The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No loving Father's day post from Sarah to Chris?

Best father to 5 adorable children?

Supported her in her time of need?

Doting and loving husband?

Nahhhh.....

Screenshot 2019-06-16 at 15.05.27.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think isabelle choses her options for gcse in year 9? These options are just narrowing down the languages and arts, which can then be chosen as GCSE subjects in year 9 - my school did the same

Reactions: 2
I think isabelle choses her options for gcse in year 9? These options are just narrowing down the languages and arts, which can then be chosen as GCSE subjects in year 9 - my school did the same
My daughter had to choose her options for GCSE in yr 8.

Unpopular opinion, but I don’t think it’s right to call children's preferred lesson choices soft or to criticise them. She’s obliged to do Science, Maths, English etc in school, so has academic subjects covered. I’d encourage any child to follow their natural passion and abilities whatever the subject, plus learning a language can be extremely beneficial!

BUT in Izzy’s case, I don’t think she’s had the opportunity to actually find what she excels in, because she’s always being taken out of school. It’s great to enjoy the arts and languages, but you just know that when finds certain subjects hard, it’s because she’s regularly doing homework at 10pm or flying home late the night before school, or being encouraged to put filming first.

I really do wish her success in school and whatever options she goes for, but she’s going to get 0 support from her parents either way. Unless she comes out of classes with some wild embarrassing click bait content man woohoooo!

Reactions: 19
My daughter is in year 8 and has chosen her GCSE subjects already - her school starts them in Year 9.

Unpopular opinion, but I don’t think it’s right to call children's preferred lesson choices soft or to criticise them. She’s obliged to do Science, Maths, English etc in school, so has academic subjects covered. I’d encourage any child to follow their natural passion and abilities whatever the subject, plus learning a language can be extremely beneficial!

BUT in Izzy’s case, I don’t think she’s had the opportunity to actually find what she excels in, because she’s always being taken out of school. It’s great to enjoy the arts and languages, but you just know that when finds certain subjects hard, it’s because she’s regularly doing homework at 10pm or flying home late the night before school, or being encouraged to put filming first.

I really do wish her success in school and whatever options she goes for, but she’s going to get 0 support from her parents either way. Unless she comes out of classes with some wild embarrassing click bait content man woohoooo!
I think people are more just criticising them because not long ago, she mentioned wanting to be a doctor, so surely it would make sense to do additional/triple science (if they still offer it), and then maybe art or drama if she wants something more fun?

I think also as you said, school isn't really priority for them (which is Sarah's and Chris's fault for constantly pulling them out and prioritising Youtube and holidays over it), which has probably made it harder to pick things when she doesn't get much time to focus on homework and maybe joining in on after-school clubs and things. I don't understand why they'd spend all that money on a private education for Isabelle and Esme when they don't get the chance to fully invest in it.

Reactions: 9
I did Art GCSE and out of all my GCSES it was the most time consuming and high effort one out of all of them

Reactions: 10
Nuby contacted me back on Facebook and said "the employee who disclosed this information has been suspend and most likely will be dismissed. Nuby categorically does not support allegations of this nature which is why the severity of the disciplinary will result in Gross Misconduct."

So thankfully they have taken the situation of leaking private information seriously.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Just going by the thread title I get the feeling lazy is going to throw an anxiety card!

Let’s face it she doesn’t want to leave the house because she is bone idle - not even hate watching this bunch anymore

Reactions: 6
Nuby contacted me back on Facebook and said "the employee who disclosed this information has been suspend and most likely will be dismissed. Nuby categorically does not support allegations of this nature which is why the severity of the disciplinary will result in Gross Misconduct."

So thankfully they have taken the situation of leaking private information seriously.
Wow. Actually feel sorry a little bit for that person who’s been caught up in their tit. Only a bit though as obviously they should know better.

Sarah calling Chris out on ‘very lot’.... wonder where she got that fromm

Another poorly acted out script with Esme and Isabelle sleepover

Reactions: 9
I messaged her I will message the company next
I wouldn't worry a very lot......after taking one look at the scabs, crusts and rashes in that household I doubt they'd select the Minghams as skincare brand ambassors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. Actually feel sorry a little bit for that person who’s been caught up in their tit. Only a bit though as obviously they should know better.

Sarah calling Chris out on ‘very lot’.... wonder where she got that fromm

Another poorly acted out script with Esme and Isabelle sleepover
Chin oble was the best part of the vlog 😂 she said it right second time then continued to say it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chin oble was the best part of the vlog 😂 she said it right second time then continued to say it wrong.
‘Nothing happens in your family that doesn’t happen in our family’

Hmmmmmm.... I bet not many families were having to email Nuby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same face for every occasion. From iPhone disasters to breastfeeding!

D0A02FF4-5B17-4E7C-813C-94778DE8F90D.jpeg

A3FCC59B-2DD3-4AEB-A298-CCD794DC5B53.jpeg
40B53A4C-5B87-43D4-B7B8-48764572C403.jpeg
CCDCA8E5-0D93-4D94-9516-33918615D1D3.jpeg
D3A48B87-0859-411B-8D9F-18B6BE1DA769.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I agree. Knowing how pushy, manipulative and cunning he appears to be (driven by desperation and greed) I imagine that he could catch out a very lot of people, even those well up on GDPR compliance. As if losing your job wouldn't be bad enough, imagine being sacked because you'd been tricked by a disgusting piece of tit like him - talk about adding insult to injury.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
‘Nothing happens in your family that doesn’t happen in our family’

Hmmmmmm.... I bet not many families were having to email Nuby
I missed that one... I can think of a few things that dont happen in my family but do in thiers 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.