The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just thought I wonder if the caravan is for a tour of meet and greets . I feel sick of the thought of it 😷.
It wouldn’t surprise me in the least, I think they’ve always planned to resume where they left off after a year had passed, hoping it would all be forgotten by now.

Reactions: 2
I can't even be bothered to hate watch anymore . I'm sure if everyone did the same they would average about 20k views. 😂

Reactions: 17
There’s so much to unpack here. Them being able to resume meet and greets seems unlikely after the allegations: wouldn’t they be worried about people protesting them? I sure would.
Have to spend a second on the obsessed fans wanting to hold the baby: i will never understand how they manage to keep a preteen audience glued to the screen with their content. Also, imagine giving your tiny baby to hold to a young stranger.

I can't even be bothered to hate watch anymore . I'm sure if everyone did the same they would average about 20k views. 😂
I’m happy to say I have never given them a single view and never will 😂 I think a lot of the hate watching needs to die down so that their income goes down.

Reactions: 8
Remember the 1 million event!! 🤣 it was booked, their management who were super duper amazing had arranged a venue in London....

D71C6AFA-7D54-4B75-8F4F-F22E67900B72.jpeg

75519C59-E299-4866-AFC4-9F867A5C3768.jpeg

Instead of the big 1M party, Little Miss Smug got a box of Dairy Milk!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chris was barely in tonight’s vlog until his creepy shiny face appeared at the end. To be busy trying to backtrack with Nuby behind the scenes clearly 🤣

Remember the 1 million event!! 🤣 it was booked, their management who were super duper amazing had arranged a venue in London....

View attachment 24291
View attachment 24290

Instead of the big 1M party, Little Miss Smug got a box of Dairy Milk!! 😳
He’s really aged in the last year 😂 his hair looks absolutely vile here 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Chris was barely in tonight’s vlog until his creepy shiny face appeared at the end. To be busy trying to backtrack with Nuby behind the scenes clearly 🤣
You’re forgetting he has 18 other jobs....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t know if any of you remembered last year there was a massive drama over ASMR on YouTube, particularly with children being involved in making the video. While there is nothing sexual about ASMR, the types of things children perform (including lip smacking, etc) were/are ripe for abuse. There is also the question why an adult of either sex would want to listen to a child ‘stimulate’ their pleasure senses......

Info;

Update:

Apparently the ASMR girl quit YouTube last week as YouTube were removing her videos

Update update:

Her Instagram makes Izzy’s look normal 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Given what has happened with Nuby, it appears that detective Hollywood (Young division) may be in contact with numerous Tattlers soon as that appears to be how he gains personal information. Look out for a semi-legible email, almost certainly written in Comic Sans, saying something along the lines of ‘You haz been haterizing on us and the po-po are involved. Hand over your deets and make it easy on you’reself.’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t know if any of you remembered last year there was a massive drama over ASMR on YouTube, particularly with children being involved in making the video. While there is nothing sexual about ASMR, the types of things children perform (including lip smacking, etc) were/are ripe for abuse. There is also the question why an adult of either sex would want to listen to a child ‘stimulate’ their pleasure senses......

Info;

It’s creepy 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 7
When she was talking about how painful it is when jace digs his fingers into her boobs during feeding and does anyone have any advice. Surely just cut his nails

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chief Mingum "po-po" Wiggum of the Young Hollywood division reporting for duty! 😂

wiggum-donut_698.jpg

• Haha
When she was talking about how painful it is when jace digs his fingers into her boobs during feeding and does anyone have any advice. Surely just cut his nails
Maybe even ask an adult instead of under age children who shouldn't be sitting watching a video of an old hag slapping out her spaniels ears to feed her baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can somebody explain the Young Hollywood thing to me? I see it referenced from time to time but I can’t figure out what it’s referencing. I have a feeling it’s not gonna make me like Creepy any more than I do now 😅

Reactions: 3
Maybe even ask an adult instead of under age children who shouldn't be sitting watching a video of an old hag slapping out her spaniels ears to feed her baby.
Was Granny Zelda in today's vlog then?

Seriously though, Creepy's nails are always on the long side too. Maybe it's a hint for the ifam to send them some grooming products (no pun intended....bahahahaha!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can somebody explain the Young Hollywood thing to me? I see it referenced from time to time but I can’t figure out what it’s referencing. I have a feeling it’s not gonna make me like Creepy any more than I do now 😅
Chris called himself "Young Hollywood" on his dating profile. One that he had active while with Sarah.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.