The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No vlog yet. Must be all the very lot of fun they are having in the tin can 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it any wonder Esme’s helmet doesn’t fit, he’s hardly a helmet expert as he’s too cool to wear one!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she'll be like Jojo Siwa? No hate to the girl as she seems very sweet and like a good kid, but her style/image is very 'young' even though she turned 16 a few months ago. I get its because she mostly has very young fans and has obviously found a niche that works for her, but I do wonder how long she'll be able to keep it up for? I can't imagine she'll still want to be wearing hair bows in a few years time.
Come to think of it, there are a lot of similarities there. Or at least there were pre scandal. I know money doesn’t make it ok but at least with Jojo, she’s earning money that will set her up for when she can’t be this ‘perfect’ forever kid anymore. Poor Izzy is just going to find herself out in a world where she has no idea what to do and no confidence or support to make her way.
To think she’s only 4 years away from uni (if Sarah let’s her go😡) is scary

I hope not, I would hate for her to be depressed. Friends and freedom are so important to teens.
Me too. I really hope she can find away to be able to be a teen and figure things out but I just see it getting worse not better.

Reactions: 4
Granny Grim and Grampa 'Ginger tones' are with them. They didn't anticipate the signal being so bad 🙄
Screenshot_20190714-174529_Instagram.jpg

I love how this little holiday will be lulling them into a false sense of security. Nice weather, close to home, very little travelling. I wouldnt be surprised if they took 2 vehicles. They'll think they have it all under control, until they hit a week of continuous rain or the searing heat of a country overseas, with no aircon and a baby right slap bang in the middle of the 4 month sleep regression 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Granny Grim and Grampa 'Ginger tones' are with them. They didn't anticipate the signal being so bad 🙄
View attachment 28338

I love how this little holiday will be lulling them into a false sense of security. Nice weather, close to home, very little travelling. I wouldnt be surprised if they took 2 vehicles. They'll think they have it all under control, until they hit a week of continuous rain or the searing heat of a country overseas, with no aircon and a baby right slap bang in the middle of the 4 month sleep regression 🤣
😂😂😂😂 I cant wait 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah has posted on Instagram that vlog will be late, due to a bad signal!
Wonder where they have gone camping?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 28338

🙄🙄🙄
They have WiFi/signal problems on every 2nd or 3rd holiday they take and yet they hadn’t anticipated there might be a problem on this one? To upload the video that is their ‘full time job’?

Fecking geniuses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 28338

yeah, who would have guessed that the internet connection wouldn’t be great in the middle of a field, not pilot, maths genius, young hollywood intellect Chris.. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a flop first summer holiday vlog, and they can’t even get it up on time hahahahahaha. Maybe the heat in the caravan has melted the electrics?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Guess the girls wearing helmets was just for a picture to satisfy the ‘trolls’ eh Sarah since they’re not riding about without them on 🙈 keep up with your own bullshit love

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion:
#44 Young Hollywood life.....In a Caravan With The Wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s absolutely ridiculous dressing your nearly 14 year old in the same clothes as her sisters. There is a 7 and a half year gap between my two girls and the last time I dressed them the same was when my eldest was 10. I think in total I done it around four times. I never did it again after that as I could see she didn’t enjoy it and was just doing it for me.
The seat is supposed to be high enough that only your tiptoes touch the floor. The seat heights are going to make their legs ache so bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.