The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the cost of buying views?? Does it actually benefit their business to do so? Like they get paid more off youtube than they do the price of the bought views.... hmmm!?
Somewhere between £2 and £8 per 1000.

There will have been a time it was worth spending £100/day on views and another 500 fake subscriptions, as they’d make it back, but that equation has obviously gone a bit wonky now.

It’s a good job they’ll always have Creepy’s pro roller skating projects to fall back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Somewhere between £2 and £8 per 1000.

There will have been a time it was worth spending £100/day on views and another 500 fake subscriptions, as they’d make it back, but that equation has obviously gone a bit wonky now.

It’s a good job they’ll always have Creepy’s pro roller skating projects to fall back on.
Thanks!

I watched a couple of their vlogs yesterday and caught Chris' rant about not wearing a helmet. Quite enlightening! He's been skating over 20 years... if I was him I'd give up, he's obviously not very good at it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Perhaps if he put a helmet on he would be better at it??? Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Morning Sarah

If things are getting tight, remember you do always have one big money spinner video in your back pocket to add to your ‘nest egg’ - Creepy finally facing up to what he did.

It’s the least he could do.

Reactions: 32
Morning Sarah

If things are getting tight, remember you do always have one big money spinner video in your back pocket to add to your ‘nest egg’ - Creepy finally facing up to what he did.

It’s the least he could do.
Seconded.
You want a million views? Put him in front of the camera and make him TELL US THE TRUTH.
We'll watch.

Reactions: 37
I think Lazy is styling her hair with Creepys grease. Looking greasy in the front lately. I don't know but is it me but I think Isabelle needs some speech lessons. For a vlogger her speech is not very good. Often she slurs her words and stutters a bit. I find it hard understanding her sometimes. I know she's a kid but if they are going to rely on her to save their dying channel maybe get her some eloquation lessons. Sorry
I couldn't agree more, she mumbled and slurres her words as well as sort of tripping over her words. She also comes accross as very nervous and anxious and trys to say things too fast to get it over and done with. She may just be self conscious but I have noticed how her speech lately has been pretty bad and irritating. She doesn't give off a good vibe at all ... Makes you feel uneasy and cringe for her :(

Reactions: 8
I couldn't agree more, she mumbled and slurres her words as well as sort of tripping over her words. She also comes accross as very nervous and anxious and trys to say things too fast to get it over and done with. She may just be self conscious but I have noticed how her speech lately has been pretty bad and irritating. She doesn't give off a good vibe at all ... Makes you feel uneasy and cringe for her :(
She is definitely old enough to pick up on her parents' panic and to understand that they are under pressure financially, and she must feel an enormous amount of responsibility to keep up the channel. Shame on her parents for putting her through this, a 13 year old should have no business worrying about how the family is going to afford food a year from now.

Reactions: 7
I cant see them going past
Shes also picked drama for her gcses 🙈

Reactions: 1
Damn.... That’s just cruel!!!!
“Ok so Isla.....
were all gonna head off on holiday but you’re gonna stay here with granny and grandad and we’ll see you next week,
Your uniform is in the tumble dryer for Monday btw, and if you could just take the bins out....🤣

I mean like her or not its kinda harsh to dump her on granny and grandad like prinny 🤣
not gonna lie, I’d probably do it...
This reminds me of a time when I was in primary school and my parents went off to Dublin for St.Patricks day and I was “dumped” at my great aunties house. 🤣 I was absolutely fuming but they weren’t going to take me out of school for it. It would be a bit harsh on Isla as she’d be left out but It’s just tough luck sometimes. Looking back there was no harm done and you can’t have everything your way 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This reminds me of a time when I was in primary school and my parents went off to Dublin for St.Patricks day and I was “dumped” at my great aunties house. 🤣 I was absolutely fuming but they weren’t going to take me out of school for it. It would be a bit harsh on Isla as she’d be left out but It’s just tough luck sometimes. Looking back there was no harm done and you can’t have everything your way 🤷‍♀️
I can see them going over next weekend. Maybe take her out of school the friday. Or super local so they can still take her to school

Reactions: 5
Kids will probably need therapy in a few years anyway, I suppose “mummy and daddy left me at home for a week while they slept in a massive tin can 😐” is easier to deal with then

- Daddy was in the Sun.online
- Daddy was in airport jail
- we spent one summer running from our problems (and possibly the police 🤷‍♀️ Who knew back then)
- Daddy and mummy spent months throwing passive aggressive, bitchy comments at each other over the Nando’s.
- Fook knows if have a secret brother 🤷‍♀️
- Daddy still talks to me like I’m a toddler.
- Why don’t i look like daddy 🤔 and who are “my forever” 🙄

That list was longer than I thought 😐
All allegations obviously 😬 but all things they will know about because it’s all been played out online.
And not just on gossip sites. On other youtube accounts, Instagram accounts, Twitter.
It’s a pity.
12 months ago if things had been handled differently this thread might not even exist, it definitely wouldn’t be at 43 pages!
If he had just come forward and 👏 owned 👏 his 👏 tit they could probably have bounced back. People love a “my truth” story online, most come out more successful than they were before.
they both could have played it so differently.
Instead, they’re packing for an exciting adventure....being sardines for the summer 😐

Reactions: 25
So Esme was Ill. But still had to perform for content because Isla was at swimming and they can’t film there.
Ffs

Reactions: 4
Love how Esme was playing Disney headbandz with Sarah and Esme said the character was just like Sarah.... it was cruella de vil 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen Sarah's Insta story. If that was Sarah who'd of eaten that then she'd have been fuming but because it's Izzy it's okay to sit and laugh! 🙄

• Angry
Tomorrows vlog title. We found some strange thing in our food. Is she getting sick....

Tomorrows vlog title. We found some strange thing in our food. Is she getting sick....
Nope, more like...

SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPENED AT THE PARK with a thumbnail of Isabelle with an shocked face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.