The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen lazys insta from their caravan holiday...how embarrassing for poor Isabelle ...she is wearing the same outfit as her younger sisters, and having the time of her life playing outside...I’m so glad for her that she is not at school at the moment...it borders on abuse of that teen really...
Just seen the photo, that's so cringy. Poor Izzy! I dread to think what her school friends have been saying behind her back.

Goes to show they know Isla's bike is too small! What a waste of money!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just seen the photo, that's so cringy. Poor Izzy! I dread to think what her school friends have been saying behind her back.

Can someone screenshot the photo want to get a laugh today

Reactions: 1

Arr but its grannys waste of money so she wont care as much. We all said it was to small soon as we saw it.

Reactions: 1
Can someone screenshot the photo want to get a laugh today
It’s absolutely ridiculous dressing your nearly 14 year old in the same clothes as her sisters. There is a 7 and a half year gap between my two girls and the last time I dressed them the same was when my eldest was 10. I think in total I done it around four times. I never did it again after that as I could see she didn’t enjoy it and was just doing it for me.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

As if they were planning on buying Isabelle a new bike.

Also, why bother she’s said she doesn’t like riding her bike.

As if they were planning on buying Isabelle a new bike.

Also, why bother she’s said she doesn’t like riding her bike.
They need to be buying Esme a new helmet ASAP!! That helmet is just balancing on top of her head!! 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s absolutely ridiculous dressing your nearly 14 year old in the same clothes as her sisters. There is a 7 and a half year gap between my two girls and the last time I dressed them the same was when my eldest was 10. I think in total I done it around four times. I never did it again after that as I could see she didn’t enjoy it and was just doing it for me.
Poor girls, all dressed exactly alike like 6 month old twins O_O

• Wow
When my eldest was almost 14 she wouldn't have been seen dead wearing the same clothes as her little sister. That child needs more freedom. My daughter who is a year younger than Isabelle gets much more freedom, she doesn't let me choose her clothes now for a start. That girl is going to rebel soon and I hope they vlog it.

Reactions: 16
When my eldest was almost 14 she wouldn't have been seen dead wearing the same clothes as her little sister. That child needs more freedom. My daughter who is a year younger than Isabelle gets much more freedom, she doesn't let me choose her clothes now for a start. That girl is going to rebel soon and I hope they vlog it.
I think thats when we will see her less in the vlogs tbh

I wonder if she will rebel or if she’ll go the other way. Being so cut off from her peers and so controlled by her parents that she ends up completely reliant on them and never develops the confidence to make her own choices or feels independent.

• Sad
I wonder if she will rebel or if she’ll go the other way. Being so cut off from her peers and so controlled by her parents that she ends up completely reliant on them and never develops the confidence to make her own choices or feels independent.
I wonder if she'll be like Jojo Siwa? No hate to the girl as she seems very sweet and like a good kid, but her style/image is very 'young' even though she turned 16 a few months ago. I get its because she mostly has very young fans and has obviously found a niche that works for her, but I do wonder how long she'll be able to keep it up for? I can't imagine she'll still want to be wearing hair bows in a few years time.

Reactions: 8
I’ll never get why they insist on getting everything smaller for Isla when there isn’t much difference in size between Esme and Isla. She’s had that bike a few months and it was too small for her when she got it. Even the other day she only got Isla the same chair as the girls after Sarah realised the smaller one wasn’t in stock. When are they going to accept she’s getting bigger? The way Sarah acts you’d think she’s raising a borrower.

Islas next bike if Sarah gets her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope not, I would hate for her to be depressed. Friends and freedom are so important to teens.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she'll be like Jojo Siwa? No hate to the girl as she seems very sweet and like a good kid, but her style/image is very 'young' even though she turned 16 a few months ago. I get its because she mostly has very young fans and has obviously found a niche that works for her, but I do wonder how long she'll be able to keep it up for? I can't imagine she'll still want to be wearing hair bows in a few years time.
But the bows and acting young is jojos brand. Thats not isabelle, they might try and keep her young but its a huge difference.

But the bows and acting young is jojos brand. Thats not isabelle, they might try and keep her young but its a huge difference.
Oh yeah I know, I just meant that because its her brand, she doesn't really get a day off of being able to wear more 'everyday'/normal clothes. I could see them either trying to push something like that on her channel, or going the other way like what Mia Fizz's channel is like at times with the bra hauls, trying to look 'older' videos etc, where it feels like they're trying to cater to paedos. :sick:

Reactions: 9
I hope not, I would hate for her to be depressed. Friends and freedom are so important to teens.
It doesn't help that the poor girl is already in therapy so her mental health can't be stable as it is and Sarah is just making it worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh yeah I know, I just meant that because its her brand, she doesn't really get a day off of being able to wear more 'everyday'/normal clothes. I could see them either trying to push something like that on her channel, or going the other way like what Mia Fizz's channel is like at times with the bra hauls, trying to look 'older' videos etc, where it feels like they're trying to cater to paedos. :sick:
I dont think they have a clue what to do with her channel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.