The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why they bother daily vlogging, their everyday life is a pretty standard normal life (besides from the 10 holidays they go on a year) and them trying to make it look more exciting makes it even more boring

Reactions: 15
I wonder if all these 'skating buddies' just use Chris for all the filming equipment and for editing purposes, they can't want to hang around with an alleged nonce out of choice.
Apparently a lot of the group dumped him when it all came out and today's vlog was only two others, I mean of course he is being used for equipment I mean he has all of the tech needed , it's so obvious it's funny and of course Chris's skating shot was his one trick wonder 😂😂😂😂 just hilarious I bet the video coming out will be the two boys, ( I say boys because they were ) and just his one trick shot!!!!!!! Oh God seeing him with the boys was a bit cringe I'm afraid, Chris grow up go home to your family because you really looked ridiculous with the boys and CLEARLY out of their league when it comes to skating, oh again cringe!!!!!!

Isabelle's post had something about Isla being at school tomorrow didn't it?

I can't believe Chris punished Prinny in the vlog, he knows what she's like with bin bags and he still left it in the kitchen with her!
Again classic " won't take responsibility " rather blame the dog when on numerous vlogs he has said how much Prinnie loves bins but oh he will go put one right under her nose instead!!!

Doubt it anything for $$$$. They are forced into it. Look at Mia from family fizz. She's nearly 15 and has no social life at all. All for the $$$...
I agree because what would she do at home, she hardly ever goes out and lives quite a sheltered childhood for 14, I don't think another year older will make a difference, sad but true

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In the camping shop, Sarah points to bowls & plates "are they cutlery" Christ alive!!
What with all the etc etc's and her podgy digits constantly pushing her fringe over, Get a re style for god sake woman.
Poor Jason strapped to her every time they go out, put the poor little bugger in his pram and take him for a nice long walk, while im at it you might want to take Esme to get checked out, the poor kids clearly feeling abit under the weather, dont panic im sure you will still have time to cram in the usual, Home Bargains, Matalan, B&M, Asda etc etc Living your best life 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly my thoughts, we all saw it was a caterpillar so no big surprises. The ideas are really lacking when a caterpillar is the highlight of your Vlog, next week it might be a snail on a lettuce leaf.......
Nope no lettuce that would mean actually eating something not covered in sugar like those "healthy" peas.

although, i wouldn't be surprised if Lazy DID sprinkle sugar on her salads

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the camping shop, Sarah points to bowls & plates "are they cutlery" Christ alive!!
What with all the etc etc's and her podgy digits constantly pushing her fringe over, Get a re style for god sake woman.
Poor Jason strapped to her every time they go out, put the poor little bugger in his pram and take him for a nice long walk, while im at it you might want to take Esme to get checked out, the poor kids clearly feeling abit under the weather, dont panic im sure you will still have time to cram in the usual, Home Bargains, Matalan, B&M, Asda etc etc Living your best life 🙈
Thats exactly how they flow whenever their children are sick they ignore it. They never take them to the doctor, send them to school or drag them around for vlog content. It was horrible to send Esme to someone's house sickly. If I was the parent of the other child I would have sent her home

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Creepy’s comment about how roller blading tones women’s bums and thighs :sick: that’s just what your 12 year old audience needs to hear. Everything he says just sounds so much worse coming out of his mouth lol

• Sick
Reactions: 22
We used to watch them to rip it out of them; their vlog content is so boring now there isn’t even enough to do that.

The channel is dying fast. I always knew these days would come 🤣

Did they remove the airport vlog where Chris was held in Australia?

Reactions: 5
I can’t see falling views but they have definitely plateaued since last autumn following the “allegations”.

They are still getting significant views on a daily basis most of which is probably tattle 🙈

Reactions: 1
Are they going away in the caravan or on a plane as I'm sure Izzy said something about her clothes being good for on the plane?

Creepy’s comment about how roller blading tones women’s bums and thighs :sick: that’s just what your 12 year old audience needs to hear. Everything he says just sounds so much worse coming out of his mouth lol
So does going to the gym, which doesn’t involve making a twit of yourself.

Reactions: 13
Are they going away in the caravan or on a plane as I'm sure Izzy said something about her clothes being good for on the plane?
I don't watch them anymore but could Izzy be going on holiday with her dad's family after saying HELL NO. to the caravan

Reactions: 6
Sarah even mentioned that Chris's mum had given Esme some benylin, so she obviously realised Esme was in need of it, dont understand why Sarah hadnt given her any medicine though!!

Reactions: 1
Pisses me off that when Chris has a sore throat then he's automatically got the worse tonsillitis and needs antibiotics but when Esme is clearly unwell and struggling they shrug it off and send her on a sleepover. Soooo inspirational!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sarah on a boat? the weight of her ego alone will make it capsize.

Anyone else hear Chris mention how he’s going to persuade Sarah to get a canal boat so they can tour the canals of England.

Give it a rest mate; the camper van hasn’t even left the driveway yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Pisses me off that when Chris has a sore throat then he's automatically got the worse tonsillitis and needs antibiotics but when Esme is clearly unwell and struggling they shrug it off and send her on a sleepover. Soooo inspirational!
Gross. Poor Esme.

Sarah even mentioned that Chris's mum had given Esme some benylin, so she obviously realised Esme was in need of it, dont understand why Sarah hadnt given her any medicine though!!
So she obviously only had croup diagnosed by Dr Sarah Ingham 🙄

• Haha
Well they do say cough medicine doesn’t actually work

Well they do say cough medicine doesn’t actually work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.