The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah. Raspberry is a silent P. Your theory of reading it how it is spelt is nonsense, loads of English words aren’t like that.

It’s not Po’hone
Psychology etc

Please don’t home school those girls ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There was still so much sugar in that picnic today, this girls did not need all those cakes and sweets. Either let them choose a small box of cakes as a group or let them choose one small sweet/bag sweets individually. They don't need a box of donuts, Mr Kipling and a bag of rainbow drops each!

Well I cannot wait to see what this big project Chris has been up to on his birthday. Sarah seemed glad to see the back of him today.

I see Chris's friends do not shout 'woohoo' or wear greasy beanies.

Reactions: 13
What was the point of today’s vlog? 90% of it was on her instagram yesterday

Reactions: 7
I know we've been saying it for a while, but it's so bloody painful getting through a vlog these days - even at 1.5x speed and constantly skipping through! SOOOOO BORING.

Reactions: 10
What was the point of today’s vlog? 90% of it was on her instagram yesterday
Exactly my thoughts, we all saw it was a caterpillar so no big surprises. The ideas are really lacking when a caterpillar is the highlight of your Vlog, next week it might be a snail on a lettuce leaf.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why give away the location of where the theropy is. Only so many that are open on a sunday in the area.

Reactions: 5
So Chris the clean freak was skating all day, covered in sweat but wants to go home, watch Love Island and then shower? Great sit on the couch in your dirty, sweaty clothes soaking in to the fabric. That sounds hygienic alright. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm watching Creepy's IG stories and he's filming skating either on or near Leeds University's campus. I don't know if universities allow the general public to run around campus? I know because there aren't barriers only allowing staff and students in to the campus, then technically it's not disallowed for people to walk around a uni.
I saw him skating at the broadcasting building which is where I had my lectures. There’s nothing to keep him out apart from sometimes they have security at the uni of Leeds campus ☺

Reactions: 2
Sarah. Raspberry is a silent P. Your theory of reading it how it is spelt is nonsense, loads of English words aren’t like that.

It’s not Po’hone
Psychology etc

Please don’t home school those girls ffs.
Is that what she's saying?? OMG!! My life! As you say, please , for the love of god, don't homeschool!!

I saw him skating at the broadcasting building which is where I had my lectures. There’s nothing to keep him out apart from sometimes they have security at the uni of Leeds campus ☺
Surely skating around any educational facility should NOT be allowed?

Reactions: 8
I know we've been saying it for a while, but it's so bloody painful getting through a vlog these days - even at 1.5x speed and constantly skipping through! SOOOOO BORING.
Try watching it in slow motion it’s so funny 😂

Reactions: 1
I think now that their views are drastically dropping, its just proof that watching 'normal' everyday activities are not interesting - especially to youngsters. No kid wants to come home from school and then watch a vlog of another kid coming home from school. I honestly think the majority of their fanbase were only ever interested in the 'aspirational/escapism' side of things, with the holidays and the massive present hauls, and now that those things are pretty much gone, they're moving onto other channels/shows/interests thankfully.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else hear Chris mention how he’s going to persuade Sarah to get a canal boat so they can tour the canals of England.

Give it a rest mate; the camper van hasn’t even left the driveway yet

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else hear Chris mention how he’s going to persuade Sarah to get a canal boat so they can tour the canals of England.

Give it a rest mate; the camper van hasn’t even left the driveway yet
Missed that one. My god 😣
Is he having dreams of skinny dipping canal style?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They are definitely buying views they jump very quickly. I've almost as good as given up on here they are so boring, predictable and I'm sick of hearing them say or do things we discuss here.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.