The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way that at 13, I would have sang with the musical instruments in a toy shop with my sibling. And I was/am young for my age. I would have been mortified if that been filmed let alone put on YouTube. Way to creepy and lazy for making sure she will definitely be bullied at school
I was totally mortified if my mam went into a charity shop at 13 😂 ....Iooooove charity shops now though

Reactions: 3
I'm suprised she's chosen art as she's always said she's awful at drawing ect

They probably advised her at school to take art and drama, she misses too much and has no time to revise to have what it takes to do the big ones.

Reactions: 7
I'm suprised she's chosen art as she's always said she's awful at drawing ect
She’s also said before that she’s not the best dancer yet take 3 or 4 dance classes a week. I really hope she does these things because she enjoys them regardless of how good she is and not because she’s been pushed into them.

Reactions: 5
Art is no cop out though, my daughter took it last year for GCSE and it took up the most time out of all her subjects. She found Drama easy though.

Reactions: 7
What subjects did she choose? I must have missed this.
I’ll rewatch when I get a chance but all were soft.

She’s also said before that she’s not the best dancer yet take 3 or 4 dance classes a week. I really hope she does these things because she enjoys them regardless of how good she is and not because she’s been pushed into them.
I feel sorry for isobelle. She frequently puts her own abilities down. She has no confidence in herself.

Reactions: 6
Art is no cop out though, my daughter took it last year for GCSE and it took up the most time out of all her subjects. She found Drama easy though.
I agree my daughter is currently yr 10 and took doing both Art and drama along with I.T for GCSE. Although she is very artistic she pretty much hates the work they have to do. She has just finished her final piece which took her weeks to complete and perfect. They hardly get any class time so most has to be done at home which takes a huge amount of her time.
Drama again isn’t so easy either. She’s got a drama exam next week and has spent the past 3 weeks rehearsing every lunch, and 3 evenings after school. Her teacher is very demanding too.

She also tells me these two subjects are more stressful then maths, English & science combined.

I’m sure Isabelle has picked these subjects solely because she’s under the impression they will be easy, however I think she’ll find that’s not the case.

Reactions: 9
I think Isabelle is gonna struggle with GCSEs as she's allowed no time at home

Reactions: 21
Just this though... I’m so incensed! What bothers me is Chris will have known this would get someone into trouble and possibly cost them their job and he didn’t care. Whilst I don’t condone Nuby’s actions, these kind of jobs are usually left to junior brand execs that have little experience of the world of work. They’ll have GDPR training but have clearly reacted in the moment. In addition as the Ingham Family Ltd they are a business and should also be versed in GDPR and shouldn’t be asking for personal information from another business, they should also be investigated for breach of it. I believe businesses can be fined up to 4% of their total turnover for a breach of GDPR.
I can't help but wonder if this Nuby employee is a member of the IFAM.

Reactions: 11
So Sarah gives a shout out on her stories to some skincare range she and Isabelle have been using. One of their supposedly "lovely friends" yet she only started following the person a couple of hours ago? :unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah its been a while since I did GCSEs, and I think Art in some schools now offers different pathways like Fine Art, Photography, Graphics, Textiles etc, but a big thing I didn't like was that you didn't have much say in what you did. I think back then we did Pop Art, looking at buildings and designing some stuff for a mural.

Reactions: 2
So Sarah gives a shout out on her stories to some skincare range she and Isabelle have been using. One of their supposedly "lovely friends" yet she only started following the person a couple of hours ago? :unsure:
Let's report them to whatever company it is. What's the company?

Reactions: 1
Yeah its been a while since I did GCSEs, and I think Art in some schools now offers different pathways like Fine Art, Photography, Graphics, Textiles etc, but a big thing I didn't like was that you didn't have much say in what you did. I think back then we did Pop Art, looking at buildings and designing some stuff for a mural.
That’s the same with my daughter. She thought she’d have more freedom at what she could draw etc but the art she had to do was nothing she was interested in at all.

Reactions: 4
Spanish, art and drama
Is she doing 10 GCSE's then? My daughter is doing 9 and is only doing one "soft" subject - art. The rest are science x3, English Lang, English Lit, French, Geography, Maths.

Reactions: 3
Isabelle has said herself a few times she really enjoys art but she’s not good at it, remember when she showed her work last year?
I’m all for her choosing something she enjoys and I don’t believe any subject is a cop out or the easy choice, it depends how much time she (or granny Jane, anyone remember Isabelle going to collect her art project from “granny’s house” after a holiday 😂) ) puts into the work.
I hope she’s not just selling herself short because it’s clear Chris and Sarah don’t give a rats ass about their education.
I think at one point Sarah was actively encouraging Esme NOT to read because “she found it boring as a kid too”
From dreams of being a doctor to art and drama,
No shade but they’re such different lanes they’re almost in different countries. 😐

I feel like Isabelle has no confidence in any of her abilities.
They’ve ruined her, her confidence seems forced and fake.
She’s becoming Chris’s sidekick/wing man and I’m really, really not “here for it” 😐 as the cool kidz say 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I had a look at Chris's TikTok (which he doesn't use anymore) and I'm dying at some of the comments:
Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 14.58.55.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 14.59.22.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 14.59.35.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.