The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.....Chris allegedly got wind of it and he messaged Nuby saying there was a police investigation into the harassment of the Inghams and he needed the details of the person who had sent the message. Employee at Nuby sent Chris a screenshot of the message, Chris made cryptic Insta posts referencing the girls name and uni. Nuby have admitted a GDPR balls up and that a member of their staff did in fact pass the information on to Chris.
Just wanted to add the university issue has nothing to do with Nuby,
It’s a Separate case of casual doxxing 🤷‍♀️ That’s connected to the Real Ingham’s and the young girl who was “outed” during the week as being connected to that account, her name, image and the university she attends was put on line, Chris was letting her know in his subtle way that he had the information.
It’s just bad timing they were both on the same day 😐 Damn Chris was busy this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One thing that can be done outwith the GDPR, is to report both Nuby and Ingham Family Ltd to the ASA and CMA.

This is more than just a free pump, there is money exchanging hands. Both Nuby and the Ingham Family Ltd have failed to disclose the exact relationship they have which is against the rules and should be investigated.

The whole police rouse was all to save face with the Nuby, not to ditch them- play the victims. It maybe worked with Viva Sunshine, they thought they would play the same tactic!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Would it not be easy for someone to contact the police and once and for all confim the existence or non-existence of a case? Wouldn't that be public info as long as no details are released?

Reactions: 7
One thing that can be done outwith the GDPR, is to report both Nuby and Ingham Family Ltd to the ASA and CMA.

This is more than just a free pump, there is money exchanging hands. Both Nuby and the Ingham Family Ltd have failed to disclose the exact relationship they have which is against the rules and should be investigated.

The whole police rouse was all to save face with the Nuby, not to ditch them- play the victims. It maybe worked with Viva Sunshine, they thought they would play the same tactic!
I may be wrong, but I think Nuby now have to report themselves to the IOC within 72 hours of the breach becoming apparent so that it can be investigated, or they will be in very serious trouble when others report them. Fines can be massive. He’s really opened up a can of worms with this one.

Reactions: 20

This! I really hope the person whose data was breached is keeping this all as evidence and goes forward with it and reports Nuby.

An apology is not enough. A GDPR breach is bad enough on its own, not to mention when it results in a threat and the information being used to potentially put someone in danger. If she reports this and says how scared she now feels, it will be taken very seriously.

Reactions: 13
I may be wrong, but I think Nuby now have to report themselves to the IOC within 72 hours of the breach becoming apparent so that it can be investigated, or they will be in very serious trouble when others report them. Fines can be massive. He’s really opened up a can of worms with this one.
Yes 72 hours is the maximum time limit.
Fines are proportionate but have been dished out regularly since GDPR came in. Nuby are coming across as extremely unprofessional as such even though they’d have Data Protection cover under their liability insurance it wouldn’t be covered under any clause I’ve written as they’ve not complied with legislation - even if they could seek redress they’d only get a proportional amount as they’ve also breached their duty of fair presentation under the IA15.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Who knows the lady involved, be nice to hear update or possibly help her go forward?

He hasn’t breached GDPR by asking for info - Nuby have by giving it without consent. The girl can make a claim, she will probably get a couple of grand tops from it. No lawyer needed it’s pretty straight forward. Nuby could be fined, but it’s only affected 1 person and is actually a pretty small scale breach (unfortunately for me I spend way to much of my working life entangled in GDPR legislation).
Surely the way he asked for it though, I mean saying it's for a police investigation when we don't even know that there is one, just like that idiot in Nuby didn't yet still sent it? Going to a company and gaining info under false pretence is surely not legal?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes 72 hours is the maximum time limit.
Fines are proportionate but have been dished out regularly since GDPR came in. Nuby are coming across as extremely unprofessional as such even though they’d have Data Protection cover under their liability insurance it wouldn’t be covered under any clause I’ve written as they’ve not complied with legislation - even if they could seek redress they’d only get a proportional amount as they’ve also breached their duty of fair presentation under the IA15.
I thought so - thank you very much. I also suspect that Creepy may have committed an offence under Section 2 of the Fraud Act in allegedly obtaining somebody’s details by allegedly knowingly using allegedly false information. I am presuming that the police will confirm that Creepy has not in fact been deputised and made an honorary detective to work on his own ‘case’.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really don’t know much about Country Joe as I cannot watch a Chav lay on her bed talking shite in a terrible fake American accent for longer than 60 seconds. Along with all the others, Dougle? I don’t even know their names but basically the ones that are so invested in the Mingham drama, so much so that their twitter accounts and YouTube channels revolve around it.
What a bunch of low life degenerates, it’s clear they have nothing worthwhile to do. CJ seems to love it despite claiming otherwise.
I know the real Ingham’s are questionable but at least they’ve made it a point to never forget what creepy did and how the girls were treated that were involved.
They’re all childish and should either get a job or seek help for the obvious mental health issues they have. The different ones that have switched sides are disgusting for the way they try and justify what creepy did.
We gossip here but as far as I’m aware, we all leave it at that unless we have genuine concerns. We reach out to business’ that may not be aware of their actions at the most. At least we do not threaten or go around doxxing people like they do 🙄

That aside, creepy’s actions concern me. It’s obvious there is no police case as he’s using that to try and scare people off and get information for himself. Not to actually pass it on. What a surprise that he threatened a young girl. We know he sent threats of taking legal action but it worries me what else he’s potentially doing with that’s information behind the scenes.
A person that goes to those lengths to get information surely wouldn’t send threats of that kind and then leave it at that.
Would love to see him try and take on an older woman or man that wouldn’t tolerate his tit for one second. He’s a pathetic weasel.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My thing is, there is nothing actually wrong with letting people know about information that is on the general web anyway? The sheeeeer amount of companies that were contacted over Christmas period etc & nothing.... so there must have been a partnership with some serious money involved (brands tend to start with gifting items then go onto doing a brand deal with them) for them to get so riled up.

Again what harassment have they actually received? If it causes them distress then perhaps maybe just maybe Chris shouldn’t have been talking to teens (regardless of the content) and at least offered up an apology at the time. They have brought this all on themselves.

Reactions: 12
My thing is, there is nothing actually wrong with letting people know about information that is on the general web anyway? The sheeeeer amount of companies that were contacted over Christmas period etc & nothing.... so there must have been a partnership with some serious money involved (brands tend to start with gifting items then go onto doing a brand deal with them) for them to get so riled up.

Again what harassment have they actually received? If it causes them distress then perhaps maybe just maybe Chris shouldn’t have been talking to teens (regardless of the content) and at least offered up an apology at the time. They have brought this all on themselves.
Yes! The information is public, anyone can see it so it isnt like they are being sent anything private

Reactions: 8
I think this was their first opportunity for a big sponsorship in a year that could have potentially led to more £££promotions and they panicked. She loves the attention that she gets for being mother of the year, and Nuby is a brilliant brand to boost her ego. It was all about her and Jace and not Chris. I think the caravan was Sarah's present to herself out of this money because she is fed up with having every hotel based holiday disrupted, she paid for it and Chris had no choice ( I think a caravan is his idea of hell). I think she was in Chris' ear since the Majorca disaster and Nuby was the final straw.

Chris being the genius that he is f*cked it up for them again. I hope he never hears the end of it.

Sarah will continue to talk about Nuby out of defiance, we will never hear the end of it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I can’t fathom about the non-disclosed AD’s, and the partnership with a big brand such as Nuby, is does it not occur to them that the Ingham’s have over a million followers, but NO professional representation? If I worked in a marketing department- and most have dedicated staff that deal with social media advertising in particular - my first step to a potential advertising deal would be to contact the chosen channel’s management. Nuby have been extremely naive In choosing to work with the Ingham’s, and the fact one of their employees has breached GDPR guidelines just smacks of unprofessionalism.

Reactions: 19
What I can’t fathom about the non-disclosed AD’s, and the partnership with a big brand such as Nuby, is does it not occur to them that the Ingham’s have over a million followers, but NO professional representation? If I worked in a marketing department- and most have dedicated staff that deal with social media advertising in particular - my first step to a potential advertising deal would be to contact the chosen channel’s management. Nuby have been extremely naive In choosing to work with the Ingham’s, and the fact one of their employees has breached GDPR guidelines just smacks of unprofessionalism.
This is something that perplexes and annoys me in equal measure: Yes the influencers are at fault for not declaring but where is the guidance from these blinking huge companies!! They have marketing, legal and HR departments. It's like they stand back, hands in air going 'not our fault if they didn't declare properly'. This brands should be just as accountable for breaching ASA regulations.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.