The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Izzy will be short of money though she has to be making a fair bit with her instagram and channel 🤷‍♀️
If it’s being saved for her that is with interest it should be a good start for her , I’ve got nothing against the kids and hope they do well .

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Izzy will be short of money though she has to be making a fair bit with her instagram and channel 🤷‍♀️
If it’s being saved for her that is with interest it should be a good start for her , I’ve got nothing against the kids and hope they do well .
“If it’s being saved for her” , it all comes under Ingham Family Ltd there’s no transparency 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'd be absolutely amazed if it's all being saved for her. They couldn't even save chocolate eggs until Easter! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure this has already been posted, but jaackmaate's Ingham drag on his love island video that's had 1.2 m views. Should auto play at 7:14

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Regarding GCSE's it depends on the school, some choose their subjects in Year 8 and some in Year 9. My Daughter's school recently changed it to Year 9 when last year they chose them in Year 8.

I didn't even know Issy had spoken about what she was going to take, must of been in one of the many vlogs I couldn't even be bothered to hate watch.

Reactions: 5
I'd be very surprised if they were saving any for the girls - especially with the income loss in the past year. They don't exactly come across as savers since they started making money off of Youtube. Yeah most of what they buy is cheap but I imagine it all adds up. I also don't think they've really made any investments either - obviously they have the house but I mean stuff that could make them money if Youtube went tits up.

Reactions: 11
Oh give me strength guys please!!!!
these pair of idiots cannot contradict themselves much more, so Jace hates the car seat????? Erm ok but last week it was a case of putting jace in car seat as he loved it soooooooo much he falls straight asleep????
sounds like you raised your voice a very lot to him in car at beginning of vlog lazy!!!!
Your the most normalist family hey lazy, God help if you ever home schooled your kids!!!! And you have the cheek to correct creepy??? I think us tattle stars had a very lot to do with that😂😃
oh and FYI yes he is chewing on his hands, want to know why?? HE IS HUNGRY!!!!
start the bottle training girl or you won't be going out, you can't jus t shove a bottle in his mouth an hour before you go out mind!!, Just a little advice for you there ok, your welcome!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Depends if anything she is making is going in an account for her or if it is funnelled through Ingham Family Ltd, the merch sales will definitely be going to Ingham Family ltd.

Her insta can’t be making anything she’s had no Ads for 6 months, same with her YT which is now losing subs, and views are lowest level since she started.

They haven’t invested anything back in to the Sassybelle channel, with all the merch that they sell/Adsense, so it’s no wonder it’s going this way.

Creepy managed to ruin her channel too.

Reactions: 11
Nuby contacted me back on Facebook and said "the employee who disclosed this information has been suspend and most likely will be dismissed. Nuby categorically does not support allegations of this nature which is why the severity of the disciplinary will result in Gross Misconduct."

So thankfully they have taken the situation of leaking private information seriously.
Yes but has creepy been spoken to because I'm sure they now realise what he did with that info!!!

I agree. Knowing how pushy, manipulative and cunning he appears to be (driven by desperation and greed) I imagine that he could catch out a very lot of people, even those well up on GDPR compliance. As if losing your job wouldn't be bad enough, imagine being sacked because you'd been tricked by a disgusting piece of tit like him - talk about adding insult to injury.
don't think she is ifam anymore😮😮😂

They probably bought the tin can out of it!!!!!

My daughter in her world of wisdom decided to take art!!!!! Big mistake !! The work she had to do was constant so much that I made a decision for her to try to drop it as she was getting extremely stressed out and was finding it hard to get other projects done which in my opinion were much more important, if you can't draw or sculpt don't do it, it is not and easy pass the work is horrendous

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Whether it’s right or wrong;

If the money was put into a trust or whatever for Isabelle, they are allowed (in some cases!) to take money out for ‘maintaining’ her. So that money she earns could be paying for her private education, her clothes etc.

On one of the personal finance forums I’m apart of, we often get people who come on who had trusts/accounts from inheritance, acting salary etc, set up for them to be received at the age of 18/21, to find out it’s all been spent by their parents on ‘keeping’ the kids.

I mean, my personal opinion is that it’s bullshit, kids shouldn’t have to earn their keep. But in some cases legally they would be allowed to spend her money even though ‘she’ earnt it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They probably bought the tin can out of it!!!!!
I am convinced she bought the tin can out of Nuby money and told Chris he's ruined her chance of overseas holidays so he has to suffer the caravan holidays that she loved when she was a child.

The thought of sexually frustrated Chris, working up a sweat in the metal box in his beanie this summer is beautiful karma.

Icing on the cake would be if Jess has a nice hot holiday somewhere abroad booked, hopefully Disney ;-)

Reactions: 17
No father's Day post from Sarah or any of the girls on Insta. Says alot if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree. Knowing how pushy, manipulative and cunning he appears to be (driven by desperation and greed) I imagine that he could catch out a very lot of people, even those well up on GDPR compliance. As if losing your job wouldn't be bad enough, imagine being sacked because you'd been tricked by a disgusting piece of tit like him - talk about adding insult to injury.
No doubt Creepy has been in touch with them to admit his behaviour and take full responsibility for what he’s done, rather than allow some poor fool he’s duped take the rap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know his car seat is always on the front seat but surely it’s better to have him in the back so chris or one of the girls can try and keep him entertained. Sarah can’t really do anything to help calm him while she’s driving so having him in the front seems a bit pointless

I know his car seat is always on the front seat but surely it’s better to have him in the back so chris or one of the girls can try and keep him entertained. Sarah can’t really do anything to help calm him while she’s driving so having him in the front seems a bit pointless
That too much common sense for them in afraid!!!😂😂

• Haha
Sarah calling Chris out on ‘very lot’.... wonder where she got that fromm

Another poorly acted out script with Esme and Isabelle sleepover
Could she make it any more obvious that she’s on here more than most of us?! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am convinced she bought the tin can out of Nuby money and told Chris he's ruined her chance of overseas holidays so he has to suffer the caravan holidays that she loved when she was a child.

The thought of sexually frustrated Chris, working up a sweat in the metal box in his beanie this summer is beautiful karma.

Icing on the cake would be if Jess has a nice hot holiday somewhere abroad booked, hopefully Disney ;-)
I think Chris has been watching too many travel vlogs and the deluded twit wants to do a super cool road trip like the young, single, hip and Boujee YouTubers.

The difference is he's got 3 girls, a (fussy) baby and a witch of a wife to drag along so his experiences will not be so super awesome and a very lot of a let down from the ones in his imagination.

I cant wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I have been commenting on most vlogs for weeks now. My baby boy has the same car seat. The shoulder pads are supposed to go ON Jace’s shoulders. They continue to put them on his chest. If they had a crash, his straps would cut into his skin so hard, it would be horrific. I’ve tried to be nice and ask iFam to ‘like’ my comment so Sarah and Chris see it, but they haven’t done anything about it. What bleeping idiots. So Sarah, if you’re reading this, sort out his straps before you have an accident (you know, with your vlogging whilst driving, etc etc).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I dont think Chris cares about whether the employee has a job or not .All he cares about is Chris Ingham .As for art being an easy subject it most definately isnt .my daughter took it last year for GCSE and just passed it was soo much work .My son who loves art is finding it time consuming hes year 10 and just finished his final piece a painting of Notre Dame on fire as they had to take things in the news and paint them .He has taken 6 weeks to finish this one painting with extra lessons after school too .There is also some degree of written work in there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.