The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That caravan is tiny! I can't imagine any 13 year old wanting to spend any amount of time in that close space with 3 little siblings, a creepy step-Dad and a Mum who shouts everything!
It's gonna be loud, stinky (that's just Chris!) Hot and just sounds like the stuff of nightmares!
They'd have been better off buying a static caravan!

Reactions: 16
Can nuby take this further because he lied to get information that he shouldn't be allowed!
I doubt they would want too because they have admitted theu sent him the inform ation I mean come on as a company you would firstly make sure it was really with the police and send them the info, sorry not buying Nuby knobs excuse or reasons , they need to be shamed for this and no not disciplined bloody sacked whoever did it!!!!!! Shame on you Nuby!!!!!

So what is the list of professions up to now?

• Commercial pilot (😏)
  • Doctor (😏)
  • Meteorologist (😏)
  • Professional skater (😏)
  • Vlogger
  • Police officer (😏)
  • Baggage handler
you forgot groomer

• Haha
Reactions: 7

So chris did say he needed the messages for thier investigation!
They try and make out they're a loving and cuddly family, but only need to look on google to see they're called The Ingham Family Limited, and the Directors constantly threaten legal action towards anybody who might ruin their fake image.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they will all actually sleep in the caravan or if it's just for hauling Sarah around in during the day and somewhere private for Chris to "edit" at night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not really been up to watching much of them lately but has esmes birthday even been mentioned? Only a week away I think, she will be double figures I think?

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe Nuby actually admitted it. It’s absolutely disgusting.

• Angry
Can someone please explain the story with Nuby? I’m confused AF 😂 thanks in advance

Reactions: 1
Can someone please explain the story with Nuby? I’m confused AF 😂 thanks in advance
From what I can gather, a girl DM’d Nuby on Twitter saying that the Inghams has been gifted products and were they aware of the allegations surrounding Chris. Chris allegedly got wind of it and he messaged Nuby saying there was a police investigation into the harassment of the Inghams and he needed the details of the person who had sent the message. Employee at Nuby sent Chris a screenshot of the message, Chris made cryptic Insta posts referencing the girls name and uni. Nuby have admitted a GDPR balls up and that a member of their staff did in fact pass the information on to Chris.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry for your loss. :cry: I did say in another post that I didn't mean that comment as a criticism of people with children close together, it just seemed to me as if Family Fizz were trying to have lots of children rapidly.
Don't worry, I knew you weren't criticising me personally - its funny as I do see the look on peoples face when we get the 'are they twins' question and i'm like nope - especially in between their birthdays when they are the same age in between the birthdays!!

That caravan is tiny! I can't imagine any 13 year old wanting to spend any amount of time in that close space with 3 little siblings, a creepy step-Dad and a Mum who shouts everything!
It's gonna be loud, stinky (that's just Chris!) Hot and just sounds like the stuff of nightmares!
They'd have been better off buying a static caravan!
I know they are a family of six (unlike Chris, who still thinks they are a family of 5!) but I was always under the impression you like upsized for caravans / tents etc...? above the births that you actually needed. Also when the talked about the awning - I know its no different to being in a tent but if that was me and my family the kids would stay inside and if anyone had to sleep in the awning it would be me and my husband

I actually don't think there is anything wrong with the caravan they've bought, wish I could afford one! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why can't Sarah seem to speak without sounding out of breath? Has she put on that much weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They try and make out they're a loving and cuddly family, but only need to look on google to see they're called The Ingham Family Limited, and the Directors constantly threaten legal action towards anybody who might ruin their fake image.
Just this though... I’m so incensed! What bothers me is Chris will have known this would get someone into trouble and possibly cost them their job and he didn’t care. Whilst I don’t condone Nuby’s actions, these kind of jobs are usually left to junior brand execs that have little experience of the world of work. They’ll have GDPR training but have clearly reacted in the moment. In addition as the Ingham Family Ltd they are a business and should also be versed in GDPR and shouldn’t be asking for personal information from another business, they should also be investigated for breach of it. I believe businesses can be fined up to 4% of their total turnover for a breach of GDPR.

Last edited:
Don't worry, I knew you weren't criticising me personally - its funny as I do see the look on peoples face when we get the 'are they twins' question and i'm like nope - especially in between their birthdays when they are the same age in between the birthdays!!

I know they are a family of six (unlike Chris, who still thinks they are a family of 5!) but I was always under the impression you like upsized for caravans / tents etc...? above the births that you actually needed. Also when the talked about the awning - I know its no different to being in a tent but if that was me and my family the kids would stay inside and if anyone had to sleep in the awning it would be me and my husband

I actually don't think there is anything wrong with the caravan they've bought, wish I could afford one! xx

It's gonna be Jace in the awning, there's no other possible space for a travel cot once that double bed is up!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just this though... I’m so incensed! What bothers me is Chris will have known this would get someone into trouble and possibly cost them their job and he didn’t care. Whilst I don’t condone Nuby’s actions, these kind of jobs are usually left to junior brand execs that have little experience of the world of work. They’ll have GDPR training but have clearly reacted in the moment. In addition as the Ingham Family Ltd they are a business and should also be versed in GDPR and shouldn’t be asking for personal information from another business, they should also be investigated for breach of it. I believe businesses can be fined up to 4% of their total turnover for a breach of GDPR.
He hasn’t breached GDPR by asking for info - Nuby have by giving it without consent. The girl can make a claim, she will probably get a couple of grand tops from it. No lawyer needed it’s pretty straight forward. Nuby could be fined, but it’s only affected 1 person and is actually a pretty small scale breach (unfortunately for me I spend way to much of my working life entangled in GDPR legislation).

• Angry
Reactions: 10
For me it’s not about compo (to sound like a Seacroft native) it’s about risk assessment and internal procedures that failed at Nuby. Who knows what could have happened releasing information like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The whole Nuby thing sounds like an undeclared AD, why did he know exactly who to contact to get the information. She made this big song and dance about Nuby, “gifting” them the products.

I think there was more to this than just some free products. I bet this was a paid AD hence why Chris got his knickers in a twist and contacted the company.

Nuby have said it themselves they have suspended all PLANNED ACTIVITY, so there were more non disclosed ads on there way. This was all about money and nothing to do with the fake police investigation!
65D379E2-D659-4E9E-9A86-3B338A5D9150.jpeg

She was already gifted another £250 breast pump! In the room reveal she showed it in the cupboard in Jace’s room.

3515CDC6-B251-4793-A0DA-BFCD6EC33E76.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't feel so bad for the Nuby employee, she made a decision to breach GDPR, she should have contacted the legal department at the company before doing anything. Nuby doesn't seem to be a mom and pop operation, and I'm sure they have legal reps who can assist people. Creepy is just a guy who asked for info, you don't just go ahead and divulge people's data to the first person who asks. His lie about "police investigation" shouldn't have been enough for her to just give up the info. We're talking about an adult in the workplace, not a gullible child.

Reactions: 13
They have 100% been working with them, Nuby called them their brand representatives.
However it came about, an adult employee of theirs willingly handed over sensitive information.
That in itself should concern everyone, and I think in this circumstance, when it is obvious to anyone who is even half thinking, it could have damaging consequences for both parties.
I think they are covering the full truth of their relationship/partnership with them and the events which have unfolded.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.