The Ingham Family #41 Tattle says I should act my age. What’s my age again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's really interesting. Sounds very likely on a new build estate like theirs, wonder if they thought about that.

It was placed up on bricks or something, does that mean it's there to stay or would they do that every time it's parked?

They filmed direct into the neighbour's living room when Issy was looking at the caravan, completely out of order, but their decor was 10x nicer than the Inghams.
Sounds like it may be there to stay if it's on bricks. We never had ours on bricks. Maybe their drive is on a slope.

Reactions: 2
I’m suspicious about the Love Island chat. Mrs Hinch has been banging on, same as Lynsey Queen of Clean. I wonder if they are sponsoring people?
to be honest he did get one thing right re love island that he and molly mae are instagrammers and molly mae represents herself in a bad light well so do u creepy chris says it all really doesnt it

Reactions: 3
It's a twin axle one as well so that will be heavy. Costs a fortune in fuel to pull the thing as well, that's why we got rid of ours.

I don't think they will be able to keep it on their drive, there is probably a caveat in the deeds. There is in ours.
Lots of campsites don’t accept twin axles either. I hope they have a motormover - virtually impossible to manoeuvre without one.

Lots of campsites don’t accept twin axles either. I hope they have a motormover - virtually impossible to manoeuvre without one.
That's good to know. I must say I am looking forward to these idiots in a caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what will it be, touring Europe, or just the British Isles? I assume caravans in summer will be really hot with 6 people sleeping in it, is there any way to keep them cool?

So what will it be, touring Europe, or just the British Isles? I assume caravans in summer will be really hot with 6 people sleeping in it, is there any way to keep them cool?
Do we want to give them helpful tips and advice. I mean we already give them vlogging and parenting tips.
I say let them work it out for themselves, which could take a while considering the intelligence of the two so called “adults”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do we want to give them helpful tips and advice. I mean we already give them vlogging and parenting tips.
I say let them work it out for themselves, which could take a while considering the intelligence of the two so called “adults”.
I am just interested because I have no idea about caravans and other people seem to have knowledge. I am looking forward to their vlogs of doom but assume even the Inghams can figure out a cooling system.

I am just interested because I have no idea about caravans and other people seem to have knowledge. I am looking forward to their vlogs of doom but assume even the Inghams can figure out a cooling system.
I’m hoping not as I want to see many many “vlogs of doom” 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that another new nuby thing on Sarah's Insta stories? She's definitely trolling us 😂

Universities are autonomous institutions. They don’t have to take any action at all. As long as the person isn’t posing a safeguarding risk to other students etc etc then university won’t be bothered at all. I fact - the person is best of seeking support with student services about this to see if the uni can help her with the intimidation she may be feeling.
As long as you pay the fees and if you pass to continue at university (which is your own academic merit and nothing to do with the rest of your behaviour) and you're not a danger to other students, staff or university property, I don't see why universities have any reason to discipline someone over what they post on the internet - surely that's their business? Universities do run as businesses and do provide a service in exchange

From my own university experience, student services are good but this RI individual could also get the police involved because this doxxing stuff from the Inghams is a criminal problem.

Reactions: 4
Idk why I'm thinking about this and sorry for any mental images, but the caravan pretty much clarifies Creepy and Lazy have no sex life. Sleeping in the same space as the girls with no privacy for the whole summer. Bet Creepy can't wait for his late night skinny dipping escapades - Euro style! Woohoo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can’t think of anything worse than 6 people living in that caravan for the summer holidays. I know when i was Isabelle’s age I would’ve hated to spend my whole summer in that with no privacy, no chance for a bit of independence. I wonder how old she’ll be before they do let her have some independence, such an important thing to have for when she moves away from home.

Sarah’s chuffed she’s managed to express milk so she can go to a concert but im surprised she didn’t see if he’d drink it from a bottle (seems like something they’d vlog). I tried with my daughter bottlefeeding expressed milk and she wouldn’t take it even after trying so many different types bottle she just wanted it direct from me. It wasn’t until she was about 9 months and I was going back to work that she did take a bottle.

Reactions: 8
Why the f*** have the pic on his insta of Izzy in the bikini with price of bikini bottoms WTF ! after everything that’s been said about him? It can only be deliberate to wind someone up,to show he can do what he wants - Izzy’s real dad maybe?? There’s no coincidence he’s posted that I’m sure, the dirty manipulative Prick 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That caravan is vile. I cannot wait to see how miserable they all are this summer when they don’t go on any fancy holidays 😂

Reactions: 4
Did he mention about taking the extra test?
Shhh that would make a great vlog....police seized and crushed our caravan and car lol. He's to young to qualify for b+e licence before 98 so putting a discovery with a twin axle takes them well over limit 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.