The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe they are releasing their new range of summer merchandise, just in time for their first caravan holiday.

65B5B4FE-5B69-4831-8FFD-1B26A1E0981D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
new thread idea ,,,, the moneys running low chris is yelling oh hell no and so many lies their like Pinocchio

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes she did. They forget what they video and put out there. You couldn't make up the crap The crap they make up.
It’s like they think they just have to fill a silence for content and so just spout of anything to fill that gap

Reactions: 7
Katrina’s posted a new vlog under 4childrenandme she looks quite glam in it.

Liked the bit at the end when the kids were screaming around the caravan park playground at 9:45 at night. Never can quite get away from Seacroft, no matter how much they try 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katrina’s posted a new vlog under 4childrenandme she looks quite glam in it.

Liked the bit at the end when the kids were screaming around the caravan park playground at 9:45 at night. Never can quite get away from Seacroft, no matter how much they try 😂.
Oh but the ingham children will be tucked up in bed by 8pm on thier caravan holidays. No fun for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This caravan idea will be a disaster.

I’ve just had a static caravan holiday with my husband and toddler. We were lucky with the weather, but for the 2.5 days it rained, it was like cabin fever. And we were on a decent site, with indoor swimming pool etc.

The vlogs are gonna be amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They will probably abandon their plan after two weeks and return home, pretending that that was the plan all along.

Reactions: 5
They will probably abandon their plan after two weeks and return home, pretending that that was the plan all along.
We wont see the tin can next summer. Thiers no way they will choose that over thier all inclusives long term.

Reactions: 4
wonder if he will take his bar and his skates and go skating around the campsite , showing his one trick to his adoring IFAM whilst woohooing all over the place, whilst lazy sits watching from the window with her face tripping her, whilst being like Daisy the cow attached to her breast pump or better still coming soon to a Matalan Carpark near you the Love mobile :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another poor unsuspecting brand followed by Sarah. I'm sure the begging email from her asking for freebies has already been sent - she is so bleeping shameless!!!

Hopefully Youtube will start deleting bot accounts again.
It's strange because the subs go down but they don't reduce the view count at the same time. That always seems to stay the same yet that's the one that means most to their income

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I can't stop thinking of the Father Ted caravan holiday episode.

This is my favourite bit:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.