I wonder where they are off to next because where they are now is a 6 hour drive to where Isabelle is going with the school in 2 weeks. If they are going to Portugal then it would be stupid to drive all that way and then drive Isabelle back. What a waste of petrol. The Inghams are single handily causing global warming.
6 hour drive Ingham styles is at least 12 hours maybe as long as 24 hours
So many questions... A glass of rose for the non drinkers.... no cutlery they just seem to be eating with their hands... lazy just seems to have a healthy massive bowl of chips...and it looks like the worst restaurant food I have seen for a very long time etc etc etc

But at least the girls look happy 😊View attachment 30549
The girls are probably over the moon they dont have to eat pot noodle, something from a packet or some slop Lazy serves up for dinner again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I love seeing their meals it makes me feel superior and I know if it’s only a tuna sandwich it will be better than theirs
#bestlife #nuggetsnchips #potnoodle
Let me take you for a ride in my boiling tin
We’ll cook some nuggets and drink loads of gin😂😂
The tit show goes on and on and on and on and on hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All the girls really want is a pool so why waste all this money on a caravan, petrol, camping equipment etc when they could just do 1 or 2 week all inclusive holiday like previous times

Reactions: 13
They’re in France where it’s an hour ahead of us. So it’s nearly 11pm there - why the hell is that baby awake?! Not even dressed for bed while his Creepy dad sings to him looking like a tomato in his stinking beanie! Get them to bed! 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Just now from Lazys stories)

Reactions: 5
They’re in France where it’s an hour ahead of us. So it’s nearly 11pm there - why the hell is that baby awake?! Not even dressed for bed while his Creepy dad sings to him looking like a tomato in his stinking beanie! Get them to bed! 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Just now from Lazys stories)
Do you think they keep them up so late to try and get a lie in?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think they keep them up so late to try and get a lie in?
May work with the girls but based off of my experiences, Cheeky Boy will still wake at a normal time (despite her claiming that he sleeps til gone 10.30am!! How’s he going that long without a feed?! Especially as he’s bottl... breast fed!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.