The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they bought the caravan out right or if there’s an option to lease it for a year/few months!?
I can’t honestly see them having that monstrosity in the driveway permanently.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they bought the caravan out right or if there’s an option to lease it for a year/few months!?
I can’t honestly see them having that monstrosity in the driveway permanently.
Now that would be the intelligent thing to do. Um, wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching the vlog,
Genuinely feel for Isabelle stumbling over her words telling her “Embarrassing story”
You know she’s been forced into this to be “relatable” to the ifam teens.
No teenager wants to go on camera and share this “story”
You can tell by her body language she’s not comfortable with her script, because that’s what it is 😐

granted I'm 99% sure it was made up by mummy Titty Ingham 😎

Reactions: 25
Just watching the vlog,
Genuinely feel for Isabelle stumbling over her words telling her “Embarrassing story”
You know she’s been forced into this to be “relatable” to the ifam teens.
No teenager wants to go on camera and share this “story”
You can tell by her body language she’s not comfortable with her script, because that’s what it is 😐

granted I'm 99% sure it was made up by mummy Titty Ingham 😎
I didn't really find the story embarrassing, but obviously it was for Isabelle as she did look very uncomfortable, but I'm sure she would of felt better if her mother comforted and reassured her that it was okay and nothing to be ashamed of instead of acting like a teenage girl and being like "oh em gee, that is so totes the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to anyone in the history, make sure you repeat it all for the camera babes"

Reactions: 3
Just re-posting this from an old thread for those who haven't already seen it.....(and no, before you ask, it's apparently not Jimmy Saville in the background photobombing this seriously sultry moment.)

View attachment 24301
I was trying to see if I could find anything about this so-called band of his, which by the way is named after a song by Tom Delonge, of course! Anyway, I stumbled upon this old flickr account which belonged to Chris. Not sure if it has been posted already but my god, he's such a fan-girl. Sadly there are no photos but his little about page is worth a visit for some lols.
https://www.flickr.com/people/chrisdelonge/

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I didn't really find the story embarrassing, but obviously it was for Isabelle as she did look very uncomfortable, but I'm sure she would of felt better if her mother comforted and reassured her that it was okay and nothing to be ashamed of instead of acting like a teenage girl and being like "oh em gee, that is so totes the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to anyone in the history, make sure you repeat it all for the camera babes"
It wasn’t embarrassing at all, but we’re not 13 years old 😂🤣
I don’t think at 13 I’d have had the balls to talk about my Always Ultra flying across the table with 1million + subscribers 🤣

• Haha
It wasn’t embarrassing at all, but we’re not 13 years old 😂🤣
I don’t think at 13 I’d have had the balls to talk about my Always Ultra flying across the table with 1million + subscribers 🤣
I have been wondering what the story was about as i don't watch the vlogs. She actually made her 13 year old daughter tell the million plus subscribers about this? I know what my step daughter would have said if I'd have asked her to share the story and it wouldn't have been yes! She really does just enjoy embarrassing that girl how cruel.

Reactions: 8
I havebee wondering what the story was about as i don't watch the vlogs. She actually made her 12 year old daughter tell the million plus subscribers about this? I know what my step daughter would have said if I'd have asked her to share the story and it wouldn't have been yes! She really does just enjoy embarrassing that girl how cruel.
It’s an innocent story, but not something a teenager would find so easy to laugh off, especially when lads are involved.
They push Isabelle to do relatable content and it doesn’t flow naturally, this didn’t anyway, she’s stumbling over her words,
maybe that fact she’s telling it while sitting in her bed and she’s announcing she’s about to come on her period this week.
Made it feel a bit.... uncomfortable 🤷‍♀️
It’s a very strong teenager that can announce her cycle online knowing all her class are watching 😐

Last edited:
Another poor unsuspecting brand followed by Sarah. I'm sure the begging email from her asking for freebies has already been sent - she is so bleeping shameless!!!

I can’t even believe they ask for free stuff 🙈

It's strange because the subs go down but they don't reduce the view count at the same time. That always seems to stay the same yet that's the one that means most to their income

Reactions: 1
I really don't think Isabelle wants to be the big star her mother is pushing her to be and that is absolutely fine. Sarah needs to realise this.

Reactions: 10
I really don't think Isabelle wants to be the big star her mother is pushing her to be and that is absolutely fine. Sarah needs to realise this.
Remember,
long before Sarah and Chris set out to destroy their children, family and reputation Isabelle wanted to be a doctor. 😒
Ah, The good old days, when Chris hung around baggage claim dm’ing girls he’d met coming off the BA-8463 (from Ibiza) the day before 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get some Ashley O vibes from Isabelle tbh.

Reactions: 6
It’s lucky Isabelle is in private school because can you imagine the stick she’d get if she was in an inner city comp. kids are brutal.

Reactions: 10
It’s lucky Isabelle is in private school because can you imagine the stick she’d get if she was in an inner city comp. kids are brutal.
Unfortunately I'm not sure it'll be any different for her in private school. Kids are kids, at the end of the day, and any differences will be picked on. I imagine that in many ways she's quite different to most of the other 'privileged' kids in her school peer group, aside from the obvious.

Reactions: 14
Shes picked drama for her subjects though, so she must like some aspect of it.

Reactions: 1
She may. Or she may not have had much say in the matter. (Not that she'd be the first teen to be influenced by parents to choose a subject he/she didn't really want to do.)

Not being pedantic, just sayin! 😁

Reactions: 4
I’m glad of that because if there’s one lesson she needs its drama, she’s god awful at it currently.

And that’s not a dig at issy it’s a dig at the fact her parents keep making her do it when it’s obviously so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.