The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they’re all so busy fart-arsing about with their ridiculous caravan, no one bothers to go to watch Issy in her dance show! Or express any interest in it whatsoever apparently!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well this really has backfired on the Minghams. I hope their company goes bankrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My thing is, there is nothing actually wrong with letting people know about information that is on the general web anyway? The sheeeeer amount of companies that were contacted over Christmas period etc & nothing.... so there must have been a partnership with some serious money involved (brands tend to start with gifting items then go onto doing a brand deal with them) for them to get so riled up.

Again what harassment have they actually received? If it causes them distress then perhaps maybe just maybe Chris shouldn’t have been talking to teens (regardless of the content) and at least offered up an apology at the time. They have brought this all on themselves.
This is what gets me - is they think contacting companies to let them know who they're working with is harassment 😂, yet people have gone about that before in much more extreme ways. Its like when you see screenshots on Twitter of someone being racist/homophobic/sexist etc and saying something really extreme, then people contacting their place of work over it and that place of work either firing them, or having to release a statement saying 'this person's views are not that of the company. we don't wish to be associated with them in that way'. Companies have to be especially careful now.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t know much about Country Joe as I cannot watch a Chav lay on her bed talking shite in a terrible fake American accent for longer than 60 seconds. Along with all the others, Dougle? I don’t even know their names but basically the ones that are so invested in the Mingham drama, so much so that their twitter accounts and YouTube channels revolve around it.
What a bunch of low life degenerates, it’s clear they have nothing worthwhile to do. CJ seems to love it despite claiming otherwise.
I know the real Ingham’s are questionable but at least they’ve made it a point to never forget what creepy did and how the girls were treated that were involved.
They’re all childish and should either get a job or seek help for the obvious mental health issues they have. The different ones that have switched sides are disgusting for the way they try and justify what creepy did.
We gossip here but as far as I’m aware, we all leave it at that unless we have genuine concerns. We reach out to business’ that may not be aware of their actions at the most. At least we do not threaten or go around doxxing people like they do 🙄

That aside, creepy’s actions concern me. It’s obvious there is no police case as he’s using that to try and scare people off and get information for himself. Not to actually pass it on. What a surprise that he threatened a young girl. We know he sent threats of taking legal action but it worries me what else he’s potentially doing with that’s information behind the scenes.
A person that goes to those lengths to get information surely wouldn’t send threats of that kind and then leave it at that.
Would love to see him try and take on an older woman or man that wouldn’t tolerate his tit for one second. He’s a pathetic weasel.

I think if anyone had any doubt about him messeging young girls his manipulative behaviour during this episode shows what he is capable of.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Well this really has backfired on the Minghams. I hope their company goes bankrupt.
As much as I’d like to see that happen I don’t think it’ll make any difference, they’ll just carry on feeling like they are the victims blagging freebies and still have all the adoring ifam tell them how amazingly inspirational they are.

It makes him look like a right @rse but then he did anyway to those not blinded by their brilliance.

The issue of him messaging children still remains and after that bizarre cj woman doxxing the RI, they’ll be even less shared about it as they were doing that consistently. I think he is happy with this attention to put others off contacting companies and unfortunately Nubys incorrect actions have served to back that up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I love how they’re all so busy fart-arsing about with their ridiculous caravan, no one bothers to go to watch Issy in her dance show! Or express any interest in it whatsoever apparently!
I think they said it was a private dance show, I'm guessing they couldn't go to it.

Who's party is it in Sarah's story?

Reactions: 2
I think they said it was a private dance show, I'm guessing they couldn't go to it.
Sounds like something he'd work into a vlog title or tag....eg "13 year old's private dance show". Even if the vlog didn't actually show any of it, I wouldn't put it past him/them to still reference it and put her pic on the thumbnail :sick:

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but I just remembered, around about this time last year, how Sarah thought Capital FM Summertime Ball was an actual ball!😂 Still makes me face palm 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Who's party is it in Sarah's story?
Says a friend.
The dance show was some diploma thing and showcase. Not sure why they didnt go and watch her though

Reactions: 3
Genius Creepy managing to spell 'ASMR' wrong in the title, description and tags. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I just thought I wonder if the caravan is for a tour of meet and greets . I feel sick of the thought of it 😷.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m starting to really question her ‘I can’t express any milk’ story now, especially as already pointed out she’d already been gifted an electric pump, the whole story about going to a concert and how she’s tried and failed then lo and behold by chance a Nuby feeding pump turns up that mimics babies mouths or whatever she said.... next vlog and could she wave that bottle of (green top) any more times into the camera??? Then the suspension of ‘planned activities’ everyone who’s said it here is right, that was absolutely an undeclared ad that she’s had in the making for a while each time she dropped the ‘I can’t express anything’ line was in a planned run up to the miracle breastpump gift. I do wish they’d come down harder on people who do this because it’s totally out of line.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t quite understand why Sarah made Isabelle tell the embarrassing story from school. Isabelle seemed pretty awkward/embarrassed talking about it so why make her relive it? Probably just so they could have a title for todays video 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.